It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATED photos of gray/et in my house

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
okay ill get to the point

i am an abductee, ive had many experiences which im happy to go into another time for anybody who is interested but this isnt about `me`, so ill get to the point

i was on google street view and was looking at my house, as everybody does.. and i noticed in the porch window a small figure...

at first i thought `oh its probably a reflection off the google street view van` or `sunshine` or something.. as i always do, i always look for a logical explanation, but none of the other housesa had anything even resembling a sunlight or reflection that gave off that image.

there is nothing stored in the porch, no bicycles, no hangers no coats, so the figure is not a `distorted apearance of a coat` or something like that.

i also myself did a bit of testing, and took pictures of my house both in sunlight and with no sun, to see if maybe it is a `trick of reflection` or whatever, and again there is absolutly nothing which gives off that figure

so here are the pictures

the reason why its cropped is because its one thing having the door number visible, but google street view shows the street and postcode on the snapshot, and im simply not as you can understand, pepared to display my adress to the internt.

first of all here is the picture directly snapshoted off google street view, the only thing done to this is cropped off my adress at the top

look at the left of the 70... the bald head dark eyes

next i darkened the picture, its slightly more defined now.. but you can tell its clearly not part of the `framework`

feel free to save the pictures and zoom in if you want

id like to know your opinions

and please bear in mind im fully aware that the eye can play `tricks` and make things appear how you want them to appear, but this is not a trick of light, or reflection or anything like that, i spent hours looking at it and photographing my door for myself from different angles and directions and nothing brought it up.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by abductee1]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
.... Imma be honest with you... I don't see anything. Can you like, put a circle on the image at what we're supposed to be looking at, because I don't see it lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OK, here we go again!
I see nothing.????
So you are abducted, but Google happens to come by while an alien is hanging on your porch?
Is that your claim?
Fer cryin out........

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
yes to the first reply here is a little box around the face im refering to

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
and to the second reply theres no need to make a joke about it.. look carefully that is definatly a face/entitiy there, why would i make that up!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by abductee1

Ah.

Well, I can see how it looks like a face. But I think it's probably more like when you see faces in clouds and such. It's a reflection, but our minds see patterns and then put together pictures so we think it's something real. But it matches in with the rest of the reflections color wise and stuff. I don't think you have much to worry about lol

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abductee1
and to the second reply theres no need to make a joke about it.. look carefully that is definatly a face/entitiy there, why would i make that up!

No ones saying you are making it up...we just think you are making an awfully big deal out of a simple play of light on a reflective surface. Happens all the time here, and people are kind of tired of clicking on threads like these hoping for a "something", when all they get is a reflection, out of focus, or fuzzy picture of a "nothing"

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
to the last reply.. please read EVERYTHING i have said

it is not a reflection or trick of light

ive shown it to three people, one a complete skeptic and he straight away noticed the face

please read everything i wrote

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

No ones saying you are making it up...we just think you are making an awfully big deal out of a simple play of light on a reflective surface. Happens all the time here, and people are kind of tired of clicking on threads like these hoping for a "something", when all they get is a reflection, out of focus, or fuzzy picture of a "nothing"

i dont see anything fuzzy or out of focus..

i see a clear face of an entity right there

if your looking for a high quality photo of an entity, youll never get that

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

ive shown it to three people, one a complete skeptic and he straight away noticed the face

Again, we see the face and its clearly a reflection....and what makes you assume that its a grey? And also, why are pictures of greys always out of foucs, or frequently seen in windows?

link   

I did read everything you wrote, but I think you are overreacting. I am neither a complete skeptic or a complete believer, but when I looked, I saw nothing. It is your mind playing tricks on you, dude... you can never fully replicate a reflection as you don't know the time of day, exact weather, etc. I am pretty sure you are overreacting.

link   

Your right, .... why would you make it up ???

Tell us please.

Because I can see alot of stuff in that window, and none of it is Alien. So why are you lying ?? do you need attention ?? friends ?? does mommy not hug you enough ??

.... and if you actually believe that you DO see it, .... then that brings up another whole list of problems on its own. Namely mental illness.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Again, we see the face and its clearly a reflection....and what makes you assume that its a grey? And also, why are pictures of greys always out of foucs, or frequently seen in windows?

*snip*

GO ON TELL ME

DID YOU READ ANYHING IVE WRITEN

ITS NOT FROM THE `GOOGLE EARTH VAN`

THERE IS nothing reflecting that whatsoever

nor is it sunlight

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on Sat Jul 17 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well there does seem to be something face like looking out of the door, but it could just be a reflection of trees or bushes.

Our minds are hardwired to pick out faces because our ancestors had to be able to see large cats or wolves in the grass that might attack them. So now, if we see anything that has a few dots, we will start to think some of the dots look like eyes and part of them look like a nose or mouth.

While can't say this isn't an alien, I can't say it is. It is interesting but I don't think anyone has ever really gotten a really good alien picture yet. I've never seen an alien, but I believe it is possible for them to exist. There are very many people in the world who have claimed to have had encounters or see a crop circle or UFO. If even one of the stories is true, then that is interesting enough for me.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hey listen dude. There's no reason to get snappy with us.

There is nothing there. Reflections are weird, they can't always be replicated.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

yes to the first reply here is a little box around the face im refering to

lol first .. you know that in paint there is a tool to make a quick nice looking box ...

im sure it took you a while to make this NONE square black box ahah

thanks to specify where it was ... at first i was thinking (the white shadow on the right windows)

after a second look ... you should have posted this in the Ghost thread section ... many ghost pictures have hiden faces like this
but i dont see any grey alien sorry in yours
its a odd face there ..or just something reflecting

but S&F for this creepy whatever face it is
thanks to share it

[edit on 7/17/2010 by Ben81]

link   

why dont you shut the hell up you ignorant idiot

Alerted

Its this kind of statements that get your threads removed here

If you cant handle crticism then leave....

link   

I see it...similar to this bad boy peepin' on Obama-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cb2d2ebd846.jpg[/atsimg]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Welcome to ATS BTW!)

link   
im annoyed because i clearly explained in detail how ive tested it from all angles both with sunlight and without, from differnt distances AND checked the porch and there is NOTHING which gives off that `reflection`

absolutly nothing!

but the people attacking me havent read any of that and are trying to insult my intelligence

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join