It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel convinces US with Credible military plan on Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Israel convinces US with Credible military plan on Iran

www.jpost.com

Recent media reports suggests Jerusalem has increased diplomatic efforts to persuade White House that credible military option needed.
Have Israel’s efforts to convince the US to threaten Iran with a credible military option paid off? According to recent media reports, the answer might be yes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jpost.com

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Im again not surprised ... with all the propaganda in the world concerning Iran...
Israel already have a handfull of people in Washington that already agree on a military strike on Iran
3/4 of the USA congress are ProIsrael and ProZionist

THEY ARE ALREADY CONVINCED
with that story .... its only telling the obvious
Israel is telling the world by this
now we have the greenlight we wanted
an Iran strike is now very much on the table
now its 99.9999% chance that Israel will indeed strike Iran very soon

they will have all the US and Israel PR to defense this once again ILLEGAL monstrous act...

because of 9/11 .. USA captured Irak and Afghanistan
Iran his just in the middle of those 2 ... Coincidence ??? NO

another proof that the 9/11 event was prepared by Mossad and possibly the CIA so they can move their pions on the ground to circle Iran

and now we will allow this to happen again ... with the SAMES REASONS about WMD hiding somewhere prepare to be launched from somewhere
at the world... because a Evil dictator hates our freedom and democracy...
(they keep adding the fear in peoples so they will mostly agree on this)

Israel and Usa needs a regime change with new BETTER internal and foreign policies.... if not
soon we will have on CNN that during the night the army launched their first strikes and it will be WAR...

the last mistake from Israel & USA will be this war

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Iran's enemies are "idiots" and that United Nations sanctions will not make his country abandon its nuclear program.

Addressing industrialists in northern Iran on Monday, the Iranian leader said the sanctions will only help Iran, forcing it toward achieving greater economic self-sufficiency. The president's speech was broadcast live on state television.

ynetnews

i know those 2 sites are from Israel
imagine if this was release on CNN
people would be worried
but not in Israel ... since they want this ASAP
destroy Iran and then we party...

but the president of Iran should show some restraint in this ...try to avoid the war at all cost ... maybe not giving up the nuclear energy ambition.. but telling US and Israel that they are idiot .. i dont know but he have balls telling this....

about the wipe israel off the map .... im clearly not in favor of that...like any killing or destruction...
but why would he say this... jerusalem is the most holyiest place in the world for many arabs ...

i think his message was edited in english that way
he probably told "the Israeli regime need to be wipe off the map"
that i would understand...
its easy to turn up side down a message like this
why would he give Israel the reasons to strike ....
so i beleive he did say wipe off the israeli regime not the country itself
and the zionist regime edited the text before CNN took it

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
there another sign that the Iran war is imminent
this is the FIFTH appearance of Castro in a week
story is dated from 18 July (yesterday...)
didnt know he appeared again after his TV speech

now after his first 3 letters and his last TV speech... he answered questions from cubans ambassadors
(but his letters are a month old... so did he really appeared that much in less than a week ? :O )
only that is troubling ... why now .. why all this panic of a coming war with Iran... he knows more than he can tell

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2609dcdb5f69.jpg[/atsimg]

It was the revolutionary leader's fifth appearance in less than a week, and the first in which he met senior government officials.
Dr Castro has so far stayed clear of discussing national issues that would be in his brother's domain, focusing instead on his apocalyptic theory that war is imminent, pitting the US and Israel against Iran.

''When something like this [nuclear war] begins, all the responses are pre-programmed,'' he warned. ''It is only a question of seconds.''

Story link

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
If they decide to strike, im betting that it will be before Iran's Russian built nuclear reactor is set to go online. If I remember correctly that is due in september.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
we know they are both going to attack iran together, old news

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
we know they are both going to attack iran together, old news

there is NO old news in any developments or concerns regarding the Iran situation... UNTIL THE AIRSTRIKES starts
if somebody like Castro tell us this now
and this news from Israel that USA are now convinced that there is a good winnable plan to strike Iran ... thats even more troubling ...
that strike will change the world... i dont want to fearmongering things
people just dont see bigger in that ... they should

STRIKE ONE ...Afghanistan
STRIKE TWO ... IRAK
STRIKE THREE ...IRAN .... yourrrrrrrrreeeeeee OUT

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Not only that, but Israel also have people positioned and insinuated into power positions within the US government itself.

Have a look at how many Israeli/US 'duel citizenship' people are inside the government.

Israel is using the US as muscle. They'd go to war with Iran themselves if the Iranians only had glorified fireworks and stones to defend themselves with, but crap themselves and try to get everyone else to fight for them when faced with a real army, with proper weapons.

Cowards and bullies.

It's the whacked out, insane Israelis who are the cause of the instability, tension and slaughter in the mid-east, not Iran.

It's one of the worst things the UK ever did in my opinion, it's role in partitioning Palestine way back in 1948.

I believe unless it is brought into line, one way or another, Israel is going to be instrumental in the near destruction of our species, and the poisoning of our world for years to come if it's allowed to continue with impunity as it has been.

Who in their right mind would supply nukes to insane religious fanatics?
The stupidity of this world's leaders never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
apology about the world cup prediction he made
thats something new... a SORRY because on a prediction date
many on ATS after a predicted date that revealed to be false dont even apology...
this proove that he is a "humble guy".. especially at 83 year old :O
usualy people dont come back on mistake like that .. he did say he was wrong

Dr Castro's fear that America would unleash a nuclear war is something he has warned about in opinion pieces for weeks.

He went so far as to predict in one essay that the recent World Cup in South Africa would be interrupted by a looming conflict. He later apologised for jumping the gun, but said he still thinks a nuclear conflagration is on the horizon.

i think we should take his words wisely ..
he maybe avoided/fowarded the war itself because he told it to the world ....if the military have a leak ... the date will be fowarded

the best strategic military advice on any war plans ..... if the surprise attack is lost then it will be postponed for a little while
any enemy that are 100% defense mode will give a tuff fight to any offense... a surprise attack make the chances double in terms of a quick success victory

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

maybe you can answer THE QUESTION

how....JUST HOW THE ..... did they manage to TrojanHorse the United State of America just like that
Israel have 60 years...many questions remain answered
The most powerfull empire of the modern day HACKED
its like Israel have the USA by the balls with a thick metal chain
i have saw one time a picture of sarah palin in her office
no USA flags .. but at the corner beside the windows .. a little israelis flag

AIPAC is the new white house of today
they take the decision and give Obama the directions ...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Great post. I have 2 questions.

There has not been, as of this post, any military strike. People are starting to hear and read, through various media outlets, that there is going to be a strike 'soon'. The rhetoric, propaganda all point to this.

What CAN people do done about this?

What WILL people do about this?

I am talking actions here, not talk.

I can guess what a few people may say in reply.

1) Write to your representative.
2) Tell all your family, friends and generally inform people.

In pre-emptive response (I will use part of a post I made on another topic as it is the same issue).

1) Write to your representative : You send off a letter or an email to your representative. It only took a few seconds; it was a template. You then sit back with a warm feeling inside knowing that you have done your part. You have added your weight of opinion to the process. Your opinion carries no weight.

These mechanisms exist for this purpose. After sending the email do you have the same level of energy, anger or motivation to influence change that you did have before sending it? No, it acts as a pacifier. NOTHING will come of it. It never has.

Politicians are there to manage and carry public opinion. The public believe that they are there to serve.

People have no way of influencing 'important' decisions. NONE.

2) Tell all your family, friends and generally inform people: This is great and very laudable. It does not answer my main point: What can people DO to prevent this (practical, real, action). This issue needs to be faced.

I contend that people do not care what happens. They care enough to get angry and frustrated on a forum post or email, but not enough to mobilise to any action of substance. This is partly because no one knows what can be done.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The only method is the one of old.

Drip...drip...drip...slowly, slowly, catchy monkey...as the saying goes.

Little by little, bit by bit. It's like long, drawn out game of chess.

Position your valuable pieces, where they can be the most effective, in this case - inside the largest military superpower and it's allies...sacrifice a few pawns, and get sympathy..wait until there is check mate, and attack.

It's like a long con job, so much so, that the one's that are being conned, don't even realize it.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I havent been following this whole iran israel thingo, can someone tell me if they think the US will wage war on iran by the end of this year? Or is this another 5 year maybe maybe not situation?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

All good suggestions, but i fear they will have little effect in the end.

TPTB will do as they want, without regard for a little inconvenient public outrage.

Millions of British men, women and children protested and marched against the Iraq invasion.

There wasn't even a hiccup in the Poodle Blair governments inexorable march to war.

Even the subsequent various inquiries were a whitewash.

TPTB, couldn't give a toss what the people want, only what they have worked out among themselves at the latest Bilderberg meeting, behind closed doors with the non-elected powerful and rich.

Unless you're a multi-millionaire or richer, they won't give you the time of day, let alone take notice of millions of letters and emails to your reps.

Everything is worked out well in advance, regardless of what is said and done or wanted by the people that should actually matter..the public.

It's a crying shame.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

i do the number 2 a lot ...
but for the number 1 ... the representatives are already all sold
i live in Canada
we usualy follow the USA on everything
it wont mather what Canada officials say .. trust me on this
Canada --> follow --> USA --> follow VERY MUCH --> Israel

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

If Israel 'orders' the US to, i think they probably will.

No idea of a time-frame though, but unless Iran grovels like a naughty child and does what it's told, the constant pressure from the 'bosses' in lala-land Israel, and from La-la-dual passport Israelis positioned in places of power around the world, it will probably be at the time or soon after Iran's nuclear reactors go online.

Stupidity of course, as it will be at the very least another Chernobyl, but for the Mid-East.

The Israelis have openly stated that if it appears as though Israel is going under, or may lose a war with Iran, they intend to take the rest of the world down with them - INCLUDING so called allied nations!

This is a documented and verified statement from the former Israeli military high commander.

What kind of madmen would support a country of lunatics, who openly admit that they target our major cities with nuclear weapons?

It doesn't make any rational sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Gah. I just hope that the Iranians will be given enough time to flee the reactors, or just let us get what we want (dismantling their reactors?) Because who the hell needs a nuke war when it can be settled with albeit hard diplomacy?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"According to recent media reports, the answer might be yes."

There's so much hilarity in this sentence alone. Wishful thinking. Might. Media reports? Who plants these media reports? And why. One might even theorize that these same media "reports" alone could deflect such actions. I'm choosing to have some faith here.

Most people never bought into Iraq...Iran will be a much, much harder sell. Israel will not pull a Syria-style raid on Iran. Intelligence is not certain of what is in Iran's arsenal. Whether Iran 'happens" or not will have to be based on an attack from Iran, real or staged. The real is highly unlikely, and the staged will be harder to get away with...this time.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
One might even theorize that these same media "reports" alone could deflect such actions. I'm choosing to have some faith here.

i have once said that if we can create prediction dates on the futur strikes... the plan would be FAILED to surprise attack Iran on this date

ATS might save the world...

now with our news threads... im sure we already saved the world a couple of times
White house officials are so pissed right now ... because the internet are 100% freedom of speech... many true stories have came to light because of site like ATS... and this is why they wants to shut us down
because we are not scared to show the truth to the world... on their part we are only hatefull propaganda extemist ultraconservatist antidemocratic lunatic freaks....
3/4 of the USA congress will exactly think that
maybe if more people would know whats coming ...
the people would have a long time ago removed the corrupted senators
i was gentle on my words describing us here..... since they think we are worst than traitor
but people are strong and will not follow this Evil path even if we are called traitor ... we would be the best proudest traitor heroes of all time

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

ATS might save the world...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join