It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Al Qaeda is Racist Against Blacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Obama: Al Qaeda is Racist Against Blacks

dougpowers.com

If you needed any more proof that President Obama refuses to take terrorism seriously and is more interested in playing politics with the problem instead of confronting it, here it is:
In an interview earlier today with the South African Broadcasting Corporation to air in a few hours, President Obama disparaged al Qaeda and affiliated groups’ willingness to kill Africans in a manner that White House aides say was an argument that the terrorist groups are racist.

Speaking about the Uganda bombings, the president said, “What you’ve seen in some of the statements that have been made by
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
blogs.abcnews.com

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What I'd like to know is where has Obama been for the last 40 years? Where was he during the genocide in Rawanda? Why does he have to make every issue into a racist issue?

It my assumption that Obama thinks that Al Qaeda is suppose to kill white people only with white recruits.

If Obama would keep his mouth shut, people would never know how ignorant he is.

dougpowers.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Funny that such a large portion of the muslim population is black.

this guy is a fool

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
From this thread and the one yesterday concerning Obanga's wife I can now
say I feel without any doubt that the President of the United States of America is a racist right down to the marrow in his bones.

I am beginning to wonder if he would be happy to see the gulf coast and Florida and other southeastern coasts to be wiped of the map.

Obanga is only making racial problems worse.

I guess he forgot there was a cracker in the wood pile and he is not African American. That boys got white blood in him.

In my opinion Obanga hates white folks. Yes, I know I sound angry. Well, I really am mad as hell.

In my heart I have love for all people no matter what color, sexual preference or religious choices they make. We all bleed the same.

Nothing good is going to come for our country with a racist in the White House.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You know what I have a problem with? It's that somehow Doug Powers is using Obama's statement as proof that ".. President Obama refuses to take terrorism seriously and is more interested in playing politics with the problem instead of confronting it".

Honestly? I'm confused. It's in Doug Powers post, but I'll reference blogs.abcnews.com...:

Speaking about the Uganda bombings, the president said, "What you've seen in some of the statements that have been made by these terrorist organizations is that they do not regard African life as valuable in and of itself. They see it as a potential place where you can carry out ideological battles that kill innocents without regard to long-term consequences for their short-term tactical gains."

How, exactly, does this "prove" the he doesn't take terrorism seriously? That's some interesting interpretation if you ask me.

Which part is not true? As far as I'm aware, some terrorist groups do intentionally recruit people who are black. So that's not false. Are they carrying out ideological battles that kill innocents without regard to long-term consequences? Ya, that's true too.

Forget logic, lets go for the dramatic approach instead and get people all riled up.

No, I didn't vote for Obama. It's the type of argument being presented here that I have issues with.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
He said African, not black. Whoever is extrapolating from that statement and turning it into a racial issue has some serious integrity and racial issues of their own. In addition, it was not al Qaeda.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
Funny that such a large of the muslim population is black.

this guy is a fool

Certainly in africa, excluding egypt which is only nominally african the vast majority of moozez is black. Anyone who's grown up in africa knows just how little regard there is for human life in africa amongst the natives, which was easily accepted by colonials, so what's the news?
Dear leader like many of his syncophants here and elsewhere, is incapable of processing novel information not already in the programmed script, as is any manchurian candidate, so why wouldnt he continually make patently rediculous declarations that reveal his fundamental beliefs if partisans in the goal of looting the seat of western civilization are willing to give cover. Once reality becomes officially forbidden to consider, no result of such official state of mind can interact positively with reality or lead to dealing with reality more effectively.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

Where the heck are you people getting this? He said that terrorists don't value African life. What part about that is untrue? Generally speaking, terrorists don't value ANY life, so I don't see how this comment could be taken in any other way.

You all must be seeing some hidden meaning which I'm not, cause based on what he actually said I don't see how any rational person can come to these conclusions.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Melen]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melen
Generally speaking, terrorists don't value ANY life
[edit on 14-7-2010 by Melen]

So true.

I just can't get my head around why we keep electing them in western countries.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Melen

The truth of the matter is telling. In africa the AQ are black, and the dupes they use are black, and only after this the idiot says racism. THE REAL INTENDED VICTIMS of the mooze ARE WHITEY, but that doesnt count as racist, only the lives of criminal blacks are of concern to dear leader, do ya get it now?
Naw, but lets see you squirm your way out of this...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It's is "Muslims" not "Mooze".

Obama didn't even mention that they were black. He said "African". And for those of you screaming "Obama hates whitey"...you do realize he is half white?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

No. I don't get it. I think you all are seeing what you want to see regardless of the reality. And that's fine, we can all hate on whoever we want.

I just wonder how many people read this post and just had a look like
on their face. I was one.

Plenty of blatant missteps the guy makes, no need to fabricate them. Then again, every politician, even the most beloved, makes blatant and stupid mistakes. So would each one of you, if you were in public office.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
People like this man who wrote his opinion as if it were fact are dangerous. And people who read or listen this kind of drivel PASSIVELY and SELECTIVELY to get only what they want to get out of it and then turn loose their emotions are stupid.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you're correct. Just because you have a following of people who happen to agree with you, doesn't mean you should spew your twisted logic and lies.

We can sit here day after day and watch baseless "stories" like this unfold, go viral, stir people up. In fact, it's an MO many, many use intentionally...both ignorant pundits like this one appears to be and also those who know darn well how to manipulate, who in many cases use ignorant pundits like this one.

They know the trigger points...guns, race, al Qaeda, children being parented by schools, you name it.

People can sit there and logically explain the facts and the balanced reality, and on one listens or cares. They are branded as the idiots by the emotional hoards and discarded. And even later, when the facts do come out, what do the hoards remember?

Until people start looking at this type of information critically and objectively, we're screwed. Period. And I don't think they're going to...that's the scary part.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Nope, to me is mooze, justt like to you what I represent doesnt matter either. Equality: deal with it.
I mearly disrespect their beliefs having understood them, while they want me dead for mine which would leave them alone.
Is ullugh big enough that he doesnt need a shill misrepresenting for him?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What a hypocritical MoFo, He was preaching to the softy AL-Qaeda and the Taliban elements about joining in the fight with the Allies aginst extremism by bribing them with money.

So lets get this straight, He has set race relation here in the US back to pre civil war days by piting whites against hispanics and blacks through his own words & the help of his wife. Now he plans to do the same on another continent by getting blacks/africans against blacks/africans who follow a different ideaology. GENIUS!!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Melen

Most Africans dont place any value on another Africans life

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I'm not picking on you, but trying to expand this dialog. Why are you assuming this is true? A prime example of exactly what I was referring too. There are threads full of this. Why are you not analyzing where this story came from and what the motives for blogging it might be? Why are you not looking at the president's words themselves but instead at the words of someone who has chosen to interpret them (and as it turns out pretty incorrectly) for you? What were the trigger words in this article that made you respond the way you did?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Which is it o minister of misinformation? Are white south africans africans or white? Yes or NOT?
'Africans' is taken universally by blacks as blacks. Blacks never ever having been or intending to go to africa claim to be africans. WHich is it?
DO you have any definitions that dont need you to clarify (poorly and inconsistantly) them on a case by case basis?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Melen

unrelated but i love the avatar

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
*Edit: double post*

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Tamahu]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join