It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Happening :: Global Consciousness Project

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
it seems like there would be normal routine spikes - like at meal times?
Like 12-2 lots of people are thinking "I'm hungry"

I'm sure there is a lot of times that people are thinking about the same sorts of things - things that are a routine part of being human - how would they filter those?

I really don't get the science of this. I'm trying.
Where are the numbers located? Do people know about them?

Like if I wanted to change the grid to red, where would I 'aim'?

How else would numbers correlate to my concerns?

You can't change the numbers by personally trying too, the whole theory behind the project is basically a connected mass consciousness that results in mass precognition.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by OuttaTime

Its seems like it going grey happens at intervals, perhaps as the new data is transferred? It goes back to green and then then moves in the direction the updated data requires, which, atm, is pretty steadily downward towards blue.

But I could be wrong.

Hmmm. I dunno. It seems to be pretty steady on clear (really really light blue?), so I'm guessing it is a transition into blue, but this is the first time I've seen this phenomenon so it's pretty cool

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

Although what is starting on 9.9.9 is only the build-up phase to the Ninth level, this date is nonetheless a very important focusing point since the timing of the continued preparations for the emergence of this level are of the essence. From this follows that the more practical projects that will start to manifest in the Cosmic Convergence, July 17-18 2010 as the name implies, will have to be based on an understanding that the very framework of the human existence and of consciousness will be dramatically expanded. The expansion of human consciousness is what will bring the socio-economic transformation at a time when the hardships of the old systems may be expected to be painfully felt also by nations that currently may been considered as wealthy. As the Ninth level is finally activated our identities will come to be defined in a much expanded spiritual framework.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

And the "Ninth level" stuff sounds like movie The Ninth Gate with Johnny Depp.

2012, Obama, Antichrist, World Currency, Israel: Ultimate Thread

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Actually I think you may be right. I think I just caught it when it was fluctuating between grey and green. Now it is pretty steady grey and occasionally blue.

Maybe their intermediary "aqua" color isnt working as intended.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
noosphere.princeton.edu...

The main site behind the project guys for those who are interested.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It still puzzles me why our individual PK abilities should affect RNGs that most people are not even aware of, because I have to wonder what other devices we might also be affecting. It seems odd that such a phenomenon would be confined only to RNGs. But however it works it's still quite fascinating.

If you want to watch the individual outputs in real time (ie not just the dot but the whole input from all RNGs ), go here and click on "realtime display" in the menu on the left side of the page. Then, you can either just watch it as is, or click on the Cum. Seconds, Cum. Minutes or Net Variance graphical options.

EDIT: thanks, DK... you posted while I was still writing.

Mike

[edit on 16/7/10 by JustMike]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
WHAT IF.... its not the mass consciousness of people thats affecting it.. but the world itself as a living organism..
Look at it like the earth as an organism and IT being the thing that affects the reading... just because world events are familar to us Politcally and in fear.. doesnt mean the earth doesnt know its coming.

Or another thought ( more religious tho) what if its God? Obviously these events happen.. if there is a designed force at work in our world, there needs to be steps taken in order for each designed "event" to occur. perhaps "God's " vibration is affecting more than just the events and the boxes can be used as a precursor of events based off design?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
sorry got posted twice

[edit on 16-7-2010 by srbouska]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
It still puzzles me why our individual PK abilities should affect RNGs that most people are not even aware of, because I have to wonder what other devices we might also be affecting. It seems odd that such a phenomenon would be confined only to RNGs. But however it works it's still quite fascinating.

It's not that it's confined to RNGs, it's just that the order or structure our psyche imposes on reality is most easily apparent against a backdrop of chaos. That's why divination systems require an element of randomness that the psyche can influence.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Thank you for the clarification. Perhaps I worded my own statement rather poorly: I didn't mean to imply that I thought this effect was confined only to RNGs, simply that it would be odd if it were. But I follow what you are saying. As I've been using Tarot for over 35 years I should have realized the underlying implication.

Thank you for your guidance. I appreciate it.

Mike

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This year Tisha B'Av (or the 9th of Av) falls out on the night of the 19th of July and the day of the 20th of July. This day is considered the worse and most unluck day in the Jewish calendar. Terrible things have been known to happen on this date throughout history. So this may be why we are seeing a spike around this time of year.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Thank you, OP. This is something I believe in and yet I had never heard of the Global Consciousness Project before. I am glad to hear that, once again, there are a group of people that are attempting to bring us to a new, higher positive consciousness.

This gives me hope that the pains I am sensing right now are actually the shedding of the old reality that will reveal a new reality in 2012, instead of an alternate theory, that we are going to be entering a 30 year reign of the anti-christ first.

Then there are those I have talked to who believe in two realities that will split into different directions. Anyway, I might sound insane and I even feel insane, but I've done a lot of research into this particular area of interest and related it to math and physics and have unfortunately convinced myself through evidence that a lot of it is not fantasy.

If one looks at the evidence, like the fact that people really can affect the binary output of certain devices by thought alone, and numerous other experiments that can be replicated but also can be conveniently overlooked by those not wanting to know (closed-minded scientists clinging to outdated belief systems, sorry, that one really annoys me because they pretend to be open-minded and innovators), one comes to similar conclusions.

Edit: to try and sound less conceited

At any rate, one can't deny that global consciousness is shifting.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by darkbake]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by mutantgenius

I'll give you a very basic explanation. A rather large number of electronic devices are scattered all over the world and connected to the servers at Princeton University. These devices are call REG's (random event generators). They are electronic circuits that randomly generate 0's and 1's and are SUPPOSED to be completely immune from outside effects (these devices are normally used to do electronic testing).

In the earliest stages of the GCP (back in the 80s) it was found in laboratory experiments that people could statistically change the output of the device by concentrating on it. So, the originators of the projects decided to pepper these devices all over the world to see if they could pick up the same sort of global changes in thought energy (for lack of a better term). Statistically, any significant change in the collective output of these devices should be impossible. But clearly, it happens with regularity. If you read through their site you'll read about correlations to several major world events.

Man! I feel like a 4-year old sitting in on a college lecture ! I haven't the foggiest notion what this represents but I REALLY like the background music though (Music of the Ovoids).
It's the exact sound I always imagined space to sound like. A crescendo that never peaks. Just maintains. Cool!
(Well at least I got something out of this. Thanks!)

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Actually I think you may be right. I think I just caught it when it was fluctuating between grey and green. Now it is pretty steady grey and occasionally blue.

Maybe their intermediary "aqua" color isnt working as intended.

Ya know, I'm not really sure, but I enjoy watching it. It's almost like watching the Earth breathe. It has been at 95% + for about half an hour now. Very intriguing, I'll admit, and you can almost feel your consciousness move as it does. Freaky

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

reply to post by Student X

I understand what they're attempting to correlate (I think
), what I'm having a difficult time grasping is the assumption that there's any external tie-in that can be validly made. Especially tying it to "consciousness" when you could just as easily assume it was stellar perturbation or the activity of army ants in the Amazon. Very Chaos Theory only without the (apparent) deterministic component.

Worth the exercise to explore and attempt to explain, I think. There are some leaps that give me pause, though. Seems like a high-tech casting chicken bones situation.

There hsve been experiments done where scientists have hooked a device up to measure the random background noise of the universe and output it in 0's and 1's. Then, they had a person sit next to the device and concentrate on it producing either 0's or 1's. The device did, and the experiment even showed a statistical significance. I read about it in a book... let me see if I can find something linking to it online.

Russians also did experiments with plants by using lie detectors that determined that they could sense human intention. I was going to replicate that experiment on my own but failed miserably when trying to weld together a lie detector.

Here is one similar experiment, anyway.

www.computer.org...

And does anyone remember that video of the Russian scientists and the plant experiments? I know it was posted on ATS once

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the GCP has issued any prediction of of an event for this time frame? Or where they do that? I found upon googling something that seemed to indicate that they had made a prediction about the Haiti quake, (not that the quake would occur, but that something would occur) and I am curious if they have predicted based on this activity?

Haiti GCP data

Edit to add;

Trying to link to a page where you can click on calendar days for info that is kinda graphed, which didnt work but on this page go to Aesthetics on the left side of the page and then "day Summary" for access. Its not as helpful though, the data doesnt seemed graphed the way it is in the real time version.

noosphere.princeton.edu...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
thanks to all of u for a very interesting thread
and quite informative.

Now, I wonder if the Gulf of Mexico or Attack
on Iran has anything to do with these fluctuations??

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is how and why, good people, the mind can change the world. The personal mind can change your life by your intentions, focus and desire, the collective mind can change any circumstances of the world.

For example, anyone in LA during the olympics in '84 will remember how bad the polution, traffic and crime was before the Olympics came to town and how it all changed when the Olympians arrived. All their positive "winning" attittudes/ frame of mind cleared the air polution, traffic and crime went significantly down and remained that way for the whole time they were in town.

For the artists out there, look how we start with a blank page. All Creativity starts with a feeling, a desirable outcome, and intention.

In the beginning there was the WORD, the thought and intention. So then, if we dream, intend, visualize and desire the earth to be clean, peaceful and healthy, blue and green.....so be it!

There is a catch here, You cannot desire, visualize and intend for one thing and think another. No doubts nor fears allowed. It would be like getting on the elevator and pushing the up button and down button at the same time. You go absolutely no where.

Love you all.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by createnice

Amazing post! I thought I was the only one who knew, but then now I know I am not alone. Thanks for putting it so clearly and hope more may understand through your post.

Cheers! :-)

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Thank you so much for this thread. I hadn't come across this before and it's amazing.

I don't properly understand it yet - what the coulours indicate - but it's an awesome project.

This weekend is the time in the Mayan calendar to create the intent for conscious convergence, we'll see what the dots tell us!

I want to share with you all my intent to join millions of others across the world this weekend to create the intent of conscious convergence - unity of consciousness with all.

Thanks again OP for this wonderful thread..

Have a wonderful weekend everybody.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by wcitizen]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join