It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights Templar prophecy 900 years old - very detailed...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
OK, so, prophecies are basically "warnings" of things to come...

Am I right in thinking that people have been "warning" (or whatever cautionary word you want to use henceforth) for 2000+ years. This must mean either:

a) they were aware of some kind of plan, incentive, desire or whatever and we STILL haven't done anything about it, it's seemingly inevitable...
b) they actually started the whole idea and hoped prophecies would become some kind of global desensitisation of the idea, this has been going on for a while and we STILL haven't done anything about it, it's seemingly inevitable...

Obviously I'm missing other perspectives, but for now these are mine. Is this what ATS is now, a kind of prophecy book where in 2000+ years time our current or predicted strife is documented, archived and basically silently accepted?

Look, this is just a thought, I'm not telling anyone to go out there and stop it, because if I'm telling you I should be leading by example - and I'm not. I'm just wondering if there is some kind of perpetual cycle of threat or impending doom here as it's first class entertainment!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This "prophecy" seems more like just modern day observance to me!

Second line.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
When the millennium begins, which comes after the millennium
The cavalier one known as Lebron, his allegiance shall change and he shall be consumed by the heat.

I laugh at those who believe this is real. Clearly a HOAX and a bad one at that.

Notice how everything here is just current events. You'd think if this were real there would be at least one or two that couldn't be translated because its still in the future.

This looks like it was written by a German 8th grader who had nothing better to do after the world cup ended.

Also I love how everytime you point something out they say 'uhhh it was translated by Google, its not the original text, blah blah blah'

Just goes to show there is one born every minute.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by insideNSA]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I guess no one saw this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The whole "dollars" situation: It translates differently from the French source:

Who will look at stars will count sums of money there

And here's the OP's translation from German:

Who looks at the sky, there are dollars

-Everything comes out differently and actually sounds more legit coming from French.

If we're going to debunk it, at least people should check other translations.

Regardless, the heart of the issue is what is the SOURCE? Show me the original scrolls. I'm trying to look, but I'm not getting far.

Until then, Ad Hominems won't suffice. In the OP's translation, there were added words before each number that symbolized a verse. Those added words were from the website - obviously added by someone of today - Plus the modern translation. Jeez...

Deny Ignorance, right?

[edit on 7/15/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't give this thread more than two hours before it goes down the [HOAX] drain!

Look, and I'm quoting Wittgenstein here, "The limit of our universe is determined by the limit of our language". Our whole worldview and idiosincracies are determined (and constituted at the same time) by our language.

That is to say, we cannot think outside of language, nor can we envision -even less talk about- things that do not exist.

When reading this "prophecy" written in the XI-XII, speaking of "dollars" "skyscrappers" "environmentalism" "genetic" etc, etc, etc, it becomes absolutely evident that it was written by someone who already commands this language -which in itself does not have more than one hundred years of existence.

Put differently, someone writing in the XI century under no circumstance could have used words that at the time did not exist. Even if he saw in some sort of schizophrenic rapture, something as the internet or skyscrappers (or for that manner, a timetravelling delorean driven by a nerd) he would have had to describe them using his own language. Just as Nostradamus did.

In sum, whoever wrote this "prophecy" already had the language included in his universe. A recent language that is. Thus, a recent "prophecy".

Indeed, language is everything.
Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
For what it's worth...

You can apply most of these sorts of prophecies to ANY age, and it will be "accurate." There is always war, hunger and famine, drought, greedy people, disasters, countries collapsing, and so on.

That is hardly a prophecy imo. A good accurate prophecy would be naming names or specific deeds on specific dates.

It's like the gypsy woman telling a young lady that she will meet a "tall dark stranger in the near future, and develop a relationship with him." Then, when she meets any guy who isn't pale, from 5'10" to 6 and a half feet, and strikes up any sort of relationship from casual buddy to lover or husband, she will say "Omg.. the gypsy woman.. she was RIGHT!"

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Im going to say it is a hoax since words are constantly used that WOULD not have existed back then.

Such as dollars and sky scrapers.. these are words that came in the past 200 years or so..

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If the millennium that comes after the millennium comes to an end
If the people have finally opened our eyes
You will be caught no more in their minds and their cities
You will see from one end to the other and understand each other
You will know that what strikes one, the other injured.
People will form a single large body
Of which each is a tiny part of them
Together they will be the heart
And there will be a language that is spoken by all
And it is finally born, the great human.

Beautiful my friend. thank you for sharing.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
everybody knows that in the future everything will happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hoax or not, it paints a pretty ideal picture for the millenium following this one! If anything the OP just made me think about the selfishness of our nations & governments at the moment. I wish they would all just learn to forgive & forget, share & stop fighting

Now what is it with the 'humans are bearers of light' phrase at the moment? I'm hearing it a lot! Do they know something we don't?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by derfred33
everybody knows that in the future everything will happen.

Good Point!!

I am going to start making predictions, because eventually they will be correct and I will be a prophet! I just have to be vague enough, and tap into those universal human condition worries, and it should be easy.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
I guess no one saw this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The whole "dollars" situation: It translates differently from the French source:

Who will look at stars will count sums of money there

And here's the OP's translation from German:

Who looks at the sky, there are dollars

-Everything comes out differently and actually sounds more legit coming from French.

Agreed, and I did go back to the source you pointed out. I'll have to retract some of the stuff but still stand by the bulk of the anachronisms.

Plus (as was said) nobody ever heard of these until 1994 when they were "suddenly discovered" (no provenance, no explanation of how KGB gets them), bogus translator, comes on the heels of a Dan Brown publication and fits with his publication, no original manuscripts (only a modern French version).

And all the anachronisms showing that it was a modern effort (railing against things that were unknown at the time and for which they had no concepts) and screeds about "the millennium after the millennium" railing against practices that were common in the time period during which the writer pretends to be penning his prophecy.

A real prophet would have prophesied about the diminishing of these evil practices. They'd have also been wigged out about the position of women (and if it was a Templar (which it couldn't have been), the whole shriek would have been about women since they were so female-aversive that they didn't allow female animals in their fortifications.)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sorry but a lot of the words used in this nonesense simply did not exist 900 years ago, and im pretty sure the knights templar were french and founded much later. But then im no prophet.

Any surprises this more than likely is copy pasted directly from the David Icke forums?

Thats where most this viral rubbish originates from.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Johnze]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The Knights Templar ARE Illuminati. This Illuminati plot goes back centuries.

Any prophecies they made can be taken as:

- Their wish list
- Another psychops tool to get the people to be afraid and manipulated
into believing they are powerless to change the course of events.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading through that, but with any prophecy.. Take it with a pinch of salt.

We can look at Earths past 1000 years and link each of the 40 parts to moments in history.

Or we can look at the past 10 years and link each verse to an action, which all haphazardly formulate what has been stated.

A few things stuck out for me:

~ Mirage People.
~ The Voice of Cassandra.
~ And the last few paragraphs mentioning what seems a 'female' saviour.

Maybe im just cherry picking stuff, but I wonder how these could be related to the modern day?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The Knights Templar ARE the Illumniati. The Illuminati plot has been going on for centuries.

You can be sure that their prophecy is:

- their wish list

- designed to create fear and a sense of doom that we can do nothing to change the outcome. That's part of furthering their agenda.

We need to be very careful about buying into these 'prophecies'. This band of criminals infiltrated all main religions centuries ago, and use them to further their own evil agenda.

Look at how religion has always been used as the tool of the oppressors.
Look at how many millions have been tortured and murdered in the name of religion.

They WANT us to see and believe these doomsday prophecies. They WANT us to feel afraid, terrified even, and they want us to believe we are doomed. That way they get our consent to their evil.

They are not all powerful if we don't consent to believe their lies.

Better to hold in our minds the image of their demise and how wonderful the world will be without them constantly fomenting wars, suffering, poverty and mass murder.

Our minds and our ablilty to think outside of their propaganda matrix is SOOO precious and so vital. We need to guard it with the most extreme care.

You wouldn't let a psycopath walk into your house and take over. Don't let their psychotic toxic garbage and propaganda take over your mind.

The thing they are most afraid of is that we will WAKE up to the evil lies that they are.

Let's be radical. Let's WAKE UP. This is NOT the way the world is. This is the way THEY have incited and created violence everywhere, and still are.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I read them in the source in german language and as some of you stated, there are words within not possible for this timeframe...

Also i would have heard of them before...

Show us the original scrolls then i will check out...

.... my oppinion is HOAX!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
They are throwing stuff at us all the time. They want us to keep looking at the stuff and analysing it.

What we need to keep focused on those who are throwing the balls, ie. the perpetrators.

We are at war. They have declared war on the people of the world. It's not WHAT they do (although that is important), it's WHO is doing it which is the crucial point.

If we keep focusing on every damn thing they chuck at us instead of the lasering in on the ones who are causing it, we are playing right into their hands. They are deliberately keeping everyone distracted from the totalitarian agends they are pushing through Congress, and all across the world.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If this is a translation, it is very bad. So bad, in fact, that it seems like a FALSE translation - and what I mean by that, is it seems made up, and wrote badly on purpose so as to call itself a translation.

Whether or not the divinations are true, I liked the part about people flying and being in the water like fish. Very fantastical. If that is supposed to mean planes and ships, OK. If genetic modification or evolutionary, cool! I also liked the part about telecommunication - if that is supposed to mean the internet or radio wave transmission, cool.

But, I think this is nothing to be in awe about. Just some sort of bull crap. I can't even force myself to pay much mind to it. I don't know how it got on the front page.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Pretty interesting as Aids didn't exist 900 years ago... at least not in human form

[edit on 15-7-2010 by brutalsun]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join