It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

349 pictures of Bohemian Grove, many of which never before seen or posted on the internet, uncovered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Okay. I totally admit, I have never heard of this or the people behind it until just moments ago. Doing some quick searching on ATS and I see many of threads (but not with the phots/vids this piece has). In looking at a few I made up my mind this stuff is blown way out of proportion. Looks to me like a bunch of rich peole camping together and having a good time in the woods. Am I wrong?
While you rip me apart for not knowing anything etc, enjoy the pics and vid. I will be out learning myself about this ..... conspiracy group..... lol

There are one hell of a lot more at the link at the end. Please, lets have School is in Session time and teach us noobs what you know about this-if anything.

PLEASE go to the source page for the full photo's and the link to the other 345 pics.
(check out the outfits of the dudes in the 2nd pic (the ones in black... scary...)

Source: newworldorderreport.com... ed-during-an-investigation-by-New-World-Order-Report.aspx

SPECIAL NOTE: The link-when attempted from this OP is not working. However, go to www.rense.com... , go to the right side and head down. In the 3rd grouping of stories-you'll see it. It works from there! I haven't a clue why it doesn't from here. It did at first.... ?

The Videos of past investigations/reports etc:

To see a list of the links to download and view the photographs, check out the following URL. The photographs are available at archive.org. Here is the link:
www.archive.org...

[edit on 7/21/2010 by anon72]

[Mod Edit - embed images properly]

[edit on 21/7/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Please, if you can. Don't just flag (although appreciated greartly) comment. I want to hear what you have to say (read what you have to write).

This thing has gotten my interest 4 sure!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Very nice post. I am casually browsing through the pictures from the link. Kind of neat to see all those old photos. That is a beautiful area but it has that dark eerie look to it.

On another note. I found a picture that proves Lee Harvey Oswald was a time traveler. Far left.
J/K But does resemble him doesn't it?

Oswald?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

Holy Moly. You're right. Wow. that does look like him. Star for you just for that find. Good eye.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I keep getting a page cannot be found when I click your link

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Interesting! Still going through the pics.
But I do have a question about 1 pic so far (#49). It's the pic with the menu on it and lots of signatures. I can read a few of them (ex. Charles Rollo Peters - well-known painter), but not all. Can anybody read them all and tell us what other famous people are on it?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Hello there the link appears to have stopped working?

Cool thread though have a star and flag on me!

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This one subject was the start of my engrained beliefs of vast worldwide conspiracies via the illuminati.

Someone told me the story of how all the richest and most powerful men in the world meet once a year in the summer, up in the redwoods of northern california for 2 weeks to just have a good time. They said past and present presidents, world leaders, would be there, including heads of all medias and banks etc. They said that they listen to bohemian musicians and players and just get very drunk, and that no women are allowed.

While I can imagine this story is factual in part, I could not believe its sole purpose was only a secret society campout and drunken buffoon fest. I did my research, and what do you know, I am a different person now.

The fact that these men hold a ceremony in robes and hoods and bow to a giant stone owl in the dark of night, should make you think something is wrong with this picture, at a minimum.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Use the archive.org link.

Second line

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yep that's him.

The ghosts of JFK and Jack Ruby to his left seal the deal.

Really -

Have heard of this term, but never a clue what it was about...interesting. Was this like the original gathering place of the mythical TPTB?

would love to hear more theories...

CDS

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
My god that needs to be stopped! its sick

When will the people ever wake up?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You are correct. The freaking link is down.

I'll do some looking around etc and back to the webpage I saw this.

Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe these folks do have some clout and are monoriting ATS>

See my next post-below.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I found that too- so I just went to the website as described, found the pics sub site in the right hand column, and started looking.

Check out Pic 342 (dated 1927) for an idea of what might be going on there.... *makes a face*

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Go to here: www.rense.com...

Down the right side (now the 3rd grouping of stories). It just worked for me-from there.

Then I re-copied that new link (which was the same) and edit the OP. Now, it won't go to the link for the OP.

So, to Rense.com and go in from there.

I'll keep looking for an alternative.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
reply to post by anon72

Interesting! Still going through the pics.
But I do have a question about 1 pic so far (#49). It's the pic with the menu on it and lots of signatures. I can read a few of them (ex. Charles Rollo Peters - well-known painter), but not all. Can anybody read them all and tell us what other famous people are on it?

OMG!

A family member's signature on the lower left hand side of that photo...

I just had a serious stomach flip. What are the dates of these photos?

Ball park? Year? anyone.

OMG. This was in CA, too?

OMG.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

i would write what first came to mind about #342 but T&C won't allow.

I would love to know the truth to that pic though. What up with that?!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
A family member's signature on the lower left hand side of that photo...

I just had a serious stomach flip. What are the dates of these photos?

Ball park? Year? anyone.

OMG. This was in CA, too?

OMG.
One date I saw indicated 1897 I think... Yes, northern California...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Check out Pic 342 (dated 1927) for an idea of what might be going on there.... *makes a face*
Not a big fan of theater, eh? To each their own...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

yeah 1897...if you look at the top right of the photo it says July 22nd '97

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Some interesting stuff-I am sure many on ATS knew this but I didn't.

From wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/386e11f8b120.jpg[/atsimg]
Summer, 1967 at Owls Nest Camp with two future U.S. presidents: Ronald Reagan, Harvey Hancock (standing), Richard Nixon and Glenn Seaborg[3]

I see if you want to be a player, you should be attending these things. I wonder if Nobama was ever invited there-before being President.

I feel a little foolish as I have just discovered this group out. I see why it is linked to the New World Order. Hmmmm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join