It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, U.S. behind fatal Iran suicide bombings, Iran official

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
You made a mathematical formula which came from the propaganda machine. The same propaganda machine which made some swallow the Iraq war ...

Am I right?

Here's a mathematical formula for you

World Authorities=idiots

Seems everyone gets a turn at being lead moron sooner or later.

Do I agree with princeofpeace? Yes the Iranian government/religious authorities are reminiscent of a far scarier version of the three stooges. That's how I feel about the majority who have power over people.

I wonder what propaganda machine got hold of me?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

As you say, it is your feeling, that is how you feel about.

9/11>Islam>Iran

See the connection

See the propaganda

See why you feel the way you feel

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
9/11>Islam>Iran

See the connection

See the propaganda

See why you feel the way you feel

Sorry my impressions go back farther than 9/11. I was living outside Chicago in the 70's. There was quite a large number of Iranian students living in the area at the time.

We lived in an ethnic neighborhood. We shared food/drink with people of many nationalities/languages. We were in the courthouse to witness our landlady's naturalization. Her hubby had a broken leg and couldn't take her. The place was total chaos. Iranian students packed the halls and if looks could kill we would all be dead. The shy little Greek lady who didn't speak more than a few words of English didn't have a clue what was going on. I think it reminded her of Europe during WWII. Idk but she was visibly upset on what should have been a very happy day.

If I remember correctly it was the onset of the Iranian hostage crisis. I was young and didn't fully understand the politics of it all but I do know hate when I see it/feel it. We had walked right into a really bad escalating situation. It was an intense moment and left it's impression.....no propaganda.

edit spelling

[edit on 7-18-2010 by Morningglory]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Interesting.

If a Mosque was bombed in the US and our govt suspected Iran was behind the attacks, many here would scream, "FALSE FLAG!!!!"

Those same people read that the US/Israel were blamed by an Iranian official for a Mosque bombing in Iran and they rush to claim how plausible the charges are.

Well at least we are being far and open minded :-)

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Avamarguy]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I doubt it. This type of stuff has been happening a long time and Sunnis and shiites hate each other. Nothing new there.

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

I think this is totally possible. Maybe black ops soldiers were influencing the terror groups in Iran. It's possible but not likely. I think if black ops were being conducted in Iran, it would have something to do with trying to overthrow the Iranian government like back in the 50s. I think this is just hype to get more Iranian people to hate the U.S. and Israel.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

It's nothing new at all, I just find it interesting that Iran is pointing fingers ant the U.S. and U.K. to get the people of Iran to hate the western world.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I do not doubt that there is some involvement with Jundallah on the part of the CIA. But one has to consider that regardless of direct US involvement with this group, the Iranians are looking for a big skillet to fry the US publicly.

My guess is they have no evidence the US or Israel was involved in this. Do we really think that Jundallah, a Sunni-Wahhabi terrorist organization, would get involved with the US and especially Israel? Now this all makes for great domestic propaganda, but I'm not buy it. This is like when the US said that Osama was hiding out in Iraq...It doesn't make any sense.

We could go on believing that the CIA caused this, but that would be ignoring history all the way back to the Iran-Iraq war where Jundallah started.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Very true, if the U.S. was involved I think the attack would have been on a Iranian govt. official not civilians in a mosque. Do you know if any Iranian govt. officials or outspoken govt. supporters were in the mosque at the time of the bombing?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Early reports suggested there were Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corp members in the mosque, but I have not been able to independently confirm that.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Thanks, maybe if they were very high ranking members this might have some legs, but if they were just your average joe then probably just the usual violence.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Last time Jundallah attacked they killed several high ranking members of the IRGC. That too was blamed on the US. My guess is that if the US is aiding Jundallah, they are feeding them information on where to strike. But with or without the US the 'Soldiers of God' would be hitting their own target list anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

If the U.S. wasn't involved, would the explosions have been less effective? These explosions were very effective. Do you think the bomber had any help making them?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Jundallah gets a lot of material support from Pakistani Wahhabis. They also have members in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US wouldn't need to provide material support.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I suppose we can ask a couple of people involved in Jundallah:
[email protected] [email protected]

junbish.blogspot.com...

To Translate use Google Translate

Looks like Blogspot is aiding terrorism
. I'm sure the CIA knows about this blogspot address and these e-mail addys are on American servers which would make it harder for the Iranians to track communications.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yay, Iran is finally getting a taste of their own medicine and they will get zero sympathy from me (probably thousands of others too)?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Definitely typical of that regime. They will use ANY excuse they can to villify the West.

What they FAIL to realize however is that this only underscores their insecurity. They know the Iranian public isnt stupid and the Iranian peoples have no problems with the West and vice versa. Its just the regime's way of trying to stay in power and keep the Opposition movement under control.

More than likely this is a False Flag by Iran to do just that. The Mullahs feel their power slipping away.

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by princeofpeace

It's nothing new at all, I just find it interesting that Iran is pointing fingers ant the U.S. and U.K. to get the people of Iran to hate the western world.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join