It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel convinces US with Credible military plan on Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

I think for this reason it will not be until after the reactor has been on for some time.

I mentioned in a thread recently that Russian nationals work in the Bushehr plant, and their families are stationed on site nearby. Any attack by the US or Israel on this site is therefore highly unlikely while Russian scientists are still there. As this would cause not only a diplomatic fallout between East and West but God knows what else.

We saw how Russia reacts to attacks on their citizens in the mini invasion of Georgia. I would say if we see the rapid removal by Russia of scientists working at the Bushehr site, then we have a real sign that an attack is imminent.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Israel will attack Iranian nuclear sites then Iran will launch EVERY missile they have at USraeli targets destroying every American war ship in the gulf.. US military will tell Obama there is no choice now but to use Nuclear Bombs, and Tehran will be crying to UN for the madness to stop.

It will be a horrible mess for everyone.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Please do not ignore the obvious fact that we are already involved in military action against Iran. Have a look at a map of the middle east, and see what Iraq and Afghanistan both have in common. To think that we are not actively working in Iran is absurd. The only reason we are not occupying this country right now is because of its behavior in past wars.

When Iran was at war with Iraq. Iran sent in waves of children until Iraqi positions were over ran. Iraqis reported that they fired until barrels melted and or ammunition was exhausted. Before we can march into Iran we must have the support of the people hence all the recent unrest there.

That said we will likely never openly occupy Iranian soil, for obvious reasons. You will however see open civil war soon.

The China UFO is just a new breed of engine. One that we have been working on openly for years. Ion or Plasma engines are the engine of the future as the can operate both on earth and in space. The Norway spiral was just another test by Russia. The answers are plain to see if you just scratch the surface.

NASA is years behind China in the development of Ion engines, as always having over engineered the issue at hand.

Yes, Yes the MSM is a form of control. Look and see what the war of the worlds broadcast was part of. It was part of a study as were many other broadcasts! They have mastered their craft here. Indeed the internet is our last great hope.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I see Israel doing a tactical strike on the nuclear plant not all out war. I also see Iran's people starting a civil war the people there are not happy with the leadership in the country I think the CIA is trying to get a rebellion started there and the US will supply weapons to the rebellion in the country to further US interest in the middle east. this is how i think it will go down.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
US and Israel fear Iran may be capable of a nuclear test this year

Shahram Amiri's voluntary repatriation to Iran and a second close look at the nuclear data he passed to the CIA are raising grave doubts about its value, debkafile's intelligence sources report. There is mounting suspicion in Washington and Jerusalem that Tehran employed the scientist to strew red herrings in their path, namely, out-of-date material for concealing and misdirecting their attention from the rapid progress taking place secretly in Iran's nuclear program.
A high-ranking intelligence source in Washington remarked Monday, July 19, that he would not be surprised "if we woke up one morning to find the Iranians had conducted an underground nuclear test." This was not to say Iran had a bomb or nuclear warhead ready packed for delivery, he said, "Only that it was a lot closer to this option than the Americans and Israelis had been led to believe."
Therefore, as of now, their forecast of a nuclear test capability has been brought forward to within the five months remaining of 2010.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
I see Israel doing a tactical strike on the nuclear plant not all out war. I also see Iran's people starting a civil war the people there are not happy with the leadership in the country I think the CIA is trying to get a rebellion started there and the US will supply weapons to the rebellion in the country to further US interest in the middle east. this is how i think it will go down.

Iran will respond. You can't do that and not expect a full war.

I'm all for those Mullahs and religious nuts not being in power. Just like I'm for religious nuts in Israel and here also not being in power. The result of such things are wars like this. The working man suffers, while the rich profit.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Israel will attack Iranian nuclear sites then Iran will launch EVERY missile they have at USraeli targets destroying every American war ship in the gulf.. US military will tell Obama there is no choice now but to use Nuclear Bombs, and Tehran will be crying to UN for the madness to stop.

It will be a horrible mess for everyone.

Their missiles won't destroy all the US ships. Probably just a few. We do have remarkable anti missile systems that should be up to the task. But then again... strange things happen in war, and many times throughout history, seemingly invincible forces have been defeated.

I agree it will turn into a catastrophic mess though. CATASTROPHIC.
It is a huge mistake. The ramifications cannot be predicted.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
^ Iran is PROBABLY bluffing but..... They said they have every military base in Iraq and Afghanistan locked on and every vessel in the gulf locked on, around 10,000 missiles the Iranian Guard said..

No way all those missiles can be stopped.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
to any of my critics

i was once a neutral person
i still respect many arabs and jews(i dont go general on their group)
im against any racist.... im racist to people who really are racist
I WILL SPEAK AND RISE MY VOICE
the world have let to much Dark/Evil intentions come foward
the world have accepted so many lies that it had now more than ever obivous and clear to me....
witch side im on ....

SIDE 1 : The side who wants war and the destruction of Iran(safety of israel come first) the side whos hates arabs
SIDE 2 : people who just wants peace with no war
that no more military options is accepted on the table
jew and arabs and me are all eguals

im on side 2 and proud to be
i would feel ashamed and disgusted if i were even close to think to join side 1....
i was born good ... and i will die good
from my youngest age ...as far i can remember ...i knew the real difference between good and bad
i didnt even had doubts in my mind over what side to choose

I WILL REMAIN THIS WAY UNTIL MY BODY COLLAPSE
and my spirit is set free

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayne60

Perhaps then you could be so kind as to explain, why Arab nations from Jordan to Saudi Arabia have expressed growing concern with Iran's nuclear ambitions. Perhaps you can explain why the Saudi's have cleared a portion of their airspace for Israeli military aircraft. Perhaps you can explain why it is that Sec Gates has reassured the Saudi's they will receive all the military assistance they need for protection against Iran. All of these have been recently discussed on these boards, and are readily available on the internet.

That’s two more nations, geography being what it is you are almost up to 10% now of the actual Muslim World!

Let’s not forget though that in your assertions here, that these nations ‘supposedly’ had other unnamed diplomats who Israel sources, claimed said these things, without a real source to back up which diplomat supposedly said them and what their rank is.

Repeat a lie a thousand times and most people will consider it the truth, but the reality is none of these articles that make these claims involve the classic who, what, why, when, how and where, of classic journalism.

They don’t have to they just have to repeat the lie they are telling enough over and over again to get some people to believe it.

Then they can get other people anxious to display pseudo intelligence and political correctness to repeat it for them!

Most of whom are not only very weak on geography but history too, so not only are they unaware that Iran is in Asia and not the Middle East, and that alone causes some tension between the Saudis and Iranians especially, but also that Iran is predominantly Shiite Muslim and most of the Middle East is predominantly Sunni Muslim and there are tensions between those two sects that go back several hundreds of years.

If you don’t know the history and the geography of the region and the religious sects, it’s very easy to be manipulated by a trash publication like the J-Post.

Seriously!

Edit to add: The Saudi Royals are famous for paying others to fight their own battles, and in the past (the First Gulf War) that led to a number of permanent large U.S. Military Bases in Saudi Arabia that in theory would be a target for any Iranian counter attack against America. Why they are U.S. Military Bases, they do happen to be on Saudi soil, so yes the Saudis worry a lot on our American Tax Payer money, and with our American lives.

[edit on 19/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

they think with the millions invested into the Iron Dome to protect Israel from those missiles/rockets after they strike on Iran
think again....
in 2006 hezbollah managed to fire 100 rockets a day into Israel because of the airstrikes
Iran is not the same thing... those missiles are real weapons ..
only a few will be stoped on at least +500missiles a day that Iran will shoot if attacked

but if the IAF have nukes included in their airstrike
Iran wont be able to shoot for long
they will be no more Iran

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
A known imminent attack on Iran could also explain why the Bin Laden family wants to leave so desperately. There's been a lot about them in the news seeking a new country to live in.

This is just speculation of course, but it's fun to speculate.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I reckon its about more than the Nuclear question. its about getting control of iran and its society and mullers .clericks .they dont fit the Ptb vision for NWO.
so even if iran grovels they will still be targeted till the elite get ctrl of irans banks. and after that she will be forcefully remoulded like iraq or remodled and divided up...
Remember the alien film, independence day ,the alien was in a glass cage at area 51 ,,the president says what can we do for you.. the alien replied ...DIE. not a very good answer was it...I sincerley hope i am very wrong iran is beautifull, if the west gets it it will become , well like the west, they have there way an it should be ,it should be there way there history,there customs right or wrong

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

When Iran was at war with Iraq. Iran sent in waves of children until Iraqi positions were over ran. Iraqis reported that they fired until barrels melted and or ammunition was exhausted. Before we can march into Iran we must have the support of the people hence all the recent unrest there..............................................................

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

What ?

Tell me - have you read much about the war ? Seriously - please let me know what books / research you have read on this issue. I find it so incredibly shocking when I read people asserting claims like this which can be seen in no other way other than profoundly and utterly absurd - just incredible.

Iran had some of the bravest, strongest and proudest men fighting for them - not wave upon wave of children Please. Yes there may have been some people under the required age - like any country at war. But your assertion is offensive to history.

Yes there were massacres on BOTH sides. The Iraqi regime was being supplied with intelligence from US - along with massive quantities of military assistance - so to was Iran.

Your assertion is so simplistic and offensive - please try and stick to what you know through thorough research rather than offering baseless and outlandish assertions based on innuendo, stereotypes and myths.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The key will be to stop them before they are launched. They may have 10,000 missiles but we cant assume that all of them will leave the ground. In fact i would guess that relatively few of them would leave the ground.

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
^ Iran is PROBABLY bluffing but..... They said they have every military base in Iraq and Afghanistan locked on and every vessel in the gulf locked on, around 10,000 missiles the Iranian Guard said..

No way all those missiles can be stopped.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
the militarist regime in israel thirsts after death and war , since the sucessful false flag atacks in ny to demonize arabs they are hell bent of the death of iran ,

israel and its big stupid dog the usa are the greatest threat to peace and harmony in the world today

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Iran's enemies are "idiots" and that United Nations sanctions will not make his country abandon its nuclear program.

Addressing industrialists in northern Iran on Monday, the Iranian leader said the sanctions will only help Iran, forcing it toward achieving greater economic self-sufficiency. The president's speech was broadcast live on state television.

ynetnews

i know those 2 sites are from Israel
imagine if this was release on CNN
people would be worried
but not in Israel ... since they want this ASAP
destroy Iran and then we party...

but the president of Iran should show some restraint in this ...try to avoid the war at all cost ... maybe not giving up the nuclear energy ambition.. but telling US and Israel that they are idiot .. i dont know but he have balls telling this....

about the wipe israel off the map .... im clearly not in favor of that...like any killing or destruction...
but why would he say this... jerusalem is the most holyiest place in the world for many arabs ...

i think his message was edited in english that way
he probably told "the Israeli regime need to be wipe off the map"
that i would understand...
its easy to turn up side down a message like this
why would he give Israel the reasons to strike ....
so i beleive he did say wipe off the israeli regime not the country itself
and the zionist regime edited the text before CNN took it

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Ben81]

When he talks about wiping israel off the map, he's not referring to the location, he's talking about genocide, wiping all jews off the face of the earth...

Jaden

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Now what do you think would become of this idea? Does this seem to be a fruitful option?

Remember Israel might be playing right into Irans hands, wouldn't it be funny to see Israel seem like the monster and the Middleast seem like the victim?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

Originally posted by Ben81

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Iran's enemies are "idiots" and that United Nations sanctions will not make his country abandon its nuclear program.

Addressing industrialists in northern Iran on Monday, the Iranian leader said the sanctions will only help Iran, forcing it toward achieving greater economic self-sufficiency. The president's speech was broadcast live on state television.

ynetnews

i know those 2 sites are from Israel
imagine if this was release on CNN
people would be worried
but not in Israel ... since they want this ASAP
destroy Iran and then we party...

but the president of Iran should show some restraint in this ...try to avoid the war at all cost ... maybe not giving up the nuclear energy ambition.. but telling US and Israel that they are idiot .. i dont know but he have balls telling this....

about the wipe israel off the map .... im clearly not in favor of that...like any killing or destruction...
but why would he say this... jerusalem is the most holyiest place in the world for many arabs ...

i think his message was edited in english that way
he probably told "the Israeli regime need to be wipe off the map"
that i would understand...
its easy to turn up side down a message like this
why would he give Israel the reasons to strike ....
so i beleive he did say wipe off the israeli regime not the country itself
and the zionist regime edited the text before CNN took it

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Ben81]

When he talks about wiping israel off the map, he's not referring to the location, he's talking about genocide, wiping all jews off the face of the earth...

Jaden

wooooo minute.....
many jews are living in Iran today
good jew that i fully respect with all my heart
if what Israel say is true then he must really oppress them over there in Iran.... but its not the case
many dont support the barbaric IDF actions that tooked place in Lebanon in 2006 and Gaza ... and now the flotilla raid
it was so well excused in the news that the lies were apparents

the Iran president quoted
that the Regime in Israel must be wiped off the map
...i agree on that issue 100%
now think like Netanyahou does... if he see this coming from Iran
its obvious the text was edited so it would be looking like that when picked up by english media.... ISRAEL NEED TO BE WIPE OFF THE MAP
thats not far from ISRAEL REGIME NEED TO BE WIPE OFF THE MAP
everyone can edit any text before its release to the worldwide media

but of course IF he really said that Israel and all its habitants and infrastructures need to be destroyed....i would be the first one to condemn this...
now i condemn Israel with the continued lies to make OTHER wars
we had many many proof that Israel like to change things IN ITS FAVOR

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Guys,
Iran has a massive. modern military. It is HUGE. Secondly unlike almost every other nation on earth they are militarily self reliant - in other worlds they make their own weapons - they are technologically incredibly advanced - the idea that they are somehow backwards is off the mark.

Secondly they have massive global Islamic support and almost unilateral support from nations outside the G20 and many within it - that means they have almost global support.

Attacking Iran will unleash what is known as a war between the north and the south - the rich and poor countries of the world. South East asia has the largest muslim population on earth - not the middle east. Indonesia is the largest population of muslims - and i can assure you that attacking Iran will see them being very upset.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt and possible Turkey which are all pro western USA nations are only inclined that way through incredibly corrupt nefarious regimes which are corrupted through US financial bribery. I i can assure you that an attack on Iran will see the people of these nations rise up against their ruling classes.

Beyond the vast majority of nations outside of the G20 being in support of Iran - you will find that Nations such as Russia, China, India are all adamantly opposed to any military action against Iran - their national security and vital interests would be decimated - an attack on Iran would be seen as a straight out attack on these nations - they will supply, arm, and finance Iran - to the hilt. China would leap a the opportunity of financing global anti - american proxy war. You can absolutely rest assured that if the US invades Iran - then the consequences WILL BE FELT ON AMERICAN SOIL - make no mistake about that - Americans will be killed in America by global Islamic operatives working with terrorist techniques.

Finally Iran has the capacity to shut down the gulf - this would utterly cripple world oil production and of course shut down the global economy - it would be pandemonium, and would send many first world nations into riots, food panics, and financial meltdown.

An Attack on Iran - quite simply would be catastrophic on a global level.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join