It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel convinces US with Credible military plan on Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Okay, things are getting more interesting by the hour now. Israel pretty much has the green light to trash Iran, with our help!

Russia has just moved lots more missiles into the Baltic Region that is sandwiched between Poland and Lithuania.

Plus, the U.S. has moved/or is moving 7,000 troops and 45 warships/naval vessels into the region of Costa Rica.

And, Hillary Clinton is visiting/has recently visited South Korea to discuss matters concerning "the idiot" who rules "The North."

So, load your liquor cabinets, and get ready, eyes open, and ears ready, because the show is about to begin.

"Don't touch that dial, we'll be right back, after station identification!"

~ MidnightPoet

P.S. Say your prayers, even if you're an atheist, because when the poop hits the fan, you'll be calling on someone to help you, I guarantee it!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Just one more note on this. Hillary is not in Korea to impose sanctions on North Korea as such, but for a more broad reason. You see, if Israel and the U.S. begin attacking Iran, and let's say that Iran gives us a stiff resistance, then Chavez(Venezuela's leader), and Kim(N. Korea's leader) might think our attention is diverted, and they each might try to pull something dastardly in their regions, and if they do, then our 45 naval vessels and 7,000 troops will take care of Chavez's butt, and Hillary probably gave the green light to South Korea to waste North Korea if Kim farts. Just my opinion!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by CommandoJoe

ok sorry let me rephrase my self
its more complicated these days to make a genocide
UN is there... but many in UN are also corrupted

You're right, Hamas has infiltrated the UNRWA.

this genocide in Gaza with all the WMD used on them

If Israel was using WMD's, then there would be a lot more than the 1500 Palestinians killed that you refer to below (And then you might be able to make a case for genocide)... The term WMD is generally used to refer to nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons...

no chocolate allowed ... excrement sewer from the jews..
each day they go spill it on palestinian gardens
each day an olive, garden plantation are destroyed

So you are saying that Israel is taking their sewage and dumping is on Palestinian gardens in Gaza? Never heard that one before... Source?

and for what else ... rockets thats usualy explode on an open field doing no damages ?

Yes, many to land in open areas, but many land in cities as well - It's bound to happen when you launch over 8000 of them... And when it does there is considerable damage and some fatalities.
I've heard, felt, and seen the effects of these rockets, and trust me you would not want one to land on your house. I was in my safe room (reinforced concrete walls with 1 inch steel plate over the window and a metal door) on the top floor (13th) of the apt building when rockets landed in my town and I could still feel and hear the explosion 2 miles away... These rockets are not even close to being "fireworks" that some people claim, as they have 20+ pounds of high explosive each...

look what they done to Gaza in the last war
1500 killed (90% of them are women and children)

Where did you get 90% from?

Even if you take the word of PCHR at face value that is 30% women & children (17 and under). It is well known that Hamas uses young boys (age 15+) as combatants, it is likely the # of innocent children killed is even lower... Israel claims 75% of the total killed were Hamas or other combatants - The truth is somewhere in the middle, but I bet closer to the Israeli claim...

From Camera.org

The most recent weekly update records 1285 Palestinian fatalities through Jan. 21. It defines 895 of these fatalities as civilians (70 percent) and an additional 167 "civil police officers" (13 percent) it also regards as non-combatants. Included in the civilian fatality total are:
• 280 children (defined as those aged 17 or under)
• 111 women
• 503 (39 percent of all fatalities) adult men labeled as civilians A statistical analysis of the data raises questions about the accuracy of PCHRs application of the civilian label to adult men and to male teenagers.

Originally posted by Ben81THE NEW TACTICAL GENOCIDE OF TODAY ARE SLOWER AND MORE PAINFULL

You can put an adjective in front if you like, but it still is not genocide by any stretch...

hope you can see that soon before you excuse the IDF
you will be part of those warcrimes if you dont see the truth
its people like you .. are you some sort of PR from them of what

I have no vested interest to provide PR for Israel, but it does bug me when people don't know what they are talking about because their "knowledge" is based on something they saw on TV or read on the internet. I'm an American that lived in Israel for almost 2 years, and I was there during the last major conflict (end of 2008). I have first hand experience with this issue

(cont)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
(continuation)

the IDF = GENOCIDIAL EXTREMIST TERRORIST EVIL MANIACS MILLICE

Wrong again - much of the IDF is a reserve force. They are normal everyday people that you might work with and they are occasionally called to active duty to follow orders. They don't look forward to conflict, they don't want to go kill a bunch of Palestinians. They would much rather be at their regular job than going into Gaza. My source? I worked with many people that were called to serve during the conflict... They have many rules to follow and can't just go in guns blazing killing everything that moves.

If any IDF members were intentionally mistreating civilians I fully support having them prosecuted. And this has happened in the past when soldiers were found to be acting badly. I'm sure every military in the world has a few soldiers that are mentally unstable or just plain messed up in the head - And they should absolutely be dealt with appropriately.

More:

In the 78 indictments, 135 soldiers were charged with crimes, and 113 of those soldiers convicted, the report said. Many of the cases, including an incident where a soldier shot a Palestinian with rubber bullets at close range and was publicly criticised by Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak, resulted in minor convictions, such as "inappropriate behavior," the group said. Only four soldiers at the time of the report's publication had been convicted of manslaughter.

they are no army.. thats why when they go on foot .. they cant go far
the only solution is with their pussy airstrikes

So I guess you think every military that uses planes are a bunch of
pussies? lol, just lol - that's all I can do at this point...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

your reply to me is mindblogging
i will however respect your opinions
since your personnal research is not completed
i advice you to think further on thinking that Israel is one of the greatest country in the world...

i have read every reply from you on all my statements
i DO NOT THROW stuff away like that
and accusing somebody or an entire regime like this
i have read 50/50 from both parties and many other neutral media

i will say like the president of Iran said
ISRAEL [B]REGIME[/B] NEEDS TO BE WIPE OFF THE MAP
or more warcrimes and killing + others false flag terrorist bombing operations will take place in many country
Israel is now acting like a whorshipper of the devil
i see 99% of that regime to be corrupted with evil intentions
USA have his most important streets near the white house
doing a apx 10 km satan stars ... thats a big stars ...
and NO its not the David stars

google devil stars in central washington
you dont question things to much ... to beleive Israel is good
hope your soul will not be tarnish to much after such a though

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

So I guess you think every military that uses planes are a bunch of
pussies? lol, just lol - that's all I can do at this point...

plane that use phophorous shells on civilians ... YES
and dont say because hamas hamas hamas hamas is shielding their rocket plate form with civilians
what kind of people would do that ... NOT HAMAS
what kind of people would kill innocents and excuse it by lies to the world to cover the warcrimes ... i will let you guess

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aristophrenia

Write whatever you like but remember there are always going to be people who are infinitely more educated yourself, who have actually studied these issues in legitimate institutions who know what they are talking about.

What kind of education did you receive exactly? Narcissism is a mental disorder from which you clearly suffer.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Actually Iran can perform a brilliant tactical strike and cause the US to reconsider supporting Israel. You have to think logistics and tactics. Think about what is supporting all US troops their? Iran must use asymmetric warfare techniques.The carriers and its aircraft are the only lifeline the US troops have overseas.

1) Sink US carriers by lobbing 300 missiles at one carrier in a simultaneous attack, no Aegis can stop a simultaneous 300 missile attack

2) Now with US air support cut off, ground forces have no backup in irak and afghanistan and the iranians can lob missles at the bases and rain them down day and night and draw US forces out of their bases. Having drawn them out of their bases, the US forces are now subject to ambush by the host countries.

3) Attack food and fuel ships through the Straight of hormuz. The straight controls 40% of the worlds oil. Sink one carrier carrying millions of gallons of oil and you send a clear message. Attacking US food and fuel supply lines you can starve and kill the soldiers and decrease morale. An army that has decreased morale will be less capable of fighting.

4) Any air supply drops for troops will be met by sam attacks. If a refueling aircraft is nearby in an attempt to do an air strike, that refueling aircraft is a higher priority than the fighters it is fueling.

5) Mine all land routes that any invasion forces might use to get into iran

6) Put aluminum foil radar reflectors on hundreds of seagulls and release them into the straight of hormuz to confuse the AN-SPY-1 radar before the carrier attack.

7) Place a few subs in the middle of the straight to provide an element of surprise. And mine the heck out of the straight.

I think what you are saying could be done.

But if Iran did do some sort of first strike on the US Forces / their Carriers, the decision to hit back with a few Nukes may be made pretty quickly!

I'm not sure what will happen out there, who will hit who but something has got to happen, it's gone too far now and all the relevant forces are in place to literally say "GO"...!

My bet is Israel will get hacked off waiting for Obama sitting on his backside not doing anything and Israel will strike first, at night.

Then the US will have to chime in and support them!

Just my thoughts ......!

Iran won't do a first strike. It will be retaliation to any attack upon it or any country that is supporting attacking it. Why would you use nukes if you lost your carrier fair and square? If the US uses nukes chances are that wht if Iran does have nukes are you prepared to lose nyc? DC? what city do you want gone.

If you lose a carrier in a fair fight, move the freak on, they aint gonna use nukes because that scenairo has been played out. If you use nukes, north korea will use nukes because now they think its ok to do so because the US is using nukes.

Then all the nuke nations will use nukes. So it aint gonna happen, this wet dream. This will open the door for china to use nukes on south korea as well and on taiwan as well. You think they wont use it if we use it? haha prepare to lose all the carriers at once in the Pacific ocean if thats how you watn teh game.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

By the way, as I pointed out in many posts on different threads, Ahmadinedjad did NOT say he wanted Israel wiped off the map. He said something like "that regime in Jerusalem" should be "finished." And that is a far cry from the hysteria estern journalists have given to the unexamined issue. Check the references in Farsi.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
reply to post by Ben81

By the way, as I pointed out in many posts on different threads, Ahmadinedjad did NOT say he wanted Israel wiped off the map. He said something like "that regime in Jerusalem" should be "finished." And that is a far cry from the hysteria estern journalists have given to the unexamined issue. Check the references in Farsi.

oh about that yes i 100% agree with you
he wanted the regime to be wiped out .. and i agree
i didnt say he wanted to destroy all Israel ... for that
I DONT AGREE

the Israeli PR is the worst of its kind ...
they lie .. they cheat ... they lie and they cheat
did i say THEY LIE AND THEY CHEAT
yes they always lie and cheat to acheive their dark purpose
thats why the world can live anymore with the Netanyhaou scumbags

star for you

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

oh about that yes i 100% agree with you
he wanted the regime to be wiped out .. and i agree
he didnt say he wanted to destroy all Israel ... for that
I DONT AGREE

the Israeli PR is the worst of its kind ...
they lie .. they cheat ... they lie and they cheat
did i say THEY LIE AND THEY CHEAT
yes they always lie and cheat to acheive their dark purpose
thats why the world can live anymore with the Netanyhaou scumbags

star for you

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Ben81]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join