It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Dr. Polland concluded was that Obama’s Certification of Live Birth does not exist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well, I got somewhat of a response, and Dr. Polland is going to be informed of the invitation.

We will see what happens.

I am pretty sure he knows this topic is here.

If he did accept the invitation , I'm sure you all would be polite, Yes?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Astroved

*In some cultures, the children BELONG to the father, not the mother. Which is why being born illegitimate is such a detriment to the child in those cultures.

This is the United States, and that OBVIOUSLY isn't the culture here. And since here is the entire POINT, no other culture applies.

What was UNUSUAL about this case was the reluctance & delays to provide a BC.

He provided a Birth Certificate, something that no other Candidate has ever done. Have you ever seen any other President's birth certificate?

It's online, if you don't believe it, well, that's your problem not Obama's. He posted it online for everyone to see, but if that's not good enough for you, then oh well.

I understand this won't go away, I have stopped trying to reason with birthers. They don't care about the truth, never have, never will. All birthers want is some lame excuse to get rid of THIS president. Face the fact that he was born in Hawaii, he will be POTUS till at least January 20, 2013, and get over it already.

Or! And this would be a HUGE favor to me, go out and convince every conservative and TPM candidate that this birther issue is big news and have them run on that. That would be a hoot!

Whatukno: "This is the United States, and that OBVIOUSLY isn't the culture here. And since here is the entire POINT, no other culture applies."

Astroved: Actually, having a foreign father does matter, even if you're born in the US. Nation's often extend citizenship to a the child of a male citizen born in another country. Obama may have been born with dual citizenship.

Whatukno: " It's online, if you don't believe it, well, that's your problem not Obama's. He posted it online for everyone to see, but if that's not good enough for you, then oh well.

Astroved: Actually, the online scanned "Certification of Live Birth" issued in 2007 (which is NOT the same thing as the original "Certificate of Live Birth" issued in 1961 when Obama was born) was posted by "The Daily Kos" -- and not until June 12, 2008.

Why were there so many delays in having this surface? This should have been posted online at the beginning of Obama's campaign in 2007.

Why has the flipside of the COLB never been released? It would show the raised seal, date stamp and Registrar's signature. Why have requests for this been denied?

Why has a photocopy of the original "Certificate of Live Birth" never been released to the public? According to Hawaii's Dept of Health spokesperson, Janise Okubo, it still exists in the archives because she has physically seen it. Yet neither the Governor of Hawaii or Obama has given permission to release a copy of it. WHY?

It should be obvious that something is being hidden, but what?

I am NOT a "Birther" -- I have never questioned Obama's birthdata or his US citizenship. But I am FAIR & REASONABLE enough to listen to their arguments.

Whatukno: "I understand this won't go away, I have stopped trying to reason with birthers. They don't care about the truth, never have, never will."

Astroved: It won't go away because legitimate questions from the Birthers are NOT being answered. Their legitimate requests to see a copy of the original "Certificate of Live Birth" has been denied for more than two and a half years. WHY? It's people who do NOT give a fair hearing to the Birthers who do NOT care about the truth. I hate the way the Birthers have been smeared like the Truthers. Both Truthers & Birthers have legitimate questions that have never been answered. And both have been placed in the same pot labelled "Crazy" to discredit them in the eyes of people (the majority) who have never looked at what evidence they have.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Well, I got somewhat of a response, and Dr. Polland is going to be informed of the invitation.

We will see what happens.

I am pretty sure he knows this topic is here.

If he did accept the invitation , I'm sure you all would be polite, Yes?

Stormdancer, I would not have a problem being polite to him. I can't vouch for the Obama Pod People who are practically guaranteed to become nasty. Are there enough people here who are interested in this topic to be worth his time?

Astroved

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Thanks Stormdancer, for posting this. As I've stated before, this is the first Birther thread I've ever read, therefore I was VERY surprised that the Birthers actually have legitimate questions that have never been answered in all this time (two & a half years).

I mean almost everyone makes fun of the Birthers -- the MSM has turned them into a joke along with the 9/11 Truthers. It's such an effective way (ridicule) of turning people away from taking a serious look at what the Birthers have to say.

I don't think we are going to get real answers for a looong time (if ever) about Obama's past.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I mean almost everyone makes fun of the Birthers -- the MSM has turned them into a joke along with the 9/11 Truthers.

Yes, they were more worried about the true parentage of Trig Palin then Obama's.

John McCain Birth Certificate
www.scribd.com...

Many people were worried about McCain's eligibility.

[edit on 033131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The following is from:
www.americanthinker.com...

Late summer, 1960
Stanley and Madelyn Dunham and 17-year-old daughter Stanley Ann (henceforth "Ann") leave the Seattle area for Hawaii. Ann does not want to go.

Fall, 1960
Ann enrolls at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where 23-year-old Barack Obama, Sr. is a student.

Spring semester, 1961
Ann fails to enroll at the University of Hawaii.

February 2, 1961
Barack Sr. and Ann marry in Maui.

August 4, 1961
Barack Obama is reportedly born in Honolulu's Kapiloani Hospital for Women and Children.

August 19, 1961
Ann Dunham enrolls at the University of Washington in Seattle.

Summer 1962
Ann and baby Obama return to Hawaii.

Fall 1962
Barack Sr. leaves for Harvard.

Spring 1963
Ann re-enrolls at the University of Hawaii.

January 1964
Ann files to divorce Barack Sr.

So much as I’d like to think BHO wasn’t born in HA, it seems like he was…? Although I have to say, the AmericanThinker web-site has some pretty interesting articles that speculate on BHO’s background…makes you wonder why he was so poorly vetted by the MSM (actually, I think that’s a point of one of the articles).

But frankly speaking, a mother doesn't abondon her child...either his Mom had a screw loose or Stanley Dunham was not his mother (probably just the loose screw).

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bowlbyville

I remember that article, Is Obama Sr.'s wife pictured in this departure picture, could you tell me where she is?

The photo below, likely taken upon Barack Sr.'s departure for Harvard in 1962, shows not only Stanley's stunning resemblance to Obama, but also his inexplicable fondness for a black man who allegedly knocked up his daughter and is now abandoning her and his grandson.

The apolitical Washington State historical blog HistoryLink confirms Ann's arrival in August 1961, identifies her Capitol Hill apartment in Seattle, names the courses she took, and documents an extended stay by Ann and little Obama into the summer of 1962.

Incredibly, not one of the mainstream media accounts I consulted -- including four book-length biographies, several long-form magazine and newspaper bios, Obama's official campaign biography, and Obama's 1995 memoir Dreams From My Father -- places Ann and Obama anywhere other than in Hawaii during that first year.

[edit on 043131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

"Thank you, Th1nker. It amazes me that everyone can't see that there's nothing unusual about requesting to see a BC when a POTUS candidate has a parent (especially the father*) who is NOT a US citizen. (It just brings up the spectre of divided loyalties, among other things.)

*In some cultures, the children BELONG to the father, not the mother. Which is why being born illegitimate is such a detriment to the child in those cultures."

Everybody knows that daddy Obama was a foreigner. The President has never made any secret of it. If the President's parents were never married, the President was never a british subject or kenyan citizen. Britain at that time did not give the citizenship to foreign born bastards of british fathers.
And birth certificates often list the father's name even if the parents are not married. That would prove nothing. My mother did not show her wedding certificate when my sister was born. I was there at the time. I was 17. She still put my stepfather's name on the birth certificate.
It's still none of our business.
Let us postulate that Bill Clinton's mother had an affair and the result was Bill Clinton. Would you feel you had to know that? Let's say that Bill Clinton just found that out because he needed to get an kidney transplant and found out that none of his father's family had dna matching his. Should he call a press conference to announce that his mother was an adulteress, his father a cuckold, and himself a bastard? Would you?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I mean almost everyone makes fun of the Birthers -- the MSM has turned them into a joke along with the 9/11 Truthers.

Yes, they were more worried about the true parentage of Trig Palin then Obama's.

John McCain Birth Certificate
www.scribd.com...

Many people were worried about McCain's eligibility.

[edit on 033131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

Stormdancer, Isn't that insane?! John Mc Cain's father & grandfather were US Navy Admirals! Both parents are US citizens.

Thanks for the McCain birth certificate! It has McCain's exact birth time! I need to look at McCain's astro chart with this new data.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville
The following is from:
www.americanthinker.com...

Late summer, 1960
Stanley and Madelyn Dunham and 17-year-old daughter Stanley Ann (henceforth "Ann") leave the Seattle area for Hawaii. Ann does not want to go.

Fall, 1960
Ann enrolls at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where 23-year-old Barack Obama, Sr. is a student.

Spring semester, 1961
Ann fails to enroll at the University of Hawaii.

February 2, 1961
Barack Sr. and Ann marry in Maui.

August 4, 1961
Barack Obama is reportedly born in Honolulu's Kapiloani Hospital for Women and Children.

August 19, 1961
Ann Dunham enrolls at the University of Washington in Seattle.

Summer 1962
Ann and baby Obama return to Hawaii.

Fall 1962
Barack Sr. leaves for Harvard.

Spring 1963
Ann re-enrolls at the University of Hawaii.

January 1964
Ann files to divorce Barack Sr.

So much as I’d like to think BHO wasn’t born in HA, it seems like he was…? Although I have to say, the AmericanThinker web-site has some pretty interesting articles that speculate on BHO’s background…makes you wonder why he was so poorly vetted by the MSM (actually, I think that’s a point of one of the articles).

But frankly speaking, a mother doesn't abondon her child...either his Mom had a screw loose or Stanley Dunham was not his mother (probably just the loose screw).

Bowlbyville, thanks for the link. I was amazed at the possibilities in Obama's parentage! One of the things that caught my eye, was the reference to Davis' bisexuality. Obama's astrochart has a powerful aspect that not only give BAD JUDGMENT but a tendency to HOMOSEXUALITY.

I know that the National Enquirer is the only publication that had the nerve to publish the story of the murder of the Gay choirmaster at Obama's church. (How this was kept out of the MSM is a testament to how corrupt & manipulated our MSM news is.)

I think it's a very real possibility that Obama is bisexual and his marriage to Michelle is NOT what it appears to be. This is a pact between two immensely ambitious people. Michele rules in private. I suspect Obama prefers men.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OMG! According to Astrology, Obama is gay!?

This is breaking news! Why doesn't the MSM know/report about this?

And the birthers wonder why they look crazy?

Obama could be purple and be trisexual and I wouldn't give a crap. People trying to dredge up this muck are just letting everyone know their bias and bigotry...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

McCain was not born in the US. It doesn't matter who his parents were. He is a citizen yes, but that doesn't make him a natural born citizen. The Supreme Court is the only body that can decide that, and the Supreme Court has decided many things that make ordinary people shake their heads in disgust and bewilderment.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by christianpatrick

McCain was born on a US Military base, which is considered US Soil. It doesn't matter that he was born in Panama, the fact is, he still is considered a Natural Born US Citizen.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick

"Thank you, Th1nker. It amazes me that everyone can't see that there's nothing unusual about requesting to see a BC when a POTUS candidate has a parent (especially the father*) who is NOT a US citizen. (It just brings up the spectre of divided loyalties, among other things.)

*In some cultures, the children BELONG to the father, not the mother. Which is why being born illegitimate is such a detriment to the child in those cultures."

Everybody knows that daddy Obama was a foreigner. The President has never made any secret of it. If the President's parents were never married, the President was never a british subject or kenyan citizen. Britain at that time did not give the citizenship to foreign born bastards of british fathers.
And birth certificates often list the father's name even if the parents are not married. That would prove nothing. My mother did not show her wedding certificate when my sister was born. I was there at the time. I was 17. She still put my stepfather's name on the birth certificate.
It's still none of our business.
Let us postulate that Bill Clinton's mother had an affair and the result was Bill Clinton. Would you feel you had to know that? Let's say that Bill Clinton just found that out because he needed to get an kidney transplant and found out that none of his father's family had dna matching his. Should he call a press conference to announce that his mother was an adulteress, his father a cuckold, and himself a bastard? Would you?

ChristianPatrick, I posted a response to your post hours ago, but it disappeared. I don't know why a Moderator would have deleted it.

CP: "Everybody knows that daddy Obama was a foreigner. The President has never made any secret of it. If the President's parents were never married, the President was never a british subject or kenyan citizen. Britain at that time did not give the citizenship to foreign born bastards of british fathers."

So are you saying that Obama was illegitimate?

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children."

According to the official story, the US government accepts that the Feb 02,1961 marriage took place and that Obama Jr is LEGITIMATE. If Obama is legitimate than he was also born with dual citizenship.

CP: "It's still none of our business."

I disagree. Americans have every right to demand to see a photocopy of the original "Cerificate of Live Birth" that was issued in 1961 of the POTUS. The fact that after two & a half years, this request has been denied means that something is being hidden. What that something is -- has been (understandably) the subject of speculation.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I disagree. Americans have every right to demand to see a photocopy of the original "Cerificate of Live Birth" that was issued in 1961 of the POTUS. The fact that after two & a half years, this request has been denied means that something is being hidden. What that something is -- has been (understandably) the subject of speculation.

You have the RIGHT? Really? Can you point to exactly, specifically, the Law that gives you the legal RIGHT to demand to see someones 4th Amendment protected personal papers and effects?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
OMG! According to Astrology, Obama is gay!?

This is breaking news! Why doesn't the MSM know/report about this?

And the birthers wonder why they look crazy?

Obama could be purple and be trisexual and I wouldn't give a crap. People trying to dredge up this muck are just letting everyone know their bias and bigotry...

Grahag, I am NOT a "Birther" -- but after looking at their evidence, I can see their questions are legitimate and have never been answered.

I have based the astrochart on the official birthdata given. I have never questioned the accuracy of the birth data.

"Bias and bigotry" -- What bias and bigotry? Don't project your c--p on me.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If you're questioning the validity of Obama's origin of birth, then you're a birther... Not wanting to be labeled such isn't up to you.

In this instance, I wasn't referring to YOU directly as bigoted and biased, but the birthers... Apologies if it made it seem like I was singling you out for that.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No, Astroved, I don't think that the President is illegitimate. I was responding to you, and/or to whomever, if anyone, you were responding to.
But if he was illegitimate, he would never have been legally british or kenyan. Some people, and I am not one of them, do vainly boast that you cannot be a natural born citizen if you are or ever have been a dual national. If he were illegitimate, that would put paid to that. He would never have been one. Not by birth, anyway.
And if we saw his long form birth certificate, that would not prove or disprove that his parents were married. Even if Daddy O had a wife back in Kenya, that wouldn't prove that he had not gone through a form of marriage with Miss Dunham. It would be null under our law, but the Birth Certificate itself would not reflect that. So that is my reasoning that whatever reasons there may be that we haven't seen that certificate, his illegitimacy is not one of them.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

US military bases overseas are not considered US soil. That is why the government claimed that the constitution did not apply to Guantanamo.

Persons of foreign parentage who happened to be born in the Canal Zone, or any other US military base overseas, were not US citizens by birth. John MCCain is a citizen because his parents were. That does not make him a natural born citizen. According to the 14th amendment, citizens are people born or naturalized in the US. I postulate that since the US citizenship of foreign born children of US parents is due to several acts of congress, and they have been changed over the years, that foreign born children of US citizens are naturalized at birth by working of law. But only the Supreme Court can constitutionally decide if he is or is not a natural born citizen.

John MCCain has, in addition to his Canal Zone issued birth certificate, a Panamanian birth certificate. He is, also. a citizen of Panama since anybody born in Panama is Panamanian under Panamanian law.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join