It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Towers brought down by 18th Century Ship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You left out that they were cross-dressing, crossbreeding, homophobic, transsexual, hermaphrodite Al-Qaeda trained midget time travelers.

My bad. I have never been good with details.
I just assumed it was already well know with GW's little games in the Skull and Bones coffin and all.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I hear now they are not even going to rebuild the towers.

They are just going to create holographic images of towers because nobody has the stomach to spend the money to build them in this economy.

So they are going to have holographic towers and then use secret government technology to trick people to think they are in real towers when in fact they are just unwittingly part of a virtual simulation.

The government are sons of bitches and dont want us to have real towers, so what else could we expect.

I have even heard they have Goblin juice, which could save us the money of buying a costume on Haloween, becaue it would just turn us into a goblin and thus no need for a costume. Well that and free energy, but really I have already got energy, but I have never been a Goblin before.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
You left out that they were cross-dressing, crossbreeding, homophobic, transsexual, hermaphrodite Al-Qaeda trained midget time travelers.
I'm not convinced you're entirely correct. Though there IS evidence of US funding for such an operation...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I wonder if it's the Mary Celeste?

Hmmm...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

I was being facetious . Sorry that you couldn't see that .

Personally , I think there is a conspiracy at hand . It involves the inability of a lot of members here on ATS to appreciate a little humor every now and then .

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I think that he posted this as a joke, to kind of poke fun at all of the ridiculous stories that are popping up on ATS recently.

This is interesting, though.

But I disagree with a lot of folks here.

The WTC was not brought down by the means that the government would like for us to believe.

Kevinunknown says that people just want to believe there is a sinister plot behind everything and insinuates that anyone who believes that the towers were brought down by TPTB are "mad." That is not necessarily true. People will draw conclusions from the evidence that is placed before them and when it comes to 9/11, I believe it is safe to draw conclusions as to what happened that day.

I think some people need to have a little less trust in the government, and more trust in their OWN thoughts, opinions, and observations. Its amazing to me that people are just so willing to lay down and allow the government to cram unsupported information into their minds. It is because of those people that I have lost faith in all of humanity.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by KillenfizzenHumboflorator]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

wow. you didnt really believe the op did you?

all time low

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Soloist

I was being facetious . Sorry that you couldn't see that .

Personally , I think there is a conspiracy at hand . It involves the inability of a lot of members here on ATS to appreciate a little humor every now and then .
I agree!

I am glad that the mods let humor threads like this and some of the hoax threads keep going for a while to let members have a laugh.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
looks like i was right all along... pirate ghosts are behind 9/11

But are they pirate ghosts, or ghost pirates?

There is the conspiracy!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Neither, they're Pirates of Penzance.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Let's explore this a bit further…

• Pirate ships often flew under a FALSE FLAG so that they could get close to their targets.
  • Their actual flag, when flown, was the Jolly Roger, a skull & crossbones
  • The skull & crossed bones was an emblem used by Knights Templar on their ships.
  • George W. Bush was a member of the "Skull & Bones" fraternity at Yale.

Just sayin’.

Now, I'm not suggesting that all Knights Templar were gay pirates, but I strongly urge you, DO NOT go looking for the "Two Knights, One Horse" video…

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka

I have even heard they have Goblin juice

I like this thread, it seems lots of people have been goblin some sort of juice!!!

I might add a bit more orange to mine

On a serious note, it's still a good story. Would expect archaeologists to be scurrying to get a peek at the site. GO Time Team !!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by badw0lf

Neither, they're Pirates of Penzance.

Well, I have heard that it did bring down the house more than once, but
this is a bit much!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I think you're onto something. Bushes and trees are both plants. The Boat was made from wood which comes from trees which is a plant.

Hmmmmm....

Strange coincidence?
I doubt it!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Possibly the ship has been placed their since ...this way it will throw us off the sent as to the real reason they collapse....wich is the the building were tuning forks and the sang a bad note.....cause you can't tune a guiter with a f*(&^*% up fork.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Careful posters, a lot of members here don't understand the concept of humor. They are going to ask for sources that prove a ship brought down the towers. Sigh.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro

Originally posted by JoshNorton
from www.guardian.co.uk...

Proof that it was a boat, not planes, that brought down the towers! Ok, maybe not proof exactly, but just as good as any thing else covered on ATS, right?

Greetings OP,

Im confused with your title and indeed your note above^. It seems your saying the Twin Towers WAS brought down by an 18th century boat? Nothing in the link you provided says anything to do with that?

Seriously though, as one member pointed out, let the madness begin, because that is just madness to think of that, seriously!!!

Be safe and be well,

Spiro

I don't think anyone BUT the OP would've said that (although I think the OP was using some levity, right?) but perhaps, that's where they stored all that gold though!

I didn't read the article (cause I loathe reading MSM news) but I wonder 1) where this ship was (under the island itself)? 2) How it got there and 3) did the Native Americans know of this. I guess I'll read the damn article

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I do not want to get into arguments on government conspiracy versus terrorist intent on why the trade centers were destroyed. But this post obviously smells of a bit of sarcasm in respect to those who believe two planes did not fell those two buildings. I happen to be in the camp that questions the governments explanation on this disaster. There are 1100 engineers and architects that refute the governments explanations. There are many pilots that question the current facts as to how these plane were flown. THere are more questions than there are good answers. Lets be respectful to ATS and not post sarcasm and waste time. THat boat is more of the soil now than a casam of instability so a boat did not fell or even contribute to the falling of the towers.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansuzrune

Yeah we have already established that the boat was just a means of propulsion and the real modus operendi was the swarm of metal eating nano-termites which swarmed the building and weakened the structure, but of course the government doesnt want you to know this.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Fairly common knowledge that when attempting to break a cypher, you use a frequency analysis of the letters first, in case it's a substitution cypher.

While a normal English gematria would probably be A=1, B=2...Z=26, I propose a gematria based on frequency in the english language, which, according to wikipedia, would produce the following values:

In order of frequency,

E=1 D=10 P=19
T=2 L=11 B=20
A=3 C=12 V=21
O=4 U=13 K=22
I=5 M=14 J=23
N=6 W=15 X=24
S=7 F=16 Q=25
H=8 G=17 Z=26
R=9 Y=18

or rearranged in alphabetical order, you get,

A= 3 J=23 S= 7
B=20 K=22 T= 2
C=12 L=11 U=13
D=10 M=14 V=21
E= 1 N= 6 W=15
F=16 O= 4 X=24
G=17 P=19 Y=18
H= 8 Q=25 Z=26
I= 5 R= 9

So using this system,
PLANE = 19+11+3+6+1 = 40
and
SHIP = 7+8+5+19 = 40

Coincidence?????? (yeah, probably... but I've seen worse argued on ATS before... just get hawk123 involved in a thread...)

[edit on 7/15/2010 by JoshNorton]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join