It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA concentration camps red list

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Links would help. Looking them up myself it would appear that those are just run of the mill conspiracy theories.

You know, the government is out to get you, were all going to die, CHUDS in the sewer, things like that.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

May I suggest wiki as a good place to start

Operation Garden Plot

Rex 84 (Readiness Exercise 1984)

Directive 51 (National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive)

HR 1955 (Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

if you got the camera, or video recorder, i could barrow, that is if i was able to come back, for out there there are no mans land, trespassers will be shot, or if i did not have mine "taken" then there would be pics, pix, shots, footage, of this place, it is not easy to find you can make out the area on Google Earth, or should i say part of it 40 deg 20 min 57.63 sec N. 113deg 11sec 39.23min W and see for your self, tell me what you see. and for the fun of it go to the same north, and look for 113 deg 11 min 40.44sec W. you will see a big x why that is there do not know. maybe you can find the answers.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by bekod]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
the red list / blue list is a fantasy , invented by silly little walts to make themselves feel important

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Ok I figured out how to put a set of coordinates into Google Earth, this is what I came up with.

Doesn't look too impressive to me, the X looks like lakes, I am not quite sure what the dots are, but it does not look like a FEMA camp.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It's a layout pen editing mark, probably scanned back in and inserted.

Considering how much of the western states are owned solely by the state and federal government, they are protecting their own private property.

Look up who owns how much of the states....it will shock you, I promise, especially Nevada and Arizona. Most of them are owned by governments, so whatever they order one to do or not do concerning those areas is pretty much up to them, right?

Pretty clever.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So tired of this garbage, ATS has slid so far downhill. Always with the ten year olds seeing new stuff for the first time with ZERO filter. "My friend in the military" Yeah right. Please go away.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

now that you found the X type in 40deg20min57.63 sec N 113deg 11min40.44secwest and you should see the out line of what i think is the "town" or part of it , if you notice there are parts of that area that just do not look right, from the NV side to were the "town" is and there is no public roads so you can not just drive out there. It is there what it is, could be a new prison, or an old one from ww2.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'd like a list of the worldwide U.S. cities FEMA has campsites in.

You know, so I can do some more research, and find out more truth, as we speek.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well, I heard something from another conspiracy theorist in general banter. She was up here visiting (actually I don't think she went home yet) and we got on the subject of FEMA camps. Anyway she started talking about cargo train cars fitted with benches and shackles. She said her father walked up to a parked train just to look inside the cars. (this was recently according to her) And found benches and shackles. She asked me for what other reason would they do this? She said there was a nearby FEMA camp near there. I cannot confirm nor deny this information as I have yet to have proof of this.

She said she would be mailing me photographs of the train cars fitted with benches and shackles. I am going to make a thread on it when I receive them. (that is if she is telling the truth, and the evidence is good).

Anyway thought it was worth a mention on the subject of FEMA camps.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I think the question is. WTF is in the middle of that X?

It casts a shadow and looks like it would be pretty huge. What is it I wonder?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I just hate to search in the ops place i feel i've been had...
Is it this link:www.youtube.com...

hmm ,cant spell

[edit on 21-7-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I wonder if it is possible to admit yourself to a FEMA camp without any pre-emptive action by the US government.

Reporting for my internment sentence sir, please let me in and I will take the first cell.

I wonder how they would react if people started volunteering their own internment before anything even happens.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

it is the only tower in a 10 20 mile range, 150feet tall that is just a best guess, cold be taller, if you can do the search of the first map, it is just north of the X looks like it has been burned, then again also found other same looking sites at groom lake , kings peak, white sands, and china lake, all on or near mil res, test range, find that strange all by it self,one road in, all fenced off, if it was some test range why have just that area fenced off and away form main test range? the X can only be seen form above, not from mountain top look east from X, you will see the "peak" pay attention to elv. must be above 4200to see floor.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

good find if you watch the black box video, you will find out that the CDC owns them and has placed them where FEMA has it main centers, there are 10 of them, can be found on FEMA web site. some interesting read BTW.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
the fema camps can be seen here at theses locations,i used flash earth when i went looking for these. the first set is ft.irwin,ca., near barstow , the second set is east of reno,nv. ft. irwin is de-activated, but the d.h.s. is using this base. look how massive these buildings are, also notice they're right next to r.r tracks.
lat: 34º 53' 26. 4'' N
long: 116º 52' 14.9'' W
the nevada sites are being built now,some are done, others not. you will have do a little re-con around these area's. some show a lot of white vans, others the buildings,again look how massive the are, for where they are. once again the sites are next to r.r tracks.
Lat: 39º 29' 12.0" N Lat: 39º 29' 8.7" N LAT: 39º 30' 30.9"N LAT: 39º 28' 55.1" N
LONG: 118º 51' 46.4" W LONG: 118º 51' 49.1" W LONG: 118º 55' 7.2" W LONG: 118º 49' 10.6" W

LAT: 39º 24' 42.3" N
LONG: 118º 48' 45.6" W
you can google ft.irwin to find out more info. these are new buildings for that base. i read that this place is for all californians when they come to get us. on the flash earth,use the micro soft link.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here is another account on FEMA Internment Camps, a first hand experience!

Hello to Manzanar: An Internment Camp Experience

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by firerescue1979

these are fear tactics. The location and the coffins are real but they are setup by TPTB to create fear in us. Pay it no attention. It will not come to this.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I think the question is. WTF is in the middle of that X?

How would I know? All I know is, it's the coordinates that I was given, frankly, what it does not look like is a FEMA concentration camp.

What it does look like thanks to the coordinates I got is a water tower or grain tower for the farmland that is north of the X.

Still, no FEMA Concentration camp.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

i know it does not look like much via Google but it is there, the X is south of the complex, and in the center of the X is a tower.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join