It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top secret America: A hidden world, growing beyond control

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I do concur with your post. Many folks wake up, go do 8 hours somewhere to get a check on friday, and wait 2 days before they do it again. It's a viscious circle we hamsters run
All of that hype by MSM to shine up your credit, pay highly inflated utility bills and food costs, along with keeping the ends close enough together to manage. But in this context we are discussing how the fed employees are just being 'good drones'. It's unsettling to hear about how there are so many patriots in 'the system' that just 'do their job' each week, when they are the ones that can make the most profound difference. They are in a much better position than you or I to leak intel into the mainstream so we can gut the fed oligarchy like a fish.
I'm prior USN myself and 'once upon a time' I was one of them die hard squids that was itching for something to bomb. I too, was one of them 'nuke em til they glow' drones. While I was in, I had an epiphany, and have not turned back. Once you wake up and see the grand design, there's no going back.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Those who keep secrets, are up too no good* example, for a healthy realtionship to thrive and last forever, communiation is the key! governemnt is up to NO good for us all, being so secrative about things.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Even Intellipedia has to many people using it.

As of April 2009, the overall Intellipedia project hosts 900,000 pages edited by 100,000 users, with 5,000 page edits per day.

www.intelink.gov...

Diplopedia has less.

By February 2010, the wiki had grown to 10,000 articles by over 2,000 contributors.

www.state.gov...

DoDTechipedia Unknown?

www.dtic.mil...

Bureaupedia for the FBI ?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Those who keep secrets, are up too no good* example, for a healthy realtionship to thrive and last forever, communiation is the key! governemnt is up to NO good for us all, being so secrative about things.

And yet, if the MSM gets any wind of an upcoming operation in IRQ or AFG, they spout it out everywhere, in plenty of time to endanger the success of the mission or to put soldiers lives in danger.

There was a saying back in WWII...

"Loose lips sink ships."

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

I am no drone.

I understand the world quite well. I understand a lot of things that can be unsettling to many people. I also know that sometimes you have to take the bad with the good... the 'bend but don't break' philosophy.

With you being a Sailor, I would think that you would appreciate the need to keep some things under wraps... but that is your opinion and you are of course entitled to it.

Honestly, what would me disclosing anything to the public do for the common man and woman? Nothing. I am only one cog in one wheel that powers this massive machine called the US Intelligence community. I know what I need to know to do what I need to do to save, and sometimes take, lives. Trust me, if there were something 'earth-shattering' that were to come to my attention, I'd be hard pressed not to consider warning others about it.

Quite frankly, that spectacular scenario doesn't currently exist.

Shady things happen, but the NSA/CIA/FBI are NOT after any of you. We don't have the time, the funding, and most importantly, the desire to care enough to barge into your private lives for no reason. '

I find it funny how so many people believe that because they are "revolutionary" or "anti-government" that the system is actually using resources to track them.

It is just simply, for 99.999% of ATS members, not true.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign
reply to post by OuttaTime

I am no drone.

I understand the world quite well. I understand a lot of things that can be unsettling to many people. I also know that sometimes you have to take the bad with the good... the 'bend but don't break' philosophy.

With you being a Sailor, I would think that you would appreciate the need to keep some things under wraps... but that is your opinion and you are of course entitled to it.

Honestly, what would me disclosing anything to the public do for the common man and woman? Nothing. I am only one cog in one wheel that powers this massive machine called the US Intelligence community. I know what I need to know to do what I need to do to save, and sometimes take, lives. Trust me, if there were something 'earth-shattering' that were to come to my attention, I'd be hard pressed not to consider warning others about it.

Quite frankly, that spectacular scenario doesn't currently exist.

Shady things happen, but the NSA/CIA/FBI are NOT after any of you. We don't have the time, the funding, and most importantly, the desire to care enough to barge into your private lives for no reason. '

I find it funny how so many people believe that because they are "revolutionary" or "anti-government" that the system is actually using resources to track them.

It is just simply, for 99.999% of ATS members, not true.

I can see your perspective, yet I'm still a bit unsettled by it. Question.. how do you know that the information passed to you is credible? Is it verifyable through outside sources, or is it a 'to do' list from your SO/RO? It is no secret that intelligence agencies completely manipulate incidents to make them work out a certain way. Perhaps it is why a foreign entity is occupying our gulf coast using intelligence backed security forces. Or maybe the borderwar going on between militia and US people? No government officials dare not get involved with written policy. For us to beg for military assistance to the Arizona Zetas incidents, would open the door to posse comitatus, and we know how wrong that is. Militias will do it because the government has no intention to. Border security is a job for Border Patrol and Homeland Security, but I don't see them jumping in to help.
You would have to agree that national situations are CREATED and MANIPULATED by intelligence agents for greed in corporate interests, therefore being deceptive by design. AlQuaeda (that terrorist database created in the 80's, now turned global terrorist jihadists) was invented as a social manipulation tool, as is the 'still living' status of Bin Laden (that guy who lived in the US, went to Yale, was being paid by CIA payroll, managed to sneak 3 planes past NORAD to hit the WTC and Pentagon) You could verify it by asking Bhenazir Bhutto, but, she was assassinated a few weeks after her comment. National security issue? Hardly not if it is created with mal intent to begin with, being a US agency, that is treason to conspire against the US. Perhaps we need many more 'cogs' to break away from the machine, therefore causing operability problems within.
I find it hard to believe that intelligence workers who are patriotic can sleep at night knowing what fate this world is in for. They too will become part of the culling. Even in that infrastructure there is a growing separation in class/title. Before too long it will be 10 guys in the ivory tower, and the other 99% running the treadmill, easily expendible, operationally set up for a 'one way ticket' on a special mission.
Please brother, we depend on folks like you to help bring justice to the masses. Go wake up some more cogs, and let's get busy

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime
reply to post by spy66

I do concur with your post. Many folks wake up, go do 8 hours somewhere to get a check on friday, and wait 2 days before they do it again. It's a viscious circle we hamsters run
All of that hype by MSM to shine up your credit, pay highly inflated utility bills and food costs, along with keeping the ends close enough together to manage. But in this context we are discussing how the fed employees are just being 'good drones'. It's unsettling to hear about how there are so many patriots in 'the system' that just 'do their job' each week, when they are the ones that can make the most profound difference. They are in a much better position than you or I to leak intel into the mainstream so we can gut the fed oligarchy like a fish.
I'm prior USN myself and 'once upon a time' I was one of them die hard squids that was itching for something to bomb. I too, was one of them 'nuke em til they glow' drones. While I was in, I had an epiphany, and have not turned back. Once you wake up and see the grand design, there's no going back.

You have almost reached the answer to your own question.

Everyone who wants to become a high graded soldier must go through a specific selection process. The more special you want to become the harder the selection process becomes.
Most people who wants to become something special, only view the selection process as a physical selection, they dont yet understand the loyalty part of that selection process. They don't understand that it is because of their determination to become A loyal member of a special unit, the selection is so hard.
It is because of the students determination to become something, they can be pushed to the limit. That is a sign of loyalty. Because they will do what ever it takes. Because if they dont they will not pass the selection process.

What this should tell you is that there is no moral standard on the students part, except to show loyalty to what he is determined himself to become. The student has a goal and the unit demands a high standard of loyalty.

The bottom line is the student has made a moral choice of what he /she wants to become before he/she signs up.

Than the big question is: Why do people sign up for this?

Well it is to serve and protect the nation. That is the grand idea. But the people is fooled by society long before they make their choice.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Here is an article regarding the Irish/Israel data issue to bring everyone up-to-speed with what's going on. I agree, something doesn't sit right with all of this.

EU/Israel data deal

EU data sharing list

Edit to add link

[edit on 22-7-2010 by LarryLove]

[edit on 22-7-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I totally agree. People, as a whole, generally want to do good and become the best that they can. They go to college or join the military to lift themselves higher in the chain. It's quite noble actually. Yet in the larger scheme of things, they become part of the corporate influence that we need to break away from. But doing what they hoped to do becomes awash with higher agendas and individual compliance. Being a doctor is a prime example. They pay out a small fortune for their title, and many turn out to be drug pushers to treat symptoms instead of finding cures.
For years I was a Maintenance Supervisor at a $9m textiles plant. I often put in 16-18 hour days to make sure things ran smoothly and production schedules were met, along with the R&D. It was my sacrifice to the corporate engine. I'd get home mentally and physically exhausted only to be called back in a couple hours later. I took alot of physical abuse which now has left me physically damaged. In retrospect I appreciate what I had learned there, but the sacrifices were long term.
Sometimes people have to discover the grand illusion the hard way.
Dedication doesn't come easy these days, and loyalty has become a financial incentive.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign

So before you go villifying everything and everyone in the United States government, perhaps you should take a step back, take a deep breath, and realize that there are still amazing, intelligent, patriotic, loyal Americans who work for Uncle Sam and give our all in belief of the Constitution and this nation.

GBD

Amen, great speech. As a former member of the Government I can sympathize with your sentiments as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join