It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA concentration camps red list

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This FEMA camp thing really makes me

I, as someone who is a double major in Criminal Forensics and Homeland Security, have taken courses WITH FEMA.

Not ONCE was there ever any discussion of civilian encampments such as the conspiracy rumours go. Any "camps" created by FEMA are to HELP people who have lost everything...IE. like in Katrina.

So please answer me this....

*Are there hundreds/thousands of people secretly sitting behind closed doors planning on how to encamp civilians for whatever reason one can imagine.
*How are these people trained to organize and rule over these camps? Because it would take great training and coordination to accomplish something of this nature.
*Are these "evil doers" taking different course than I am? Because the course I took prepared people for emergency situations.....very very detailed courses on how to HELP people in times of emergency crisis. There is organization and structure in who does the work, how the work is divided, and so on.

Not once were we trained on how to round civilians up like cattle and lock them up in some camp taking away all their freedoms.

All of the FEMA rumours are pure bunk with absolutely NO facts to back them up that if these "camps" even exist they are for nefarious reasons.

However....I will be taking some more FEMA courses...when we get to "how to round up civilians and trap them in concentration camps 101" I will let you know everything I learn

edit on January 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok you took courses with FEMA. Big woop... Thats like saying that there is no such thing as martial law because I, being a Marine in the United States Military, have never had any formal training on how to round up and detain American civilians once martial law is enacted. Yes, there are people behind the scenes who run everything, its called the government, the people you never meet, the people you never hear talking behind closed doors, those people who make our laws and we just go along with it. Another flaw in your theory about it being bunk is the fact that the concentration camps would not be filled by FEMA, FEMA would not be out rounding up anyone. The military will be the ones herding people into these camps. Just because you did not receive training and were not told that these camps exist does not mean they are bunk. No normal person is going to get the information in some college class. That would be an extremely stupid move on the higher ups part. Imagine if you can. WWII concentration camps were set up in an extremely fast time frame and those who were suspect of being a threat to national security were round up by the MILITARY and placed in the camps which were guarded by the MILITARY. FEMA is just going to be the ones who make sure that the camp is ran so that a Hitler type concentration camp does not occur.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join