It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dick Cheney Has No Pulse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
reply to post by TonyClifton

What goes around comes around, karma is a bitch, karma will bite you in the ass..........the list of sayings goes on and on and on. Take your pick and apply it here.

I promise I won't be laughing when it happens though. I do laugh at people, but I don't find humor in failing health or families suffering a illness in the family.

Also don't be a smart ass.

He gave no thought to the deaths his agenda caused in both American and Forieng both enemy and civilian. I could care less if he dies. His family will just have to go through what everyone else does when they lose a Husband or Father. His will suffer no more than the young men he sent to die in useless wars.

He is just another meat bag like the rest of us who got way to much power and used it to harm others.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The simulation in the video shows how the machine makes the heart pump, so the man WOULD actually have a pulse.

I don't understand the need to be so descriptive about the health of public figures in the MSM.

Why don't they just say he's robot Cheney? Or cyborg dick? Or special agent Dick Cyborg.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

But it doesn't; it's a constant flow, not a pulsating device. The doctor states that the beating in our pulse comes from the opening and closing of the valves and that Cheneys valves will be closed.

I'll watch it *again* just to be sure, but I saw this explaination on several news outlets...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
The simulation in the video shows how the machine makes the heart pump, so the man WOULD actually have a pulse.

I don't understand the need to be so descriptive about the health of public figures in the MSM.

Why don't they just say he's robot Cheney? Or cyborg dick? Or special agent Dick Cyborg.

Thank you so much for the laugh. After the day I've had, I really needed it. Special Agent Dick Cyborg.....gotta love it

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So, let's see, we must be in Oz; that would make Dick Cheny the Tin-man (no heart); now since Obama lacks a brain, that would make him the Scarecrow; now we need a cowardly lion - would it be Blagovich, for hiding in the bathroom when his staff came to his office?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville

So, let's see, we must be in Oz; that would make Dick Cheny the Tin-man (no heart); now since Obama lacks a brain, that would make him the Scarecrow; now we need a cowardly lion - would it be Blagovich, for hiding in the bathroom when his staff came to his office?

I'm more concerned about the man behind the curtain...

And wouldn't the valves be open?

I think Cheney is a criminal of the worst sort...the kind that
sits above the law, but I don't wish him harm. Just an exploratory
water-boarding to gather information and then wire-taps on all his
communications in the interest of homeland security and terrorism.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
well duh...

Pure evil rarely does.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Cheney is a truely evil entity.

Our earth would be a better place without his essence.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

You should get a thousand stars for that post.

cheney has no "human" heart.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepapa

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

Thank you so much for the laugh. After the day I've had, I really needed it. Special Agent Dick Cyborg.....gotta love it

No problem. glad you enjoyed it

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

oh I don't think he's going to leave us.

didn't you hear? he already doesn't have a pulse and hes still hear driving us nuts.

maybe someday we can create the monolith and go back in time to kill his mother before he's conceived, and even that wouldn't make me comfortable.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i authored a thread in the science & Technology forum well over an hour after yours...

thought i would share what i shared in that op, aand request a mod to close mine.

i think the link to Rachel Maddow's interview with a cardiac doctor explains things in easy to understand terms as far as the technology and implant goes:

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
i was just watching The Nightly News with Brian Williams and was told that Former Vice President Dick Cheney may not have a heartbeat anymore due to a type of technilogical implant and valves that no longer "pump" exactly, providing the apperance he has no heartbeat.

he also has to plug himself in every night ???

here are some links:

But the device does have one almost creepy side effect. The former vice president will not have a pulse, according to Dr. Alan Stewart, director of the Aortic Surgery Program at New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center.
source/link & more: rawstory.com...

community.marketwatch.com...

here is a good link:
today.msnbc.msn.com...

i just thought it interesting, a man with no heartbeat, or at least the story of it...

thought i would share, unless someone beat me to it while i was researching & posting...

have fun with this subject,
et

here is an interview between Rachel Maddow and a Cardiac Doctor who is explaining the implant Dick Cheney has:
today.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Very good post.

Yes some are at the top or the "receiver list" depending on their " position".

Funny how it's suppose to be Come as you are and yet it's really on an elitist list.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67

But it doesn't; it's a constant flow, not a pulsating device. The doctor states that the beating in our pulse comes from the opening and closing of the valves and that Cheneys valves will be closed.

I'll watch it *again* just to be sure, but I saw this explaination on several news outlets...

Whisper67, I hear you. What's happening is the broadcasters are contradicting themselves in the story. The video shows that his heart will still beat, so that means he will have a pulse. Like someone else mentioned, his valves have to be open for the blood to pass through. I think the OP made a brilliant , but slightly exaggerated statement in the title. No offense to the OP though, pretty wild find

I just think we should all be skeptical about whether or not he is technically living without a pulse. I think the video actually simulates what would happen...

If I'm wrong then, all apologies , Op.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Darth Cheney? lmmfao omg thats funny.
Idk if i would still want to live being that old and having "parts" helping me live.
then again?
He is Sky-Net lol

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

Then we are all damned.

We are all dying a slow, inevitable death.

so if we are all dying a slow and inevitable death, when is a good time to laugh?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by TonyClifton

What goes around comes around, karma is a bitch, karma will bite you in the ass..........the list of sayings goes on and on and on. Take your pick and apply it here.

I promise I won't be laughing when it happens though. I do laugh at people, but I don't find humor in failing health or families suffering a illness in the family.

Also don't be a smart ass.

I don't think I should have to repeat myself.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

::tickles:: I am the OP

No need to apologize, that's what I love about ATS. The MSM reports one thing, we here at ATS get to the facts of the matter. Now it looks like I have some research to do!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ok I am going to think for myself on this one, Cheney is a Hero and he is partly responsible for protecting the USA way of life. I commend him and I hope he lives a hundred more years on his new pump.

Does anyone feel a little propagandized by the anti Cheney paranoia.?? All 50 states are still together and I am living as comfortably now as I was in the last 30 years.

And again, this is thinking for myself here.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

I think you are being a tight-A** if you ask me. It seems you are in here arguing for the sake of arrguing. If you are not, it only means that you wish to instruct others to think like you. Neither is worth a damn in my own opinion. It was funny to me, and to multiple others, so state your piece and hit the road if you are so inclined. People suffer around the world. His family doesn't seem all that loving and tight-knit to me, not from what I have been presented at least. Cheney is not a good human being in my opinion. I'm sick of ranting, but sick of hilarious threads with potentially hilarious posts getting side-tracked by self-righteous moralists. I wish you and yours well into the future, shark out.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Shark VA84]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join