It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Party Stirring Up Racism..... What Are They Trying To Prove?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We all remember the black panthers from the 60's and 70's when they ACTUALLY had a reason to fight for civil rights. These new A$$holes, are just trying to stir the pot, and cause a full blown racial war! I am a cuban and white and I voted for Obama, I have black people in my family and I love my little cousins to death, I was born in 1985. I have never owned a slave, and I have grown up in a society where people are people, when I talk to someone I see their personalities I dont see what color their skin is! This guy is talking out his ass and is going to piss alot of people off. Watch the clip

What is he trying to prove by saying "In order to have freedom we need to kill all the white babies?" Times are getting hard and a racial war is the last thing this country needs!! But ITS STUPID IGNORANT FOOLS LIKE THIS ONE THAT IS SO FILLED WITH HATE THAT NEEDS TO BE PUT AWAY! What do you think this so called NEW BLACK PANTHER party is trying to bring about?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There is another thread.

But I'd like to mention that the New Black Panther Party is not affliated with the Black Panther Party.

Just for clarification, they don't possess the same ideology and the New Black Panther Party only hijacked the original Black Panther Party name.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

trying to prove they can get away with all the hate rhetoric they can and no one in the DOJ is gonna do one thing to them...

so basically they are thumbing their collective noses at the gooberment and still be so ignorant as to blame the white man for everything that has gone wrong for them...

blatant ignorance and hate...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

Ya I heard on the news today that they had a case in court when one of the guys was seen at a polling station during the election with a gun scaring people into voting for obama.... and the JUDGE THREW THE CASE OUT BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE A RACE ISSUE!!! LET A WHITE MAN STAND AT A POLLING STATION WITH A GUN SCARING PEOPLE INTO VOTING FOR MCAIN AND WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD OF HAPPENED! IM OVER THIS BULL# RACE ISSUE!! Is there a United Caucasian Fund For white students only to get scholarships to go to college? No that would be racist!! Is there an ALL WHITE COLLEGE?! NOOOO THAT WOULD BE RACIST!!! Something needs to be done about all of this bull# thats going on!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I agree 100%. They are just hateful souls who are trying to stir up anger, hatred and fear. They blame others for their condition. But there comes a time when a person has to act responsibly and work to secure his or her own destiny.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

They are not trying to stir up racial hatred.
! inbred black gentlman similar to the exact opposite of a neo nazi is trying to stir up tensions.
The problem is it was a white mans idea, so the blacks are actually the Black copycats and not panthers.
It is the rich white bankers idea to start with for reasons I will not discuss here.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This is the OP's video, I reloaded it

[edit on 12-7-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So are you saying a rich white banker came up with the idea to start a racial black panther group? These guys hate white people so much, what makes you think they would listen to a white rich banker? Please give details to you belief?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

thank you star in a jar, how did u do that LOL I appricaite your time in doing so.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
So are you saying a rich white banker came up with the idea to start a racial black panther group?

Sounds like the way they operate. They want to destroy the US, so the old divide and conquer seems to be in play here.

That leader is so full of hate, he would be very easy to manipulate. No "white banker" approached him, the bankers would have a black puppet doing that for them. They already have one in the White House.

The last thing they want to see is the black and white supremists realising who their real enemy is and joining forces...

[edit on 12/7/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Seems to me that they're just as ignorant as their white counterpart. And I'm deeply ashamed of our government

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Thank you very much.
You are much more tactical than I could have been.
I am toward the blunt approach and have a hard time with soft words.
You rock.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrTruthSpoken

Ya know I got to thinking about this same thing, them standing outside of the polling places and getting off scott free.
I am not sure this ever happened as I do not know if they were ever arrested for the initial act.
I think them getting let off was another rich bankers manipulation to stir up white hatred.
Similar to the Photo free zone in the gulf it never happened.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

LOL You have a point I could see that Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz guy as the puppet gettin the dough behind the scenes

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

There is no real racial hatred, just idiots and payoffs.

top topics

join