It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, U.S. behind fatal Iran suicide bombings, Iran official

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Israel, U.S. behind fatal Iran suicide bombings, Iran official

www.haaretz.com

Israel and the United States were behind the twin suicide bombings on a mosque in Iran that left 27 people dead, a senior Iranian Revolutionary Guards officer told the semi-official Fars news agency on Friday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think this is totally possible. Maybe black ops soldiers were influencing the terror groups in Iran. It's possible but not likely. I think if black ops were being conducted in Iran, it would have something to do with trying to overthrow the Iranian government like back in the 50s. I think this is just hype to get more Iranian people to hate the U.S. and Israel.

www.haaretz.com

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
May I be the first to say, " They Told Us So".....

second line S&F's for the OP

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Yea. If the US wanted to make a bomb go off, it would be big.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Of course its our fault, nothing bad happens over there unless we are the ones responsible.

They must be very peaceful people to put up with our shenanigans without any retaliation.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yeah. We are also discussing this here.. It was pretty obvious this was going to happen. Headline is a bit misleading if Iran is to imply the government of Iran. This is a member of the RG. I think a couple have said it so far?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

Shenanigans, indeed

I think that the U.S. is up to more shenanigans than any other country, but I don't think the U.S. is bombing mosques in Iran.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I guess this is already being discussed, so everyone please divert your attention here

Two blasts rock Iranian city

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

I think this is totally possible. Maybe black ops soldiers were influencing the terror groups in Iran. It's possible but not likely. I think if black ops were being conducted in Iran, it would have something to do with trying to overthrow the Iranian government like back in the 50s. I think this is just hype to get more Iranian people to hate the U.S. and Israel.

www.haaretz.com

They already tried to overthrowing the Iranian government already(just like they tried miserably to assassinate Fidel hundreds of times), the next tactic probably is to create chaos within Iran, hence orchestrating such attacks, which would, in the long run create a sense of hatred towards Sunnis in general, which then would give the Sunnis the moral to fight Iran.

That is if Iranians are stupid to fall in to the trap.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

No no no...I only posted that link in case you all wanted to get the benefit of seeing the start of this incident...first reports (actually from IRNA and I didn't include because the translations was rough) and the discussion there. No need to go there lol carry on!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I saw a story on this from russia today I think on the Utube.

video of an interview with the former head of the Terrrrrorist group that is claiming responsibility he laid it all out that the CIA was funding and supplying weapons they caught him on a plane on his way to meet the CIA at a base in Kyrgyzstan I believe. I will try too look through my history to find it.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by -W1LL]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Iranian authorities=idiots

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

I guess you were one of those who swallowed the Iraq war ...

Ohh never mind lol

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Umm not at all why? Please elaborate my highly speculative friend:

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by princeofpeace

I guess you were one of those who swallowed the Iraq war ...

Ohh never mind lol

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You made a mathematical formula which came from the propaganda machine. The same propaganda machine which made some swallow the Iraq war ...

Am I right?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Mathematical formula? Umm nooo....I have a science background and I'm college educated but i have not made any "mathematical formulas".

Originally posted by oozyism

You made a mathematical formula which came from the propaganda machine. The same propaganda machine which made some swallow the Iraq war ...

Am I right?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a senior Iranian Revolutionary Guards officer told the semi-official Fars news agency on Friday.

Ill wait for better sources on reports like these, or iran is just trying to point fingers and use it to their advantage with all the recent activity.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

A group of symbols which makes a mathematical statement?

Ding ding.

You know exactly what I'm talking about..

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If they are so damn sure, how come they presented no evidence and haven't went to the UN to have the attack condoned.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
If they are so damn sure, how come they presented no evidence and haven't went to the UN to have the attack condoned.

LOL go to the UN the same people that are harassing them about their peaceful Nuke program.?

thats like the time the cops "searched" my house and stole my things, then I went to the cops and wrote a police report on them.

its funny but its also sad and true..

did you see the RT interview I posted earlier?
the CIA $ trail can be traced helping and even creating these terrawrist organizations.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by -W1LL]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join