It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dick Cheney Has No Pulse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Even though there are plenty of conspiracies about the man, I just cannot hate Pres. Cheney and Pres. Bush. It is going to be a tough many-many days and years ahead, and his family is going to go through an emotional roller coaster.

God bless the Cheney family, and my prayers and hopes go out to them.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Section31]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

This man betrayed the United States, the State of Wyoming, and human beings all over the world. Your sympathy for him is .....

end, before I get banned.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh!

He is still waiting for the soul transplant.

It's not how you die...it's how you live that counts. I think it is safe to say his life caused much misery for this world.

By the way it's called irony...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
A man is doing all he can do to stay alive. A family doesn't know if their father/husband could die at a single moment.

And you guys are laughing.

I don't much care for the man myself. He helped start the war in Iraq where I have lost many friends. But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

I hope you and your families suffer the way his family suffers.

One could say, Karma is catching up to the ol' bastard.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

o0o0o look at Mr. Morality! Mr. Bleeding-Heart over here thinks he is completely selfless, doesn't he? Gimme a break, you've been around death and you know for certain it is inevitable for us all, so why not laugh at the misfortune of others? Perhaps you can hold solace in the fact that someday, somebody might get a laugh out of your death in return.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If he dies his family will surely suffer, but I wonder if they know what kinds of decisions he has made that resulted in people being murdered in Iraq (women and children included) and possibly other places in the world as well. we should not wish death on him because then we would be just like him !, but I will NOT wish him well either, whats happening to Cheney is what may happen to all of these powerful and wealthy people who claim they are making the right decisions and then people end up dead because of it. The world will be a better place when these types of people are not with us anymore, and their familys only suffer more because their actions. not our dislike of them!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I hope it fails and stops his black heart... I wonder if it's painful? I'd like to think that it is...

The man is a criminal..!!

I hope the battery gives him electric shocks...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
.reply to post by Mr. Tinkertrain

We're all dying slow inevitable deaths but the difference between most people, and Dick, is that he actually deserves it.

He's profited off of wars that have resulted in the death of over a million innocent people and there is strong evidence to suggest he was part of the 9/11 plot. His company has also been implicated, although not proven, in the Gulf oil disaster.

He's one of the reasons I'm pro choice

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ScousePhil]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

It's people like you that helped put him into power in the first place..!! I'm disgusted about that...
I'd like to rip into to you over this but i won't, that's what Cheney would do.... and I'm better than that dog... THAT'S RIGHT THE MAN IS A DOG..!!

Set off an EMP over his house and see how he feels then....!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

if you were dick cheney you wouldn't want to die either.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

A man is doing all he can do to stay alive. A family doesn't know if their father/husband could die at a single moment.

I don't much care for the man myself. He helped start the war in Iraq where I have lost many friends. But I will be damned if I laugh at someone who is dying a slow, inevitable death.

He shot a man in the face and served zero days in jail. In fact, the man he shot in the face apologized to him.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

HE IS A DEMON. I'm sure alot of A.T.S on here will agree. HE HAD NO HEART ANYWAYS, WHATS THE DIF NOW?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have sympathy for his family. But not for Cheney. Cheney is having a slow death cause he doesn't want to see what kind of afterlife he has in store. But he deserves of what is handed to him. Heart failure for the man with a lack of heart for his people.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

if his family is as heartless as he is, they can't wait till he dies so they can fight in court over all his blood money and halliburton stocks.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You post was heartfelt all the way up to the last sentence.

It's hypocritical and cruel.

Why would you wish anything like that on anyone?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I tried really, really hard not to laugh at Darth Cheney and failed miserably

The medical technology that can keep people alive these days is amazing. It must be freaky to not have a pulse though. Refraining from further comment.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is a pathetic thread. What happened to "treat other people as YOU would like to be treated"?

The problem with displaying the same behavior towards other people that they display towards you is that there will NEVER be forgiveness, peace or reconciliation.

Regardless of what anyone here believes about what is going on "behind the scenes", we should still individually make the choice to lead by example and display compassion and concern... and dare I say LOVE OUR ENEMIES.

What is so hard about that concept to grasp? Of course it's not easy to put into practice, but then nothing worthwhile is ever going to be "easy".

Most of you are coming across as being as heartless (hehehehe) as those you are spitting vitriol at.

Grow up ATS.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Darth Cheney. Nice.

Can it really be that no one has posted these?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3d7685a0665.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b93ac5c2941.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f020a0148bd1.jpg[/atsimg]

... and my favorite, which really has nothing to do with the thread:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8f3aeef33d7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Cheney for president 2052!!!!!

Second line!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>