It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA concentration camps red list

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think the x is a bombing range target. And I think the OP's source came from a blogger at this site:

FEMA concentration camps red list
Post Published: 22 July 2010
Author: conspiracyman
Found in section: We The People!

usahitman.com...

[edit on 7/22/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.globalsecurity.org...

Wendover Air Field
Wendover Air Force Range

Wendover Air Field, along the Utah-Nevada border about 100 miles west of Salt Lake City, was the training site for the 509th Group prior to their mission over Japan to drop the atomic bombs in 1945. On 01 January 1979 the Hill and Wendover Ranges, and part of the Dugway Proving Ground in Utah, were consolidated into the Utah Test and Training Range and placed under the management of the Air Force Flight Test Center (AFFTC) at Edwards Air Force Base..

Dugway Proving Ground
en.wikipedia.org...

Dugway Proving Ground (DPG) is a US Army facility located approximately 85 miles (140 km) southwest of Salt Lake City, Utah in southern Tooele County and just north of Juab County. It encompasses 801,505 acres (3,243.576 km², or 1,252.352 sq mi) of the Great Salt Lake Desert, an area the size of the state of Rhode Island, and is surrounded on three sides by mountain ranges.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

What complex, go north from there and you got a big green field. Probably farm land.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by firerescue1979

Admin: Please can we have a "FEMA DEATH CAMPS" link somewhere detailing the facts about this (repeatedly) debunked BS?

OP: The FEMA "camps" are FEMA sites to be used in the event of major catastrophe or disaster. IT'S THEIR JOB!

It's not hidden, or secret. They are sites designated as useful for providing support, evacuation, treatment and event management.
The YT videos have been repeatedly debunked, and one of the most famous "reporters" (a woman conducting a video tour of a site) was even disowned by her fellow militia members for being mentally unstable.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by bekod

Ok I figured out how to put a set of coordinates into Google Earth, this is what I came up with.

Doesn't look too impressive to me, the X looks like lakes, I am not quite sure what the dots are, but it does not look like a FEMA camp.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by whatukno]

I don't want to get into the whole fema camp issue but it did search the area around that X and it is strange.

Just to the northwest of the X at 40°26'17.25"N and 113°16'49.39"W is a nicely concealed airstrip at the base of a mountain. When you zoom into the southern part of the airstrip you can see 5 maybe 6 aircraft and signs of activity on a snow covered tarmac. Some aircraft are parked in spaces surrounded by earthen mounds of some sort.

Strange area for certain. It could be tied to mining. Weird for sure.

What did we ever do before Google Earth??

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I suspected Dugway but the airstrip I mentioned is about 25 miles northwest of the Michael Army Airfield and it measures just over 7,000 feet. It is 20 miles due south of I-80. I've checked archives old WWII era air fields and find no mention of it.

Probably a dummy strip for target practice.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
well after some map and Google searches as well as looking at links and other stuff, it is nothing, just part of DPG or Hill Fields target range, they over lap on some maps, the site in question is or was part of the "German village" this is in map cor. 40deg 21min 26sec N and 113deg 4 min 33 sec W seen it through binoculars is a lot different than looking at from home on a computer screen. and yes there is a lot of building going on.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I got an idea, can you guys do a screen shot? When you are posting these coordinates, why don't you take a screen shot, upload it to your My Pictures Gallery, and let us see what you are looking at instead of just plastering coordinates on here.

If you do just post coordinates, Google Earth's format is ## ## ##.## D, ## ## ##.## D. That way we all have a unified set of coordinates that we can just copy and paste into Google Earth and we can look it up.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

there is a difference between a camp and a prison camp one has 20 30 foot wire fences, guard towers, and one way in roads, the other looks like well, a KOA camp ground, or a mobile home park, and yes if a major disaster happened like a pandemic, of cat 5 9.0 earth quake hit, where would you put millions of survivors and then what to do with the dead, and all this happened at the same time, through in a bio war, suite case bomb, and civil unrest, how many dead? where to set up staging , where would you put the ones under arrest ? how many would there be, where do you put the ones already in prison, so yes is there reason to be on edge to know what the Gov is doing why are they so secret about it? are they so afraid of the common man that would say "ok so what" it is good that you prepare for this. One would never know. I for one, have sat in on just such "what if" think of it as one big game, but the rule is, maintain order and rule, lol good luck, even the best plan can fall apart look at Katrina, that, i think we call all agree on should be a wake up call, as to what can go wrong, will go wrong, now are there camps across the US you bet, just like the old cd shelters, the question is are they all for one thing, to control the mass when the shtf, or is there something else?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
can't be bothered to have a position on this, but if the bogeymen are so bad they're going to kill us all or let us all die, why would they go to all the trouble to pre-construct coffins for us and engage the manpower and expense to fill them with our lifeless corpses and bury them?

history has shown that a more efficient method is to burn dead bodies (despite, i guess, the odor). again, evil seems to be a necessity to commit or allow large-scale death. and i have an issue with associating with evil the sense of obligation necessary to humanely take care of dead bodies. doesn't jive.

and what about people who prefer cremation? shouldn't they have that option as i would imagine it would be at least a little bit cheaper?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

i wish i knew how, all i know is the map concordance, and yes it is through Google, the other fellow that has the wiki map? i think that is what it is, anyway if you use that one and click on the military icon it is in red letters, it will show you all the installations, and even three new roads, as well as the grid out line of Dugway.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

How to take a screenshot There you go. That way you can upload a pic of what you are talking about.

Like that.

[edit on 7/22/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
thank you i will give it a try, it might come in handy for an other post or a thread, what looks like towns from the ground view, is not what it is from above.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I watched a video today of an 08 airing of a activist whom stated that your mailbox was to be color coded with the red blue or yellow dots.
About a year ago I was walking in the neighborhood with the wife and noticed that all the mailboxes had dots on them..
at the time I thought it was a bit odd..
then I saw this vid today and hmm.

though I don't think much of this it is a curious thing nontheless
Our dot is Yellow,.. I have removed it

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I did some digging at nmviewogc.cr.usgs.gov... a very handy tool.

The airstrip is located at "Wildcat Mountain". Looking this up I found that the airstrip is a:

Mock Soviet Airfield

In 1976 the Air Force erected an(sic) mock soviet air field at this location. No paving was done, taxiways, runway, and hardstands were graded. Mock MIG-21 aircraft were built of oil drums and plywood.

www.jaymc.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

" colour coded dots on mail boxes "

is to be blunt , the most retarded " idea " i have heard since the last thread i looked at

come on the " system " fails spectacularly if :

the home owner paints his / her mailbox

has a baby sitter / maid / nanny / au pair and goes out

some idiot motorist drives into it - and a new one is purchased

the home owner takes a short contract job abroad and leaves the house in the care of a house sitter or temporary leasee

etc etc etc

you simply cannot " round people up " based on some idiotic dot on thier mail box

any one who believes you can - dererves to be rounded up

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

" colour coded dots on mail boxes "

is to be blunt , the most retarded " idea " i have heard since the last thread i looked at

come on the " system " fails spectacularly if :

the home owner paints his / her mailbox

has a baby sitter / maid / nanny / au pair and goes out

some idiot motorist drives into it - and a new one is purchased

the home owner takes a short contract job abroad and leaves the house in the care of a house sitter or temporary leasee

etc etc etc

you simply cannot " round people up " based on some idiotic dot on thier mail box

any one who believes you can - dererves to be rounded up

Wow I enjoy your pointed enthusiasm
Yes you are right,.. It would be silly wouldn't it.
AS would the idea of fEMA camps

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'd be interested in this "military source's" credentials.

I was in the Army until Oct - 10; I spent most of my 24 years in Special Operations with pretty high clearances.

Never seen or heard anything about FEMA camps.

The Utah, thing might be Dugaway - many moons (like 1988) ago when I went to Ranger School we did some training there and there were mock-ups of all kinds of things to "attack".

Come to think of it we did jump in on some sort of airfield there.
edit on 16/1/2011 by Golf66 because: memory spark

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Red list, Blue list, Black list, Yellow list... It does not matter. I am on the list for those who will be immediately swooped up or destroyed ASAP once things turn south. Little do they know, I am prepared so come and get me. You better send in a battalion of Marines and even that might not be enough. I say good luck to all who are on any of these lists, and prepare now, because waiting will just mean you doomed yourself. I look forward to the fight that I will eventually have come my way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join