It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Al Qaeda is Racist Against Blacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Al Qaeda leader mocks Obama in Web posting

The speaker also said Obama was the

"direct opposite of honorable black Americans"

like Malcolm X
, the fiery African-American Muslim activist from the 1950s and 1960s.

Another article:

Al-Jazeera: Al-Zawahiri lashes out at Obama

I don't put much stock in conventional news sources.

I just didn't have time to do extensive searches on the story, as to see what more independent news sources have to say about it.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Does this mean that NASA would not be doing its outreach anymore?

Oh wait they already backpedaled from that idea, silly me.

Obama and White House backpedal from NASA directives

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I found this. I thought it was funny. I made for nice and humorous reading.

President Obama, White House: Al Qaeda Is Racist

At last, Mr. Obama has found something about Al Qaeda he can speak out against. Maybe he will sic the Justice Department and the rest of the ACLU on them.

Next thing you knows, he'll be inviting them to the White House and encouraging them to target whites only.

We cannot allow such things to happen. The death of Americans is one thing. But the loss of “innocent African lives” is an entirely different matter. Probably this rises to the level of a hate crime.

It won't be considered a hate crime until Al Qaeda starts using the "N" word. Whoops! They already did more or less.

Al Qaeda’s Al-Zawahiri Calls Obama “House Negro”

BTW, the two quotes above are not Obamas quotes. They're the opinion of the website's author. I just thought it was enlightening.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

Al Jizzsmera is not actually correct obout the term 'house negro', the correct word is HALF. That anyone needs to focus their response based on any ratio misses the point altogether. THe man is a failure and subversive to whatever nation he would claim to represent the entire population of, whatever color, whatever ratio. He is a mere tribalist in his own mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1
reply to post by Intelearthling

Al Jizzsmera is not actually correct obout the term 'house negro', the correct word is HALF. That anyone needs to focus their response based on any ratio misses the point altogether. THe man is a failure and subversive to whatever nation he would claim to represent the entire population of, whatever color, whatever ratio. He is a mere tribalist in his own mind.

I'm not even going to bother following this thread anymore. Do you all realize how ridiculous those comments are?

Obama is the anti-christ! He's subversive! Ya... Sure... So was Bush before him. And Clinton? Oh, he was Satan himself. And Bush Sr? Oh ya, he was the anti-christ too, and he's going to destroy the world. Except... He didn't. Neither did Clinton, nor Bush Jr, and neither will Obama.

It's the same tired crap regardless of who is in office and what political affiliation they have. The fear mongers have to come out saying whoever is currently in office is going to ultimately destroy the world. How many times do you people have to be wrong?

Have any of you heard the phrase "fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me..."? Well, I think you've all been fooled more than twice now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join