It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel convinces US with Credible military plan on Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This has always been their plan, actually it's not a plan it's just a
an Idea and the USA should run with the Idea.

Sure thier our Neighbor but we want you guys to do it, otherwise
they might be ticked off at us.

And the USA obliges because, lets face it, they just like to blow
stuff up.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Great thread S + F

An Attack on Iran - quite simply would be catastrophic on a global level.

But I agree with this; If Israel and the US wil attack Iran... this could get really messy... It could well be the beginning of the one war we all expect....

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Israel will attack Iranian nuclear sites then Iran will launch EVERY missile they have at USraeli targets destroying every American war ship in the gulf.. US military will tell Obama there is no choice now but to use Nuclear Bombs, and Tehran will be crying to UN for the madness to stop.

It will be a horrible mess for everyone.

Negative ghost rider. The U.S. would move its carriers out of the gulf into the sea off Pakistan before any attack so they are not in to much danger from Silkworm type missiles.

Israel will strike Iran's nuclear facilities and maybe some airfields but that will be it.

Obama is evil and will leave Israel to fend for themselves because Russia will show that it has suckered the U.S. and Israel. Russia along with Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Ethiopia and Sudan will counter attack Israel.

Russia showed its hand in 2008, attacking south into Georgia toward Israel because of the massive U.S.-Nato Armada that had been doing exercises off the east coast of the U.S. started steaming to Iran at break neck speed. Putin called Bush's card and he backed down and the armada turned around.

People were very Nieve to think that little nation of Georgia really had the nads to attack Russian peacekeepers and start that war. Thats the BS we were fed because thats the deal Putin and Bush made to save face. Bush looked weak and Putin's army looked even weaker and made many blunders. NATO could have ripped them to shreds but nuclear war would have been a given then.

The Saudis have already gave Israel the green light to use their base in the north let alone fly over.

Israel will have no choice but to defend itself from utter destruction with nuclear weapons and they will win because of the highly advanced anti-ballistic missile defense system Arrow ll. The invaders will die in the mountains and valleys surrounding Israel. Iran, Syria will be laid to ruins and 2/3rds of Russia's whole Army will be wiped out. Turkey will be right along with them. All because we failed to keep the vital deterrent in place against Russia.

If you think I'm wrong, watch Russia like a hawk. Do some digging and I bet you will find she is moving some important troops to the Georgia and Iranian borders right about now very quietly under the cover of exercises just like in 2008.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Don't anybody forget that Russia will stand on the side of Iran and most likely has it suplementally armed to the teeth with some lethal stuff.
Syria and Lebanon are poised at the ready and the Palestinians have been 'fortified'.
Israel has been poised at the ready for at least 7 years, with carte-blanche from the US/UK, to launch submarine missile strikes on Iran from their joint-owned military island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean.
However, you can be assured that Russia is well abreast of this installation and ready to counteract this offensive from Israel.
Both China and N. Korea will surely not stand on the side of the USA and Israel. Venezuela could present a real threat to US shores if Iran get's pissed off enough. Oh, of course, we've got that covered by BP's mess!

Despite the strength in numbers of the Israel's allies (or pawns), (USA, UK and France etc), I think they've stepped into a big doodoo here and could receive a nasty surprise. They don,t know what's waiting for them from Iran's allies.
Or do they? We need to watch where H. Clinton is travelling, currently to Pakistan, most likely to curry up up favor with them and ensure that they don't slip to the other side! The last trips were to Azerbaijan and Albania.
Her trips can tell us which countries will stand on Israel's side.
This is Israel's war, but it has dragged us all into WW3.
My prediction is that its onset will be triggered in about 10 days time.
Just a feeling....Things are boiling up, the ducks are almost in a row!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Hi buddy, are you lost? are you sure you are on the right boards?

Because you are the FIRST person who seems like he might actually know something from the threads I read.

(Those same threads that almost make me assume that everone on here does not bother researching anything but just decide to chime in with utter disregard for factual information)

Looking forward to finding more educated posts like yours

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Hi, you said: "Obama is evil and will leave Israel to fend for themselves because Russia will show that it has suckered the U.S. and Israel. Russia along with Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Ethiopia and Sudan will counter attack Israel."

I am interested to know where you came up with these countries because I can confirm these countries will be involved according to a source that most people would rue on this board.

Let me know, and if we dont have the same source, but two different legitimate sources, then it will prove almost undeniably that it will happen.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

US and Israel fear Iran may be capable of a nuclear test this year
A high-ranking intelligence source in Washington remarked Monday, July 19, that he would not be surprised "if we woke up one morning to find the Iranians had conducted an underground nuclear test." This was not to say Iran had a bomb or nuclear warhead ready packed for delivery, he said, "Only that it was a lot closer to this option than the Americans and Israelis had been led to believe."
Therefore, as of now, their forecast of a nuclear test capability has been brought forward to within the five months remaining of 2010

Debka story link

here we go again .... SAME WMD LIES ... like they did just before the Irak invasion....
with that kind of statement I DARE ANYONE TELLING ME ... NO THEY WILL NOT ATTACK IRAN....SOON

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aristophrenia

Not only were they children 12+ most were unarmed and instructed to pick up a gun when it was dropped. This was done in desperation, and is cold hard fact.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Iranian law prohibits the recruitment of those under 16, basing itself on the Koranic traditions about war. However, the state broke those rules in the Iran-Iraq War. In 1984, Iranian President Ali-Akbar Rafsanjani said, "all Iranians from 12 to 72 should volunteer for the Holy War."[27] The child soldiers wore keys around their necks to signify their coming entrance into heaven."

If you have any doubt ask any Iranian what Tehran’s ‘Pond Of Blood’ memorial is all about.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Showtime
reply to post by Sky watcher

Hi, you said: "Obama is evil and will leave Israel to fend for themselves because Russia will show that it has suckered the U.S. and Israel. Russia along with Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Ethiopia and Sudan will counter attack Israel."

I am interested to know where you came up with these countries because I can confirm these countries will be involved according to a source that most people would rue on this board.

Let me know, and if we dont have the same source, but two different legitimate sources, then it will prove almost undeniably that it will happen.

Besides the daily news we see everyday confirming who the lead actors will be, the bible tells us so. I forgot to add Libya to the axis assault.

Russia did not go court all these nations for nothing, all the debt forgiveness deals to arm them to the teeth should be telling. The new Russian naval base in Syria for starters, Turkey turning on Israel and the U.S. witch was unthinkable to most ten years ago. Turkey itself is prophetic news bashing Israel of late, The Gog-Magog war can not happen without Turkey siding with Russia.

www.tribulation.com...

It explains in great detail all the deals that have been made but not all as I think the site owner has hid in a bunker of late. This site also lays out that the Gog-Magog war is not Armageddon the last war, witch will be WWW3. You cant have a world war with only ten countries or so.

The whole devil worshiping world, whats left of it anyway will be against Israel. Every nation will be against Israel in the last days.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by Aristophrenia

Not only were they children 12+ most were unarmed and instructed to pick up a gun when it was dropped. This was done in desperation, and is cold hard fact.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Iranian law prohibits the recruitment of those under 16, basing itself on the Koranic traditions about war. However, the state broke those rules in the Iran-Iraq War. In 1984, Iranian President Ali-Akbar Rafsanjani said, "all Iranians from 12 to 72 should volunteer for the Holy War."[27] The child soldiers wore keys around their necks to signify their coming entrance into heaven."

If you have any doubt ask any Iranian what Tehran’s ‘Pond Of Blood’ memorial is all about.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

I have no need to anything- I have studied the wars in depth, not merely internet ramblings but actual academic research at respected international institutions.

Your point regarding wave after wave of children was designed purely as an alarmist statement. The war went for almost eight years - yet here you are pushing the agenda that Iran was simply sending children to the front - i find it borderline disgusting when I read this type of innuendo. Seriously how stupid do you think people are.

Write whatever you like but remember there are always going to be people who are infinitely more educated yourself, who have actually studied these issues in legitimate institutions who know what they are talking about.

The Iranians were attacked - unprovoked - by Saddam Hussein who was urged on, financed, equipped, provided intel and support by the US in what is easily the most brutal war outside the great wars - yes there were reports of children being involved - however your assertion of waves of children, presented to demonise the Iranians without presenting them as the insignificant fraction of a fraction which they represented is factually, historically, and morally absurd.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
IMO if Israel wants Iran attacked so badly then maybe Israel should do it themselves and not cry to anyone if they get their ass kicked by Iran and or any country that helps Iran.

I'm so tired of the worlds mentality of wanting stuff done at the cost of American lives and not lives from their own damn country!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
lets take a good look at the USA congress

This congresswoman ... needs to be fired with all the others who thinks like her.....
the USA needs a congress of people who think American FIRST SECOND & THIRD

The Congresswoman’s remarks came as America and Israel face a pivotal point in history; the question of whether the world will stand united and prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons capability. She joined more than 30 Representatives and Senators at the Zionist Organization of America Congressional luncheon held in Washington, DC. Founded in 1897, and comprised of more than 30,000 members, the Zionist Organization of America’s mission is to fight on behalf of the Jewish people and the Land of Israel.
Washington, DC – The relationship between Israel and the United States must remain strong and we must stand united against Iran, Rep. Wasserman Schultz stressed in remarks at the Congressional luncheon of the Zionist Organization of America.

“One of the most serious threats facing Israel, which was continuously emphasized to us by both Israeli and American officials, is Iran,” stressed the Congresswoman describing meetings she convened in Israel when she led a Congressional Delegation trip to the region. “It cannot be overstated – a nuclear-armed Iran is an urgent and deadly threat to peace and stability in the Middle East and at home.”

Story link

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Once a country acquires a nuclear weapon they are just as powerful as the super powers of the US, China and Russia. To remain in power you must dissuade others from power, by force if necessary. Who is good and who is evil? Both are probably evil. "The heart is desperately wicked above all things." Most choose the evil they know over the evil they do not know.

The real question is why would a country in an oil rich area want nuclear power? If to move away from abiotic (aka fossil) fuels, why not something like wind, solar, hydrogen (which comes from water), magnetic, ionic, or some other aetheric source of vacuum energy?

I think this whole thing is fishy and not what it seems. I propose the Iranian President is in cahoots with the Military Industrial Complex to help achieve massive profits for international banker elites somehow.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

That's very simple many advanced medical imagery tests require sophisticated isotopes that can only be produced by nuclear reactors.

There is a world wide shortage of these isotopes because of regulations put into place as a result of the 'War on Terror'.

That is just one of the many uses that come from by products of nuclear reactors, that are important to nations aspiring for the highest level of technology.

Yet that aside, perhaps when you are running the sovereign nation of Iran, and dealing with having to consider everything for an entire nation, you can make a determination based on all those facts, instead of what you simply imagine things could or ought to be in your perfect world.

It wasn't by the way the Iranians who opened Pandora's Box in regards to nuclear devices, it was us, here right in the good old US of A!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Amen, my double action friend. Removing diplomats usually go on the
radar, but if you've got genuinely valuable 'advisors' getting extracted..
time for another bag of beans and rice this Friday again. If there's time.

And off the thread a little, y'HAFTA love the signature. LMAO@ real tears.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I'm not in disagreement with you at all. I think Iran should be allowed nuclear technology and I don't think anyone has a right to police their ability to do so.

True, there are shortages of radioactive isotopes for medicine, but between B&W, Covidien and the NIIAR I think most countries who need and can afford them will have access.

The point I was trying to make I guess was two-fold, in that 1. nuclear powers are afraid to let other countries develop even the capability to turn into a nuclear power (hence why I believe the IAEA was set up), and 2. even if a country legitimately pursued only peaceful nuclear technology, there are those within its ranks and those who will infiltrate its ranks, who will weaponize that technology.

That being said, it seems like this scenario could have been carefully planned to play out a certain way to further the establishment of US occupation in the region, or to further the argument for a world government to control 'rogue' entities from pursuing potentially dangerous technology.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Lets see....

Iranians are surrounded by hostile forces....

Iranians have a few nuclear weapons the CIA most likely helped them produce...

Iranian leader has said he would love to turn Israel into a wasteland....

Iran nukes Israel....

Israel retaliates along with USA against Iran with nuclear weapons....

WW3

S.P.F 10,000 anyone....

Enjoy the good life now.....

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Zaanny]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Lets see....

Iranian leader has said he would love to turn Israel into a wasteland....

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Zaanny]

What's your source for that statement?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think Israel is not the only one putting pressure on the US, i think Saudi Arabia and Egypt as well. And if they dont step up, those countries will make their own nuclear weapons to deter Shia Iran.
The US and Russia should offer Iran to adapt their reactors for the use of Thorium, only then will they fulfill all the obligations of the NPT [in particular the third provision]...

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Man, this is scary if the US and Israel attack Iran. Time to invest in Gold.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join