It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATED photos of gray/et in my house

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You might visit unknowcountry.com

You have to be a subscriber but on Wednesday night you can chat live with Whitley Streiber, who is supposed to have had a lot of encounters with the grays. I don't know if he is the authority on the gray or not, or if he is just making them up. But I really didn't know much about the grays before him. In fact, I don't think many people did. I think it is he that really gave the world the typical image of the large black eyed gray alien.

Before that, we talked about little green men with antennae and aliens were portrayed like that, or maybe like E.T. I don't think anyone talked much about grays before he did.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm highly sceptical still.
you seem very adamant that its an alien. And angry.
Why?
This is one of the most amusing threads in a while, and a classic example of a "believers" religious type zeal!
Nonsense.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
YOU NEED :

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by abductee1
ide like to know your opinions

I'm not going to give you an opinion, because you obviously have your mind made up that this is an alien, and opinions against this being an alien are irrelevant, as per your snapping at posters that DO give you their opinion - it's just not the opinions you WANTED !!

[edit on 7/17/2010 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Since there is no such things as abductions...and are merely fantasy...then your lil gray friend would also be fantasy...only person who sees it is you. They have given you very good explainations as to what it could be...but you insist on ignoring them. I know for a fact that you are not an expert in photography and would not understand how light and reflections work...neither do I..but a lot of members do..so listen to them.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by abductee1

Well, it sure looks like a reflection.

If it's not, what else can be seen from the inside of your house?

Also, could you please post an image from the other side of the street? That would help clearing up the reflection doubt.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by abductee1
im annoyed because i clearly explained in detail how ive tested it from all angles both with sunlight and without, from differnt distances AND checked the porch and there is NOTHING which gives off that `reflection`

absolutly nothing!

but the people attacking me havent read any of that and are trying to insult my intelligence

i didnt see anyone attacking you
this is why you need to keep the respect up in debate like this
not loosing your cool

thread are like tribunals
some will questions your subject
analyse every details of it of the picture/video you have posted
thats why you need to answer them back in a professional way
to make your thread more credible then ever
you cant debate if you dont have any patience

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
If that's really a Grey Alien, it probably looks like this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ad001896a07.jpg[/atsimg]

Nah google Thor from SG1
it look more like him

i

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
In the first image you posted I could tell right away that it was a black child's reflection in the glass. A magnifier helps. That's what I see.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
In the first image you posted I could tell right away that it was a black child's reflection in the glass. A magnifier helps. That's what I see.

dont make me laugh

my family are caucasian white
!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yes I agree with the MOD. A picture of the opposite side of the street would be nice. All I see is a reflection of a tree or bush across the street in the window.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The black child is not in your house - in front of the house and his/her reflection is in the glass of the door. Just like looking in a mirror. There is no way to tell when Google earth took the photo of your house, someone could have be there with the child or he could have been from the neigborhood. But believe me he/she is not in your house. I am a photographer, please take my word. I know you are upset, your experience must have been alarming to say the least. Please for your own sake try to keep things in perspective.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de2b3d2d31db.jpg[/atsimg]

I cropped the photo, enlarged, sharpened and try to get rid of some of the noise. Do you see the child now?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Take photos of your yard.

I want to see the area this door reflects to.

I know what I am looking for, there is a thin white tree trunk (or pole) running up the wall behind the "object in question" in the "window reflection".

And don't try moving things around to prevent us from figuring out it's just a reflection of bushes in your garden please? Thanks.

There.

Now the OP has a route to avoid all this ridicule by providing us with something Tangible.

ATS can be a very harsh place if you are not ready for it. Without anything tangible for people to grasp onto, they will have a field day of ridicule and insults and beating you up.

I am sorry you had to go through that OP but a large portion of this community is very rough.

Go take pics of your yard, and show them to us.

Take photos in a full circle to show us the entire environment. Censor out any addresses or whatever also please don't want anyone harassing you.

After each photo, make sure that like 10% of the last photo is in the next shot so we can piece them together to form a full 360 degree angle view of your yard.

With that type of photographic evidence, I will start considering this case in a serious way. And I will spend time trying to figure out if it is a reflection or not.

I really honestly think there is a bush there under that white pole/tree trunk. I am almost certain that is what we will find there. And this bush (or whatever object it is) is coincidentally causing the appearance of a little weird man.

I could be wrong. This could be another ghost photo. There are so many possibilities mundane and extraordinary.

Let us check over the obvious mundane first. If the mundane does not seem to solve our riddle, than we can gladly venture into extraordinary explanation territory.

Let's go a little easier on the OP please folks.

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and mull it over at least.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
WOW. No joke but that face honestly looks like the one they found on mars!

Strange

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de2b3d2d31db.jpg[/atsimg]

I cropped the photo, enlarged, sharpened and try to get rid of some of the noise. Do you see the child now?

That's why I am thinking it's a bush in the yard of our OP.

By the OP taking photos of the yard, we can determine that it was a bush.

I mean how can the OP cut a bush down, and cover it up within a day or two? Not very likely or worth the effort IMO.

I do not think the OP is hoaxing us at this point, I think the OP is genuinely freaked out and so wanted to see our opinions. (Maybe regretfully?)

I also think that the OP will chuckle when we determine that this is probably like a bush or something and just a really funny combination of light/shadow/reflections!

I could be wrong though, maybe it's a ghost.

Can't wait to see those photos of the yard!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Having met several 'greys' I can say it is not one of them.

I would however suggest that it could be a shadow anomaly.

Also if it is something of the mysterious and unexplained, it looks more like a spirit entity.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Well, it sure looks like a reflection.

If it's not, what else can be seen from the inside of your house?

Also, could you please post an image from the other side of the street? That would help clearing up the reflection doubt.

I would ask for them to stand on their front porch and take full 360 angle shots to show us the entire vantage point. This helps eliminate faked photos.

But hey, while they are at it, toss in a few from across the street.

The more photos we can get, the better.

Also, take a photo or two from directly inside the front door. Like stand on the Porch- open the door, and take pics so we can see what it looks like to walk into that front room. Make sure the doors are caught in the photos too.

Oh and don't forget, censor out all addresses or anything like that (safety first!)

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Good eyes! I saw that "tree face" , too, but wasn't far enough through the thread to post it. (I always read the entire thread before I post.) I think the 'bad boy' is Teddy Roosevelt, by the way.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
I'm highly sceptical still.
you seem very adamant that its an alien. And angry.
Why?
This is one of the most amusing threads in a while, and a classic example of a "believers" religious type zeal!
Nonsense.

At this point I do not think it is zeal per se that caused our OP to get frustrated and upset with the ATS ridicule fest that ensued.

I'd be pissed too. Most ATSers are real jerks (Even Me LOL).

I am in a happy mood right now though.

I think the main reason the OP got mad, was because they did not fake this and actually was perplexed by the photo they have. And when literally everyone came in ridiculing and making fun of them, they got pissed.

It's human nature.

And technically, it is our fault that it turned into a bash fest so fast.

Sometimes you cannot help it though, some things are just begging for scrutiny.

Anyways, lets try to clean it up a little folks, and try to salvage whatever may be left of the OP's topic here.

For us to go anywhere with this, we need a lot of additional photography!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join