It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dick Cheney Has No Pulse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I wonder if microwave ovens affect the apparatus regulating his blood flow? He should a spend more time in the kitchen.

Yes, I know it is a fallicy the Mic Ovens don't send waves outside the cooking unit. Darn it anyways.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

um....

are you sure that post contribution and your signature belong together?

after reading your post and reading your signature i imagine you as a tour guide fella with his right hand pointing to the left and his left hand pointing towards his right with his arms crossed saying:
"and if we look this way, we can see ...."

ah, what do i know.

you are good people, and if anyone tells you any different they are a better liar than i am.

peace,
et

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

I think you are being a tight-A** if you ask me. It seems you are in here arguing for the sake of arrguing. If you are not, it only means that you wish to instruct others to think like you. Neither is worth a damn in my own opinion. It was funny to me, and to multiple others, so state your piece and hit the road if you are so inclined. People suffer around the world. His family doesn't seem all that loving and tight-knit to me, not from what I have been presented at least. Cheney is not a good human being in my opinion. I'm sick of ranting, but sick of hilarious threads with potentially hilarious posts getting side-tracked by self-righteous moralists. I wish you and yours well into the future, shark out.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Shark VA84]

I will hit the road when I am inclined. To bad for you I am not.

I am neither self righteous or a moralists I have done things that would make most grown men puke. But I will not condone laughing at the bad health of another human being.

You don't want to read my opinion then press that little red button under my name. Short of that suck it up and realize that some people have certain things they cannot abide by.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Hunting with Cheney - Ha ha. Love it.

Seriously, that's got to be a difficult way to live. Having something artificial constantly attached to you would be painful and seriously degrade your quality of life. And even if it can be replaced every two or three years, there may be a limit one how many times it can actually be replaced. Sounds like it could be a slow and painful death sentence. Excuse me while I wipe my tears off the keyboard.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

He is an evil man. Even those that profess pascifism must take a stand against those that wish us nothing but the worst of intentions. Wake up.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

I think you are being a tight-A** if you ask me. It seems you are in here arguing for the sake of arrguing. If you are not, it only means that you wish to instruct others to think like you. Neither is worth a damn in my own opinion. It was funny to me, and to multiple others, so state your piece and hit the road if you are so inclined. People suffer around the world. His family doesn't seem all that loving and tight-knit to me, not from what I have been presented at least. Cheney is not a good human being in my opinion. I'm sick of ranting, but sick of hilarious threads with potentially hilarious posts getting side-tracked by self-righteous moralists. I wish you and yours well into the future, shark out.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Shark VA84]

I will hit the road when I am inclined. To bad for you I am not.

I am neither self righteous or a moralists I have done things that would make most grown men puke. But I will not condone laughing at the bad health of another human being.

You don't want to read my opinion then press that little red button under my name. Short of that suck it up and realize that some people have certain things they cannot abide by.

third grade called, they want their level of thinking back... how many times can you say "I", in one post? whats the record? anyone?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vegas.lurker

You are welcomed to the little red button as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I don't much care for the man myself. He helped start the war in Iraq where I have lost many friends. But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

Same pathetic idea as "I don't support the war but I support the soldiers." nonsense.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is the funniest thread ever! The title and the first few posts on this thread had me literally laughing out loud on the floor! I love ATS

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
LOL! That is creapy yet very cool.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

make that guy live more longer
give him another heart (really need that one)
give him adrenaline shot or something
i wont let that MEN... that HERO die like that NONONONONOONON
he need to die like a real hero
want we do to heroes like him ??

WE F94867 HANG THEM

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

was mine one of the first few that made you laugh? If so, Yes!

take the time to watch my video on the first page, it's ausome

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

If you say so.

I have fought in both and support both. I am also in the process of getting ready to go back. If anyone has a reason to dislike the man and wish a slow painful death for him it is me.

Maybe I have seen so much death that I cannot see the humor in it any longer and cannot understand how others find such enjoyment in another human beings suffering.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
and the universe gives us yet another interesting little synchronicity....

the man i can imagine yogis proposing has some sort of blockage in the heart chakra....

at least i'm guessing they would, i'm no yogi myself.....

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I guess EMP would be a bitch!LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
lets all hope the batteries are not Duracell

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
reply to post by dragonsmusic

::tickles:: I am the OP

No need to apologize, that's what I love about ATS. The MSM reports one thing, we here at ATS get to the facts of the matter. Now it looks like I have some research to do!

Whisper67, hey
thanks for laughing WITH me and not AT me. sorry about that. Some interesting stuff has been posted on here and it proves that the man really has no pulse. OMG

Great find, S&F now that I know it's for real

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If I carried around all the lies and had the conscience of this man I would be having heart problems all the time too.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I hope you and your families suffer the way his family suffers.

A lavish multimillionaire lifestyle, where his daughter is free from homosexual discrimination where countless others are not?

Most people would have a dead husband and father long by now. Not so for mister McRich pants Cheney. You try paying for what he most likely gets completely covered and the best of the best treatment and doctors at that.

His family lives on the creme de la creme of society while we pay for their lifestyles along with the rest of the social elite. Cheney screwed this nation for every penny he could, and he is still working things behind the scenes for what it's worth.

You want to give this social parasite sympathy? Go right ahead, he already took you for all you are worth. Really.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
quick!! someone disrupt the pump EMP or something!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join