It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

349 pictures of Bohemian Grove, many of which never before seen or posted on the internet, uncovered

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

" The URL contained a malformed video ID. "

Fail

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Elaborate, please.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kyleplatinum

Cool it.
I made a guess, that's it. Don't start in with that sass.
With all the crap on the internet about how people have some kind of "indisputable photographic evidence" of things, it was safe to guess that it may have been a shoop in order to back up some kind of claim, like perhaps bestiality and the "evils" of this place.

Although the true nature of the photo, given the now understood context, just goes to show that the grove is likely what everyone thinks it is: Tycoons chillin' in seclusion, not much unlike a vacation.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
"All I see is a bunch of overgrown Boy Scouts at Summer Camp. They have plays and skits and have some fun wearing funny outfits. I'm not sure what any of these pictures could prove other than that. As evidence of anything, I'd say they fail. "

Completely agree. The fundamentalists are bent out of shape because of the homerotic themes and activities, but this isn't any more 'satanic' than an Iron Maiden concert. If you see two wealthy gay men at the opera do you scream 'Illuminatus!' and start stockpiling weapons? Alex Jones has a christian conservative edge to his show, and 'exposing' a big gathering of men who'd probably like to keep their activities secret due to the homo aspect GUARANTEES a continued 'investigation/official denial' type dynamic. Great for the conspiracy theory industry (there is one now, btw) and his show, but really a collossal red herring.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titus7
reply to post by kyleplatinum

Cool it.
I made a guess, that's it. Don't start in with that sass.
With all the crap on the internet about how people have some kind of "indisputable photographic evidence" of things, it was safe to guess that it may have been a shoop in order to back up some kind of claim, like perhaps bestiality and the "evils" of this place.

Although the true nature of the photo, given the now understood context, just goes to show that the grove is likely what everyone thinks it is: Tycoons chillin' in seclusion, not much unlike a vacation.

"Cool it"???....... "don't start with that sass"???
Thats not sass, it's telling it how it is...take it how you want.

A quote like this is just plain RUDE! "If you can look at that horse and tell me that you honestly believe it's really in that picture, you should download and learn to use Photoshop."

Just comes across like a "know-it-all"
.......Anyways, they are all great pics.
Have a good day.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There are many Secret Societies, that have been addressed over my lifetime. I recall family members conversations of such organizations during my childhood years. (which were during the 50's) Though we of the next generation were thought to be out of earshot, For it was not concidered to be a subject that youthful minds should be concerned with.
Well,the more they tried to hide, the more my ear was press against the door.(Though at times, I remember it being more information than I needed.)
All in all, we might assume that societies such as these have probably existed through out time immortal. Where ever too or more persons have gathered together and at least too shared the same juicy tid bit of information. They in actuallity, had just become a secret society. The difference being. Did they hold that secret to possibly harm or control others, or just to say "I know something..... that you dont"
There are those among us that may wish to harm others for personal gain. But alas, there is no absolut proof of this. Therefor it shall remain a conspiracy until one of such society speaks out against the society it's self. With absout. Undeniable Truth.

I AM Suohhen
AKA Treeshaker

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There are many Secret Societies, that have been addressed over my lifetime. I recall family members conversations of such organizations during my childhood years. (which were during the 50's) Though we of the next generation were thought to be out of earshot, For it was not concidered to be a subject that youthful minds should be concerned with.
Well,the more they tried to hide, the more my ear was press against the door.(Though at times, I remember it being more information than I needed.)
All in all, we might assume that societies such as these have probably existed through out time immortal. Where ever too or more persons have gathered together and at least too shared the same juicy tid bit of information. They in actuallity, had just become a secret society. The difference being. Did they hold that secret to possibly harm or control others, or just to say "I know something..... that you dont"
There are those among us that may wish to harm others for personal gain. But alas, there is no absolut proof of this. Therefor it shall remain a conspiracy until one of such society speaks out against the society it's self. With absout. Undeniable Truth.

I AM Suohhen
AKA Treeshaker

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Okay. I totally admit, I have never heard of this or the people behind it until just moments ago. Doing some quick searching on ATS and I see many of threads (but not with the phots/vids this piece has). In looking at a few I made up my mind this stuff is blown way out of proportion. Looks to me like a bunch of rich peole camping together and having a good time in the woods. Am I wrong?
While you rip me apart for not knowing anything etc, enjoy the pics and vid. I will be out learning myself about this ..... conspiracy group..... lol

There are one hell of a lot more at the link at the end. Please, lets have School is in Session time and teach us noobs what you know about this-if anything.

PLEASE go to the source page for the full photo's and the link to the other 345 pics.
(check out the outfits of the dudes in the 2nd pic (the ones in black... scary...)

Source: newworldorderreport.com... ed-during-an-investigation-by-New-World-Order-Report.aspx

SPECIAL NOTE: The link-when attempted from this OP is not working. However, go to www.rense.com... , go to the right side and head down. In the 3rd grouping of stories-you'll see it. It works from there! I haven't a clue why it doesn't from here. It did at first.... ?

The Videos of past investigations/reports etc:

To see a list of the links to download and view the photographs, check out the following URL. The photographs are available at archive.org. Here is the link:
www.archive.org...

[edit on 7/21/2010 by anon72]

[Mod Edit - embed images properly]

[edit on 21/7/2010 by Sauron]

Your right, I've never seen those black and white pics of the place and people. You would think that the media would wonder along with the Bilderberg meeting why so many powerful and influential people are meeting in one place every year.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I read somewhere that they worship Marduk at the grove.Does anyone know if this is true?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Actually, the point I made earlier is the one thing that would cause me concern with this gathering of tea and biscuits.

The ritual reference all reference sex, conflict and death.

Death cults and religions are often the nastiest religions/cults on the planet and in history.

When worked into a "story" that includes the cycle of life - paganistic themes would reference something that included birth, rebirth, rising out of, walking through to another state.

None of which I see here.

Which says to me that the shuffling of various cultural religious themes is not about religion.

And it is the one thing that actually makes me think that the charges laid at their feet about the less savoury things may be true.

People throughout time that have been most interested in death and conflict to the point of ritualism, have not been good humans or good for humanity. Particularly those in power.

So, while I think that people would like that these photos would lay a less paranoid mind at ease.....I understand what I'm seeing here. I also see what is missing and I find it notable in its absence.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

" You would think that the media would wonder along with the Bilderberg meeting why so many powerful and influential people are meeting in one place every year. "

Some of the attendees at Bohemian Grove are members of the media , as well as Bilderbergers .

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by starseed33

Not that I've heard legitimately. I think you may mean Moloch, which - already been discussed - is wrong. The Owl is not Moloch. There have been a lot of Christian zealot "expose" sites that try in earnest to make this connection as well, but it's flimsy, shoddy work, confusingly stretching the bounds of leap-of-logic bullcrappery, and historically inaccurate. That connection came to the limelight as a figment of Alex Jones' imagination in order to paint the BC with the sweeping brush of "Satanism".

As far as Marduk - It would be doubtful that most of the members of the Bohemian Club would even know who that was (unless they were bored enough to blow the dust off a copy of Enuma Elish, or the Epic of Gilgamesh, or maybe were a MM or equivalent degree of some other mystery school).

Even then, very doubtful it would be used for such a "Natural" event, which by all rights focuses on celebration, drunken debauch, and pantheism. I don't in general see much evidence of the Elite playing with the Typhonian Current. I'm not saying that they're not capable of it, but it doesn't seem to fit with the Elite's MO, and certainly not the MO of a bunch of drunk rich people frolicking in the forest.

Personally, I find the Path of Typhon scares the hell out of the people that are extremely familiar with it, and would drive the lesser scholar insane. It's difficult to believe that any of these "Elite" have decades to spend studying something so historically obscure (even by "occult" standards).... when they have all that manipulating the world to do.

Let me know if this was at all helpful.

/in before a few people start quoting things from the Bible that have nothing to do with the conversation, but have the word "owl" in it, or some kind of reference to a word that might mean something resembling an owl.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It's clear to me that there doing ceremonies and with hoods on and a mock sacrifice there clearly trying to do some type of magik the owl might not be Moloch but the fact there doing mock sacrifices it's pretty nefarious and obvious to me it's no good....just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

Well I beg to differ with you:

"Asherah is the Hebrew word translated to English as "groves". The chief

goddess of Tyre and goddess of fertility either a living tree or a tree-like

pole, in a grove set up as an object of worship, being symbolical of the

female or productive principle in nature.

Every Phoenician had an asherah near it. The word is often translated “green

trees” or “grove.” This “nature worship” became associated with gross

immorality, and so the practice of setting up such “groves” or idols was

forbidden by Hebrew prophets

(Deut. 16: 21; Num. 25: 3; Judg. 2: 11-13;1 Kgs. 11: 5; Isa. 17: 8; Micah 5: 1the 2 )."

How do you ignore that?

Here is a pic of a "fertility symbol" inside the Israeli Supreme Court building which also

happens to be littered in Mason symbols inside and out of this same building.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7be3e75b0415.jpg[/atsimg]

I further delineated:

"Now it is important to realize that the Illuminati and the Freemasons are also worshiping the same deities or religion. The Statue of Liberty is Queen Semiramis. In the Bible Asherah is translated as grove, so Bohemian Grove is a worship to Asherah which is also the Biblical version of Ishtar, who is Isis or Queen Semiramis. Ishtar is where we get the word Easter from. The giant owl is Queen Semiramis. The worship at the grove is primarily the worship of Queen Semiramis but the large fire that is built and fake bodies burnt in, is Nimrod and him purifying the body....it is symbolic. Nimrod who is known as a Dragon and Queen Semiramis an Owl and are in the bible... "

What are the chances of the Hebrew word "Asherah" meaning GROVE and its relation

to the OWL? hmmm?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

Oswald?

OK, that's just freaky.....I took that pic you had and found a mug shot of Oswald and put them side by side. Even wearing the same clothes? WEIRD......

Yep, just add another notch to the consipracy of the JFK assination. I still say oswald didn't do it by himself.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

well when the Anunnaki arrive I will make sure they need to stop this nonsense. This goes to show you that racism will never die.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Even better here is the Israeli Supreme Court Building paid for by the Rothschilds:

[edit on 22-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

None of which has anything to do with Moloch, Marduk, or the conersation we were having.

Also, Semiramis (I used to love how Jack T. Chick always fell back to Semiramis when he couldn't find something new to bash, or another viable connection that involved the feminine principle) blah blah blah. So what? Nothing to do with "Satan", nothing to do with "Moloch" or the care. It's flimsy. Also, thanks for proving my last paragraph.

Another Christian zealot chiming in to hammer home something you read on a Baptist tin-foil (exposing the ebil Freemason Conspiracy!) site, therefore it must be true. After all, everything you read on the internet must be true. The Elite must be doing exactly that, because religious wingnuts on the internet said so. You're tripe is boring, repetitive, misinformed, brainwashed by Christian Supremacy, and now, Ignored.

Owls live in Groves! Holy messiahs on a stick, who'd have thought of that?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

well when the Anunnaki arrive I will make sure they need to stop this nonsense. This goes to show you that racism will never die.

I agree with you racism needs to die. Sadly it’s not about bigotry but conformity that causes them to be so select in their membership.

When everyone on the team has the same primary allegiances, there is far less chance that someone will betray the team! That’s their thinking. Please keep in mind that these are a group of people, who want for a select group of people to rule the world. Homogenizing that group of people to be as similar as possible in everyway, is what they feel gives the group it’s true cohesion and let me tell you that is one cohesive group of people. They have a pecking order, and it is followed by all. You could be worth 10 trillion dollars and if the person above you within the organization says do this, do that, you do this or do that. That’s why they are so successful. They don’t really have any dissent in their ranks, and don’t tolerate working at cross purposes.

Where they have succeeded while other criminal enterprises have failed is they have focused on two important things, the infrastructure itself, owning and controlling the things that make life sustainable in largely populated urban areas. If they decide to turn off the lights, and let the shelves go bare in the supermarkets they can, and let me tell you, you sure wouldn’t want to be in the middle of Manhattan at that point!

The other thing they have done, is hijacked the political process, so that they can make the laws, that allow their monopolies to keep growing and growing.

They don’t need Lucifer, or Space Aliens to help them do this, having people sit around and imagine that Lucifer or Space Aliens are helping them sure does a great job at frightening a lot of people from understanding the simplicity of what they are actually doing and how they are actually doing it.

That’s why though they keep perpetuating these superstitions so people will sit around and argue and speculate about ancient deities and notions of supernatural entities, and God and hidden meanings to things, that just cause them fear and uncertainty and confusion.

The sad part, the really sad part, is that they do rule as a direct result of the vacuum that the lazy and the superstitious create for them. They actually laugh about that, but believe it or not, they also consider they have an awesome responsibility because the truth is that the 11 million people who live in New York City don’t feed themselves, the Powers that Be are the ones who make sure it’s there on the shelves everyday for them.

They don’t actually believe the 11 million people in New York City scampering about everyday in pursuit of their own selfish pleasures, and singular ambitions, can or could feed themselves if they had too let alone make sure there was enough for everyone in the city.

That’s the other side of the coin, and that is why the banks and the corporations and their owners have such immense power over the government, because the government is at least perceptive enough to understand, that if the Powers that Be go on strike, the bulk of the nation has no way to feed itself and sustain itself.

So I realize some people are too superstitious to understand, but while you sit around speculating endlessly about what an Owl really symbolizes you are in fact not just reinforcing their rule, but confirming their belief that most people are just too stupid and too lazy to take care of themselves, and would starve to death if left utterly to their own devices.

By the way, it’s really just an OWL people.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiCarbone
reply to post by KIZZZY

None of which has anything to do with Moloch, Marduk, or the conersation we were having.

Also, Semiramis (I used to love how Jack T. Chick always fell back to Semiramis when he couldn't find something new to bash, or another viable connection that involved the feminine principle) blah blah blah. So what? Nothing to do with "Satan", nothing to do with "Moloch" or the care. It's flimsy. Also, thanks for proving my last paragraph.

Another Christian zealot chiming in to hammer home something you read on a Baptist tin-foil (exposing the ebil Freemason Conspiracy!) site, therefore it must be true. After all, everything you read on the internet must be true. The Elite must be doing exactly that, because religious wingnuts on the internet said so. You're tripe is boring, repetitive, misinformed, brainwashed by Christian Supremacy, and now, Ignored.

Owls live in Groves! Holy messiahs on a stick, who'd have thought of that?

um....You are incorrect! Has everything to do with Molech:

ummm....Didn't you bother to read what I put out there?

"Nimrod was deified as the Sun-god after his death and this is where all of the sun references came from, at no stage did anybody originally think the sun was God, no they thought Nimrod was so powerful and wonderful that the sun was chosen to represent him. Nimrod became known as the God of the Sun and Father of Creation. In various cultures he later became known as Baal, the Great Life Giver, the God of Fire, Baalim, Bel, Molech, and he was symbolized as a dragon which is why dragons are known to every culture on Earth, he was also known as a bull. Nimrod was worshiped as fire, being the representation of the sun on Earth."

um...I am not a Christian and your AD HOMS are very revealing!

[edit on 23-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join