It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear on Penn and Teller?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
this is the same John Lear that keeps seeing buildings on the moon right?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Agreed. A bit of a shame, really:

Unfortunately, I think that some of his space alien talk only diminishes his acheivements in aviation...

Not to get all "pop psychology" here. BUT, a colleague of mine that I flew with a few times was an "over-acheiver" of a sort, too. HIS goal (besides already being an FAA-designated Examiner, and a respected line check airman for the company) was to get as MANY type ratings as possible...to include antiques that are available...(WWII)...He was so proud, telling us about his latest B-29 type rating, as I recall (this was quite a few years ago...)

It struck me as, well...a cry for attention. Justification. Acknowledgement. AS IF, he deep, deep down had a slight feeling of inferiority, or something.

Capt. Lear, however...had (still has) a name that was(is) incredibly famous, and recognized world-wide. That is a lot of pressure on a person, to perform, and to excell....just saying.

[edit on 16 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't know why anyone would go on that show

BS Video Link

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Converted to avi and available for download as a torrent here:
conspiracyhub.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them
John's quote on another forum last week :

" But like I say when they did the interview nothing was mentioned about Penn &Teller. I was told it was for a Showtime UFO Special. The first I heard anything about Penn and Teller was the day before yesterday when I got that post card in the mail." ( John Lear )

I assume a release had to be signed prior to appearing on the show. I'd be intereseted in seeing if it specified a random showtime special or P@T BS.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

John Lear didn't know he was going to be on that show.

So perhaps he is not the first person who thought they were being interviewed for something else, but ended up on that crap show.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

This might be the funniest (if unintentional??) line you've ever written:

...but ended up on that crap show.

...considering the title of the program!

I don't know about you, but from what I've seen John Lear is an expert at the art of "BS", so I truly doubt he was fooled in any way regarding the title, nor the motus operandi of that show, hosted by Penn & Teller....

[edit on 29 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by badw0lf

Lear was tricked into doing Penn and Teller.

He was told that it was for another show or something.

I agree. All (or maybe, MOST) of the clips those Pinheads use are taken from previous interviews.
Do you really think he (Lear) would okay and sign a release (of this interview) to be shown on this totally RIDICULOUS program?

Penn and Teller are extreme right winged conservatives whose heads (and arses) never think outside that condition and brainwashed box of theirs!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Really??

Penn and Teller are extreme right winged conservatives...

Apparently you haven't watched much of their work....OR how Penn devastated the Republicans when George Bush was "king"...they tore him a new outlet for HIS "BS"...

IF one were to characterize their (Penn's) politics, I expect it'd be closer to "Libertarian".

Oh, and being sceptical of whacky claims isn't really reliant on any one political slant, anyway. Not sure how that's even relevant???

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Really??

Penn and Teller are extreme right winged conservatives...

Apparently you haven't watched much of their work....OR how Penn devastated the Republicans when George Bush was "king"...they tore him a new outlet for HIS "BS"...

IF one were to characterize their (Penn's) politics, I expect it'd be closer to "Libertarian".

Oh, and being sceptical of whacky claims isn't really reliant on any one political slant, anyway. Not sure how that's even relevant???

Right winged conservatives doesn't ALWAYS apply to just politics m'friend.
It's a way of thinking and doing (is what I meant)

They don't even CONSIDER 9-11 was anything OTHER than the official story and................they can't even remotely consider other intelligent Beings visiting our planet.

It's very safe to say: 'yeah I know we're not alone' opposed to believing: 'yeah, it's possible off-world visitors are visiting Earth'.
They are not of the latter! So......right-winged conservative idiots they are!

THAT is why I feel they're "right-winged conservatives'

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Was it this one? If this show is anyones mainstream sense of being in the know, then they're really far gone. This kind of show that tries to ridicule like a pseudo skeptic and takes things out of context, finding the low key moments, to undermine truth turns my stomach. Its ad nauseum.

They were very fortunate to even be in his presence, he has integerity in his eyes, and is privileged with more information than they can dream of. They are doing a discredit to the human race and should be ashamed of themselves.

John still looked good even on their idiotic pseudo sketpic show.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Oh....I see...

Because rational people with a premium cable TV show don't buy into the so-called "9/11 conspiracy" crap, they are therefore "right wing conservatives"?? That they actually can UNDERSTAND the physics, and the reality of what happened on 9/11, makes them "undesirable" in your eyes?

Wow.

Just....wow.

Psssst: Probably 98% of the rest of the adult population on this planet also can think critically, and discount the most insane and ludicrous "claims" that are made about a host of topics.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

yeah your right hes def libertarian.....ive heard him on my favorite talk show.. www.freetalklive.com...
everybody listen to this show. its about true personal freedom and shining the light on tyranny and police abuse and legalizing freedom..ya know...freedom to do what you want as long as you dont hurt anyone.....its a fun show... they arent into the art bell sorta topics but they do get calls from time to time....anybody can call about anything....been listening for years now....oh yeah btw i really dont like penn and teller at all...the way they did john was pretty messed up....but hey there are people out there that really have no clue that we are living on a planet out in deep space.....but they do seem to understand what freedom is all about kinda....

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Funkydung]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

John Lear didn't know he was going to be on that show.

So perhaps he is not the first person who thought they were being interviewed for something else, but ended up on that crap show.

I see their show as light entertainment, but yes they do not tell and are not legally obligated to tell people who they are or what they've filming. This is why you never really see them in the room with the people they're targeting and why their targets don't get a chance at rebuttal.

It's about them having some jokes at others expense, and it's immensely biased. Even they will admit this. They've also apologized for things they've got wrong at times.

It's just Pen and Teller. They've never been 'nice'.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I remember reading a post by John Lear on this site, saying how he enjoyed "stirring the pot".

I take that as him saying things that people want to hear.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99 Was it this one?

it looks like they re edited the end of the John Lear segment...

Video Link

this one ends differently

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

This was a setup to make john look like a loon its the oldest trick in the book get to close to the truth they either kill you or lock you in a looney bin. Penn and teller are a couple of morons.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I like Penn and Teller.

I like John Lear.

It was an interesting oil and water mix, and really nothing more.

It will be long gone and forgotten by next week.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
I remember reading a post by John Lear on this site, saying how he enjoyed "stirring the pot".

I take that as him saying things that people want to hear.

Not quite. He has a strange mix, which I think comes out of his background. The part where he doesnt encourage anyone to buck the system, and just perfect their own lives, is something I don't agree with. There is a different message thats in me, under memory blocks and when I find other people sharing experiences that activates or stirs up that knowledge, connects to it, I know there is a bigger plan for this world and it doesnt involve the controlling warring goals of this one group. So, maybe its like a test for them too, him and Sleeper, in that way, because there is Majestic 12 concerns and Vrill concerns, and the whole military infrastructure, ET thing, which I don't have to buy into as coming from the real benevolents.

So he has that, carry on, don't ask too many questions, attend to your personal lives thing that annoys me to no end and contradicts some of my own experiences which weren't negative.

At the same time, he puts things out in a very provocative way. Tidbits, carrots, oh look at this.

The station monitoring the sun, that I was shown, he thought was the same. And that brings me back to the confusion he and sleeper create in me, wherein some of the expeirences are similar or the same group, seemingly, but, not quite the same information.

Theres other things he has posted that are very interesting to me and bring back recalls of experiences.

Now I am going to say what I differ in. The idea of the positive, non renegade ETs, creating the religions and maniuplating the wars throughout history.

Not quite.

There are elements involved with the others of course there are, and an overall guidance, to avoid worse outcomes overall, of course, more akin to non-interference that interferes in the least destructive way, while working with the mentality of what is here.
I don't know how else to put it.

I was shown, that those who I had always assumed were negative, as in they worked with the militia, and seemed rather Vrill like to me, were in fact not, they don't even consider themselves to be what many call neutrals.

They are benevolents, but in a very advaned cosmos, with many diverse systems, and structures and negative run ones as well, for this is a duality school and the harsher dualities are on the lower echlons/levels of the mulitverse. Its more like a UN situation, where scientists and monitors are sent to watch a country that is Mafia like controlled, that needs an upgrade in medicine/science, yet shoots people without cause and commits crimes that are unimaginable. They can't just take it over without destroying the cosmic order or peace, or school. They can threaten and have limits where they will sail in. Whether we would see it or not, I don't know, it would depend on our space age readiness as a planet. The whole planet could simply have the time program stopped and experience missing time and it would just be a continiuum where some event would be seen as changed.

It has to do with us.

So even those working with them are not the great henchmen for NWO that many think, though some renegades do as well.

Also, another thing is this cap, or limit on humanity as if, we will not leave the solar system, though we will go beyond earth and populate it.

Not true in the least. Some negative factions have this idea of humans and seem to really really despise us.

But the reality is, the way this cosmos is structured, its a huge hologram school. In the Beyond we are outside, and of course this would be our Higher Selve/Future Selves, another clip in the roll of our infinite lives. At that level we are grounded, over grounded, exremely tediously grounded, in repeat after repeat, in Love and Equality, so that we are completely sane, responsible creators, in teamwork yet unique, a Family that is not dangerous to others. So the higher level beings here in the cosmos are practicing for this.

They are gensis oriented, and can be seen as parents (not gods that is more negative mentality), who terraform planets and create races of children. And watch over.

This system was hijacked and Mars went down. And its kind of allowed as this is lower school stuff, harsher duality stuff, providing we still have free will, we can still make choices and advance, providign they don't go beyond what is allowed. So its a group consciousness.

All parents want their children to grow up well. All parents want their children to become adults. There are billions of planets like earth, they don't need earth for a low level school. It can advance. Humans can turn into adults. Somebody seems to not like that idea and would prefer to force us into perpetual low level lesson state and slavery.

I keep seeing advancing instead.

The mechanism of the solar system, was brought up in a thread by Observe50, that invovled the moons being the wrong size. The mechanism is a like a clock or a machine and involves movement, and change. Its been messed with. Also our moon blocks the sun too perfectly, and seems to be a part of ensuring negatives have sway here.

Personally I feel they could sail in and it wouldn't be breaking the overall rules at all, for I feel the control side has overstepped their boundaries.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them
" But like I say when they did the interview nothing was mentioned about Penn &Teller. I was told it was for a Showtime UFO Special. The first I heard anything about Penn and Teller was the day before yesterday when I got that post card in the mail." ( John Lear )

Yeah.
He seriously needs a new agent.

- Lee

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join