It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear on Penn and Teller?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
On the bigger fish of the universe levels there is still duality and mistakes are still made, there are more tough love kinds and more eutopia kinds. They still have to work out their quirks becaue you can't go back home to the Great Beyond until you are love and light eutopia people.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Just watched the video, and yeah it is clear he was probably duped.

When he couldn't find the top secret docs under the piles of other "stuff" or presented that giant photo of a barren lunar landscape then went on to explain how the moon was teeming with life and had millions of people on it...I felt kind of really bad for him.

Well lesson learned Mr. Lear.

Stay away from "UFO specials" until you can thoroughly investigate the source.

If you have an agent fire him, if you don't, get one fast.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The interview was no different than what he posted here...regardless if he knew what show he was on or why, its the same nonsense.

I feel sorry for the people following them around.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigenous equity
The interview was no different than what he posted here...regardless if he knew what show he was on or why, its the same nonsense. I feel sorry for the people following them around.

Thanks for pointing that out before I had a chance to. Wouldn't matter what forum it was, a "legit" UFO documentary, or Penn & Teller... same quasi-senile looniness.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them
John's quote on another forum last week :

" But like I say when they did the interview nothing was mentioned about Penn &Teller. I was told it was for a Showtime UFO Special. The first I heard anything about Penn and Teller was the day before yesterday when I got that post card in the mail." ( John Lear )

Just out of curiosity, where did JL post this? And is there any specific reason why he's active elsewhere online, but not here (as he once was)? He clearly does have dissenters here; perhaps that got to be too taxing to make posting at ATS worthwhile...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join