It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's masonic ring and handshake

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

not so fast brother. From what I have read, he was a member of a clandestine group but thought he was in legit masonry.

That is correct. Crowley received the Blue Degrees in an English-speaking lodge in Paris in 1904. The lodge was under the jurisdiction of the irregular Grande Loge de France, not the legitimate National Grand Lodge of France. Therefore, Crowley is not recognized as a Mason in orthodox Freemasonry.

With the exception of Hoover, the other people on the list were also not Masons.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by plube

ok, what masons? Where? I would love to finally see these "high level" masons that are running the world. I have met some very influential people who happen to be masons, but none of them appear to be pulling any stings to make things happen.

I am sure you have a link, picture, book, song, something that would hint a proof of this grand conspiracy.

LOL! We have a "Chitlin" degree here in North FLorida. This spring we had 5 GRAND MASTERS at the event. I sat with our current Grand Master, and we had some discussion regarding Masonic Charges going on in our Lodge. We actually even hashed out a deal!

Anyway, you don't get any higher ranking than that, and it was fun to be with those guys, but I can guarantee 100% that they were not running the world!

Many of the Members of my Lodge are 33rd degree Masons, and they are exactly the same as 3rd degree Masons. No difference, except for a lot more years under their belt, and a lot more commitment to helping their brothers and youngest members.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

lol.....your right....

just check my signature.....

but dont worry i feel the same about others and i have other things i am working....

i have to fix and error in the site...cause the second and third video dnt work but just skip past..there are controls there on the upper right

my site on the antichrist should be up soon...

i love talking about things to people but walk alone as it is safer for me.

but not all things are conspiracy....somethings are just following something in blind allegiance.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube

By the time of the first Masons, the Cardiff University historian said, "there were no more Templars."

I'm not one of those guys beating the dead horse that says the Masons descended from the Templars. However, the Masons are older than the Templars, not vice versa. The Regius Manuscript, which is Freemasonry's oldest known existing document, is dated from the early 14th century, but describes a Masonic gathering in York circa 980 A.D., over a century before the founding of the Knights Templar.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Cheers for that i am always open to accept new insight into anything i reasearch...

My father ....My grand Father...my great grandfather were masons

i have been working hard and doing loads of reasearch...and every little bit helps.

most of my work goes into lineage and bloodlines

I corncern myself with global issues and when peoples beliefs start on mass imprison people into the bonds of slavery for a SO CALLED greater good.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Ok I have been looking for an outlet for this Masonic thing.
I myself am a 3rd degree mason, we call that a Master Mason.
I am not a Scottish Rite or Shriner or any of the other Masonic organizations that get to wear cool hats.
Although when it comes to the “Mysteries” of the Masonic organizations, I must admit that if there is a big Masonic plot to rule the world and put tapioca pudding into everyone’s bath tub I have no knowledge of it.
What I can tell anyone about the Masonic organizations is there are and or were 2 different kinds of Mason here in the US.
F&AM and Prince Hall, Free and Accepted Mason which are white and Prince Hall the Blacks.
Years back F&AM realizing membership was in a nose dive decided to allow PH Masons into our meetings, I am not sure if PH is all under the F&AM banner or if we still have 2 Main houses.
But back when Obama or Barry or whoever he is, would have been a Prince Hall Mason.
Now for the logic.
If he was a Mason, And the Masons used to have a huge Racial problem, do you think these same people that had such a racial problem would allow a black man to be the leader of the US?
I remember back when, when the US was still a fairly strong country and people for the most part thought the Gumment was more good than evil.
I also remember back when Masons were much more prevalent.
Masons and Shriners were everywhere Police, Judges, Grocery clerks, every man was one.
I would like to know when and where the Masons became an evil element?
My Lodge is full of average guys, sure a couple have old views but that does not poison the free thinking types and all of my lodge brothers over all are just great guys.
We look out for each other and take care of ourselves too.
We also do things for the community.
We volunteer for civil activities we also give $10k in scholarships yearly just from our Lodge.
Being a Mason used to be a thing that was respected and encouraged, a good guy gang.

(Edit)
Just for the record, a fair number of the men who wrote the Constitution and fought the war for Independace were Masons.
They basically gave us the Rights we enjoy nowadays.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

What I can tell anyone about the Masonic organizations is there are and or were 2 different kinds of Mason here in the US.
F&AM and Prince Hall, Free and Accepted Mason which are white and Prince Hall the Blacks.

Brother, this is not exactly correct. The F&AM Lodges are predominantly white and the Prince Hall Lodges are predominantly black, but you will find both white and black members in both organizations.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by g146541

Brother, this is not exactly correct. The F&AM Lodges are predominantly white and the Prince Hall Lodges are predominantly black, but you will find both white and black members in both organizations.
Indeed. For some reason a lot of lodges for soldiers overseas are Prince Hall, so many military Masons are Prince Hall. Likewise, my AF&AM lodge has had a significant increase in young, black members over the last handful of years. So it really just depends on where you are...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Actually your list is wrong. For one, Aleister Crowley was never a member of recognized Freemasonry nor was he a member of the Scottish Rite. Nice try though. Its a novice mistake.

reply to post by plube

So you are for One World Order? Hmmm...interesting. It also seems you have a craving for complete anarchy too.

reply to post by getreadyalready

And lets say you just go off of the Regius Poem, Freemasonry started back in 926 AD in York, England. Well, before the Knights Templar.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I have no craving for anarchy.....Anarchy is what is coming.

i have a craving for world peace.

I have a craving for understanding...

I have a craving for the betterment of the human race...

i am not Religious, Or fanatical.

Just cause i would like one world i am not for a new world order.

just cause i believe in one race....The human race.

i can say this about the freemason though....when i have debates about your doctrine....you are always respectful and aleat understanding.

when i speak to christians,islamist,catholics....the rebuttles are always very heated and nasty.

and yes i know the story of abrahm abiff and the building of king solomans tomb....

how the masons formed

but when i mentioned the knights templar it is the link to modern freemasonry.

my faith is in the human race

not gods

it is time we stop being slaves to others as humans

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by plube

Most of our FBI is made up of Mormons.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by getreadyalready]

What? Really? So Mormons are Masons, too? No wonder the plot thickens... hmmm.

---

Anyway back to the topic, I feel Obama is masonic. Something creepy about his inauguration speech and the fact he got elected president and that `birthers` still want proof of his citizenship...

[edit on 2010-7-21 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Well, as a Christian, I do hate to see the zealots give any religion a bad name. Debates can always be civil, even if the parties differ greatly.

Many of those traits you named yourself having, Freemasons hold dear. Peace, understanding, betterment, moderation, etc are all good traits held dear by the Craft.

While their is a Masonic Knights Templar, they claim no direct link, or descendants, from the Templars of the Crusades. We take their name only in commemoration.

Now I love studying the Templars and have many theories about them, but alas, I have no proof of any of it.

reply to post by pikypiky

I remember his Inauguration and I don't remember anything jumping out at me.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

so reading into your comment, masons are "creepy"?

I mean there are a couple older guys at my lodge that without talking to them, they do look a bit gruff, but they are all nice guys. I am curious, how many masons do you know personally?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thread is a hoax.

I do not see any picture of Obama with wearing a freemasons ring.

Show me the piture of Obama wearing freemason ring.

HOAX. Very lame/boring Hoax too.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's a picture of hands...

Barack Obama isn't a Freemason. The last Freemason President was Gerald Ford.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

well you see...i do believe that most those things i mentioned are just part of our genetic make up as human beings

i believe people are moral good from birth and that it is sociatal behaviour that turns us sour.

then we need to find something to to belive in to make sense of our own existance and then that is what makes us the way we are.
now back to the topic...i have nothing against Obama himself....

but i do belive he is a mason...and he didn't go thruogh law school with being able to make contacts...but he will end up being a puppet and what better fall guy than a well educated blackman.

sets up for the perfect replacement during a time of crisis.

now not sure if you seen my post in my story...but i was and have been shown somethings in my life and not by choice.

but it is what has led me down this road ...whether it be right or wrong i guess only time will tell.

some of of have missions in life and exposing what i believe is going in the greater global structure of the world is mine.

good talking with you hope to hear more of your views

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Also, just for the record, Aleister Crowley was not a satanist, he was a Thelemite. There may be a few superficial similarities between Satanism and Thelema, but they are two profoundly different philosophies.

The founder of organized Satanism, Anton LaVey, lifted some of Crowley's material out of context, while deriding Crowley the entire time. Despite many of Crowley's bombastic statements that were made for shock value, he was very much a Qabalist grounded in the Hermetic tradition, not Satanism.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

i believe people are moral good from birth and that it is sociatal behaviour that turns us sour.

This was Rousseau's view as well, which I'm inclined to disagree with, but that's a whole nother topic.

i have nothing against Obama himself....

Neither do I. I've always liked Obama, and I voted for him. I'm rather disappointed in his refusal to fight the extreme right, as he prefers to try to "compromise" with them, which of course can't be done.

but i do belive he is a mason...and he didn't go thruogh law school with being able to make contacts...

I have no reason to believe that he is a Freemason. Everybody makes contacts, that has nothing to do with Masonry.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

What? Really? So Mormons are Masons, too?

No. Some Mormons have been Masons, just like some Lutherans and some Baptists have been Masons. But that doesn't mean "the Baptists are Masons" or "the Lutherans are Masons".

Anyway back to the topic, I feel Obama is masonic.

I feel like he's not.

Something creepy about his inauguration speech

Like what?

and the fact he got elected president

Really? I would have thought it creepy if the McCain/Palin ticket had won.

and that `birthers` still want proof of his citizenship...

The "birthers" are right-wing nutcases. What do they have to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
The "birthers" are right-wing nutcases. What do they have to do with anything?

for the record, not all right-wing nutcases are birthers.
Just trying to shed some light in the northeast corner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join