It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Towers brought down by 18th Century Ship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
from www.guardian.co.uk...

Workers excavating the World Trade Centre site have unearthed the 10-metre hull of a ship believed to have been buried in the 18th century.

Proof that it was a boat, not planes, that brought down the towers! Ok, maybe not proof exactly, but just as good as any thing else covered on ATS, right?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yeah i don’t think there is any conspiracy to this it just makes for an interesting story. I can see some ATSters trying to say this is further proof of a false flag operation some people just seem to need to believe there is a sinister plot.

Let the madness begin.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
looks like i was right all along... pirate ghosts are behind 9/11

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Actually, I don't find this strange at all.

IIRC, the tip is all landfill. Which means that anything that may have sunk there would have been covered up as the residents extended it out.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
from www.guardian.co.uk...

Proof that it was a boat, not planes, that brought down the towers! Ok, maybe not proof exactly, but just as good as any thing else covered on ATS, right?

Greetings OP,

Im confused with your title and indeed your note above^. It seems your saying the Twin Towers WAS brought down by an 18th century boat? Nothing in the link you provided says anything to do with that?

Seriously though, as one member pointed out, let the madness begin, because that is just madness to think of that, seriously!!!

Be safe and be well,

Spiro

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Nine years later and they are still excavating the site ? What is up with that ?
And why wasn't the ship found during the original excavation , back in the sixties ?
Are they digging deeper this time ? If so , why ?
What are they looking for , evidence of the nuclear device the Russian said was beneath the towers ?
Conspiracy theorists should have a field day with this one .

[edit on 15-7-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Nine years later and they are still excavating the site ? What is up with that ?
And why wasn't the ship found during the original excavation , back in the sixties ?
Are they digging deeper this time ? If so , why ?
What are they looking for , evidence of the nuclear device the Russian said was beneath the towers ?
Conspiracists should have a field day with this one .

^^ Lot's of valid questions... someone call CNN.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I take it that your humor detector
is either broken or defective.

Maybe they just found Davey Jones locker own there. Spoooooookkky.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is an interesting find, from an historical viewpoint.

I am waiting for someone to say that what they found is just a hologram, and the the real cannon shots were fired from a Zeppelin.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Dude that is the funniest answer that could possibly be given. Thanks for the laugh and I am making you a friend for that one.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

And to add.. Bush and Cheney were high on Meth and power as they flew the Zepplin and fired shots at the towers like a couple of madmen.

+4 more 
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Let the madness begin.

Okay, I'll give it a shot. An ancient treasure map was found in the mid 80's by the [insert your favorite secret society] that showed the location of the [insert your favorite unsolved mystery]. It was determined that the location was no longer underwater but instead became part of reclaimed land. Plans were divised as to determine the best way to unearth the treasure. Initial efforts to find the ship in '93 failed when the bomb that was intended to help uncover the earth was misplaced and exploded out ward instead of downward. Letting the treasure remain buried wasn't an option as the discovery was all too important for the [insert secret society]. Time was running out as the calendar was racing toward the winter solstice of 2012 and they needed this long lost information. The next plan involved Larry Silverstein, a member of the aforementioned group, to lease the building which was built over the ship. The explosions heard in the basement in 2001 weren't intended to bring the buildings down but were once again intended to uncover the earth from the ship. The planes were only intended to be a distraction by having people look up, instead of down in the basement where the [insert missing piece to mystery] was being excauvated. The plan once again faltered and now, many years behind plan, the ship has finally been found.

You mean that kind of madness?

On topic I think it's an interesting find as I posted in another thread.

link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka
reply to post by Spiro

I take it that your humor detector
is either broken or defective.

Maybe they just found Davey Jones locker own there. Spoooooookkky.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

It apprears to be my friend

Ill take that statement back and while im here, ill get my coat lmao

Be safe and be well,

Spiro

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am just gonna sneak into the thread and throw and RIP to victims and a prayer for the survivors/respondents.

Oh an one more RIP for America for she died on this day.

Now I am gonna slip out so folks can continue to make light of it because I do believe in the power of humor used to heal.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Ahh dont worry it happens to everyone. I say take off your shoes and stay a while. Throw in a couple of good jokes and have some fun.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

You write the screenplay.

I will watch that movie!

After it comes out on DVD, of course.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I wonder if the ship was driven by that
Disney Pirate that is like a gay
Keith Richards? Whats his name?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ZuluChaka

Now my stomach is hurting from laughing.

I think the 'pirate'(Cap'n Hook) was played by Dustin Hoffman(also played the lead role in 'Tootsie').

Gay Keith Richards, that is good.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
Actually, I don't find this strange at all.

IIRC, the tip is all landfill. Which means that anything that may have sunk there would have been covered up as the residents extended it out.
That still brings up some interesting questions... The towers were build on landfill and not the amazingly dense granite bedrock that is under most of Manhattan?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Now you are busting me up. I forgot about the Dustin Hoffman pirate. I guess there is a long history of gay pirate characters.

I was thinking of the Johnny Depp one though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join