It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's masonic ring and handshake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

for the record, not all right-wing nutcases are birthers.

True that. There's plenty of rightwing nutcases of all stripes!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
for the record, not all right-wing nutcases are birthers.

And not all birthers are right-wing nutcases.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by KSigMason

i believe people are moral good from birth and that it is sociatal behaviour that turns us sour.

then we need to find something to to belive in to make sense of our own existance and then that is what makes us the way we are.

good talking with you hope to hear more of your views

The statement that people are moral good from birth is false. Masonic Light stated Rousseau in his same view .

Human when he gets born is like a motherboard with a bios and a hard drive attached. The bios tells it to eat,drink,piss and sh.t, the hard-drive what is the brain is an empty inert space. That part gets feed with informations. Information is the difference the makes the difference and what a human becomes and how he behaves depends of the basic program you put in it at first. How much of this brain-washing will remain depends of how often you repeat it and keep it alive and of the human himself willing to accept it as an evidence or a dogma. Not all, but almost all humans stick to the first brainwashing sh.t received by there parents and teachers and mainly some of those are religions and patriotism or beliefs based on no evidence. It's hard to admit you where wrong and that you have to find something else. And, after all, what more then 3 people claim to be right can't be wrong anyway.

Many humans believe in many things and do not even know they exist themselves. A correct thinking human believes in nothing in some way and keeps just anything in a pending state, even that is proven by evidence. Evidence of today can be a lie tomorrow. Even in science the word "is " becomes a word to avoid and replaced by seem to be, appear to be or could be.

Myself, i do not even believe that a steak was good after having enjoyed it since, just like all, it was just perception or an illusion, but in that case a huge one after all.

Id not know if Obama is a mason or not, I will anyway not give an opinion on Obama being a mason but mainly on what he did and did not during his presidency and for the moment the scale is more on the side of what he did not what doesn't means that the other side had done better.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
the fact of the matter is that nobody gets to controll government, not even over here in england unless they are rich and have reputable powerfull contacts. if that wasnt the case then every bleeder in the country could make up great policies and try running in the elections whilst having an equal chance against the rich and connected.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I dont think that Obama is a Freemason if he is that would be a good thing though. More people need to seek light in Masonry instead of thinking it is some seceret society that is plannning on taking over the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join