It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA concentration camps red list

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

FEMA concentration camps red list

RED LIST YELLOW LIST BLUE LIST FEMA COFFINS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SEE YOUTUBE FOR MORE INFO> I could not believe it! Is this the governments way for Depopulation control? I am doing more research as we speek so I can keep you all posted. There are many Fema coffins all over the world in US cities worldwide most of the footage videod by people using there camera phone! Also there is a video of a certain military officer who was questioned about it and he said no comment :ON LIVE TV and the head speaker said well obiously this is sensative info if you want to knpow the truth perhaps we can go
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I couldnt believe it! what do you guys think? This is the real deal! There are so many videos on youtube about this! Watch as many as you can and find more truth! We have to be prepared for this! Read do you research and search thu various videos the truth is out there! Why would our own government do this? Depopulation controll! Thereis too many people in the world so I figure thats why they are doing what they are doing! Also there is a Sherriff from another state who found out abpout it and went public.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by firerescue1979

post source or LINK

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think he did give all of his sources.

All Youtube videos, which aren't really sources to ATS.

(edited nothing: because I'm pretty dense)

just laughing at myself

[edit on 21-7-2010 by sticky]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by firerescue1979

Link please...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
There is also a few errors too, you figure if some one wanted to bust this wide open the could least spell speak correctly. But hey maybe the person was totally excited and forgot.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I was excited and it is 3am here in pa however I also received it from a military source who i am close with.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
please post these lists, this is important info that needs to bee shared.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Facts can be found by doing a web search on Femas Offical website unless they deleted it. Also I am trying to convince my Military Pal to post a video on here about it with the official documents. Lets see how it goes!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
do a video search on femas red list and yellow list and blue list it doesnt give names however it gives an idea of what kind of persons would be catergorized under those color lists!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by firerescue1979
Facts can be found by doing a web search on Femas Offical website unless they deleted it. Also I am trying to convince my Military Pal to post a video on here about it with the official documents. Lets see how it goes!

good luck convincing him, If he knows his op sec, com sec he might not wanna do this, but if he does, use a voice changer, and blur his face.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I want to know where these plastic coffins are in my area. Really, I live near where there are chemical weapons being stored, and there have been leaks over the last few years. Nope. No coffins. I guess we are just going to die and nobody will bury us.

No need for FEMA camps here. We are just all going to die!

I have read and listened to Alex Jones for a few years, now. He claims he knows where all these sort of things are occuring. How do I get to be an Alex Jones contributor? I have emailed him. I want GPS coordinates. I want to photograph and videograph such things. No answer from him.

I am willing to risk life and limb to get this information out to everybody.
I only ask, give me an assignment near where I live. Don't send me to Oklahoma, where Jones claimed TPTB were constucting the "super highway" from Mexico and Canada. Heh. It ain't happening, folks.
Send me to an area within 300 miles of where I live, to gather information.

Come on, Alex! I want this assignment. I want it to be real! For some sick reason. But I want it to be really, real.

Red list, blue list, ahem............

Just want to add, I don't believe this is an Alex Jones venture, with the youtube videos, but he is the "King" of such things. He should be all on top of this! And I want to be one of his researchers and investigators. I want to give credence to his multiple claims, because, I believe him, even without proof. I just want to provide the proof that will get the rest of us on board. Nomeen?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Where do you live near I will find you more information?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hasn't the FEMA camp thing been completely debunked here already? I thought it was pretty much a dead issue. I guess people are still scared by Auto Carrier Rail Cars and Coffin Liners.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is NOT Breaking News.
So far it's just a waste of time and bandwidth.
Skunk works...5....4.....3.....2..........

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
FEMA coffins here FEMA coffins there.
For those of you who believe in FEMA coffins and santa clause and the easter bunny, Please google the word BODYBAG!
There is a reason we use bodybags and not coffins, in fact there are several reasons.
Just 1 reason is so live soldiers never see stacks of coffins and realize what they are for.
Use some basic common sense please.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
good morn' in the NWO, to all them readers out there in dead land happy grave to you. did that wake you up or get your attention? i live in Utah and for some time before 9/11 out in the west desert, There is this big fenced offed, prison type, compound, the only difference being, is no guard towers. it is not on any known mil base, not on Google earth, it is between dugway and hill field target range 5 miles west and 15 miles south of them, the road changes weekly, no picks to show. am thinking of week long trip out again, not sure could be kings peak alt base, see Utah UFO connections, if i knew the link i would post it, all i can say is yes there is one in Utah's west desert, looks like it could hold 20,000? same size as Murry Utah, pop 34,000, source on that is Google, the lay out, plane straight roads, one way x sections run north south ,ie north one way south one way east west 2 lane roads, box shape structures, some long as they are wide, no known power or lights can only be seen at day, been out there 4 times since 1989, does not look at all like any town i have seen nor mil base, just get a bad feeling about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Pics or it doesn't exist. Vague unverifiable descriptions of a fence does not count as proof.

Try these on for size...

The Evidence: Debunking FEMA Camp Myths

1. North Korea/Wyoming detention center
CLAIM: "There is a minimum of one confirmed concentration camp built on American soil in rural Wyoming. " The (Department of Homeland Security) accidentally placed these photos on a publicly accessible portion of their website " (but) they were pulled within one hour. " The images are not gone forever though."

FACT: These actually are legitimate images of "forced-labor colonies, camps, and prisons"--in North Korea. The images were taken from "The Hidden Gulag: Exposing North Korea's Prison Camps," a report prepared by the Washington D.C.-based Committee for Human Rights in North Korea.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

More here:

Debunking Web Myths About FEMA Camps

And more here:

Why Are Internet Conspiracy Theories So Difficult to Debunk?

Cmon! This Glenn Beck driven drivel is sad really, there are no FEMA Camps.

Well, actually, that's kinda a lie, here's a FEMA Camp...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f73dbb536f9a.jpg[/atsimg]

In 2004, a trailer park was set-up in a field in Charlotte County, Florida, after Hurricane Charley destroyed buildings and homes. Over 2,000 people moved into 551 mobile homes and the park took on the nickname FEMA City. Once displaced, residents of FEMA City found that returning to their homes and to normalcy would prove to be one of the greatest challenges of their lives. This powerful and educational documentary explores the issues created by a lack of affordable housing after one community is hammered by a natural disaster.

www.entshaing.com...

There you go, and honest to god FEMA camp. Take note of those trailers, those trailers were latter used for people in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, and they were latter found to be filled with formaldehyde.

So that my friends is as close as any of you are ever going to get to a FEMA Camp.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

BTW the supper highway does go from Mex. to Can. You can see it on Google earth follow, from MEX / Texas border, I 35 north, you will see, is it a direct route that will replace US 191? as far as i can tell no, is it bigger than any interstate highway, yes, it will be, when will it be done ??????? goal with in 50 years, according to I 35 Trans Texas Corridor project. also look up NAFTA SUPPER HIGHWAY, MN TRANS HIGHWAY, CAN through highway, and i have no clue as to what Mex is going to call it, it is under way[ so get use too the thought of trucks going north and south 24/7 at 90+ you think triples are bad] just my thought] now the highway i would like to see them build, LA to NY.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by bekod]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Operation Garden Plot

Rex 84 (Readiness Exercise 1984)

Directive 51 (National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive)

HR 1955 (Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007)

Main Core

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join