It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I smell Internet Scam in the making... anyone else?
Originally posted by Viendin
IQ SURPASSING EINSTEIN! OH MY GOD!
That's like, really easy to do!
Yeah, my IQ surpasses Einstein's, a lot of people's does. He was rated as an adult to have an IQ of approximately 136.
2. There is NO evidence to support HIV developing into full blown AIDS, that is a medical myth perpetuated by the medical mafia. In fact the so called HIV virus has never been seen. Do the research at Dr Mercola's website www.mercola.com... Also read some of Dr Len Horowitz' books www.tetrahedron.org...
- HIV fulfills Koch's postulates as the cause of AIDS.
- AIDS and HIV infection are invariably linked in time, place and population group.
- Many studies agree that only a single factor, HIV, predicts whether a person will develop AIDS.
- In cohort studies, severe immunosuppression and AIDS-defining illnesses occur almost exclusively in individuals who are HIV-infected.
- Before the appearance of HIV, AIDS-related diseases such as PCP, KS and MAC were rare in developed countries; today, they are common in HIV-infected individuals.
- In developing countries, patterns of both rare and endemic diseases have changed dramatically as HIV has spread, with a far greater toll now being exacted among the young and middle-aged, including well-educated members of the middle class.
- In studies conducted in both developing and developed countries, death rates are markedly higher among HIV-seropositive individuals than among HIV-seronegative individuals.
- HIV can be detected in virtually everyone with AIDS.
- Numerous studies of HIV-infected people have shown that high levels of infectious HIV, viral antigens, and HIV nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) in the body predict immune system deterioration and an increased risk for developing AIDS. Conversely, patients with low levels of virus have a much lower risk of developing AIDS.
- The availability of potent combinations of drugs that specifically block HIV replication has dramatically improved the prognosis for HIV-infected individuals. Such an effect would not be seen if HIV did not have a central role in causing AIDS.
- Among HIV-infected patients who receive anti-HIV therapy, those whose viral loads are driven to low levels are much less likely to develop AIDS or die than patients who do not respond to therapy. Such an effect would not be seen if HIV did not have a central role in causing AIDS.
- Nearly everyone with AIDS has antibodies to HIV.
- Numerous serosurveys show that AIDS is common in populations where many individuals have HIV antibodies. Conversely, in populations with low seroprevalence of HIV antibodies, AIDS is extremely rare.
- The specific immunologic profile that typifies AIDS - a persistently low CD4+ T-cell count - is extraordinarily rare in the absence of HIV infection or other known cause of immunosuppression.
- Newborn infants have no behavioral risk factors for AIDS, yet many children born to HIV-infected mothers have developed AIDS and died.
- The HIV-infected twin develops AIDS while the uninfected twin does not.
- Studies of transfusion-acquired AIDS cases have repeatedly led to the discovery of HIV in the patient as well as in the blood donor.
- HIV is similar in genetic structure and morphology to other lentiviruses that often cause immunodeficiency in their animal hosts in addition to slow, progressive wasting disorders, neurodegeneration and death.
- HIV causes the death and dysfunction of CD4+ T lymphocytes in vitro and in vivo.
Originally posted by KillerD
That kid is amazing Hopefully he can get the schooling that he needs in India and remain alive.
Originally posted by JAK
I don't mean to jump on this before it gets a chance to realise it's full potential but I am quite skeptical about what this child will actually go on to achieve. I seem to recall others also bearing the label 'Child Prodgy' who, although going on to do well in their field, do not to achieve the prospects suggested when they were younger.
After all, a quote from my fave film - "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly..."