It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama economic plan 'backasswards,' Palin says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i thought it was assbackwards

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
i thought it was assbackwards
It is, Sometimes certain religious people don't want to use the first part of the word. Check my two posts on the first two pages for a little more explanation.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crimson_King

Voting for Palin is suicide

Gee, I sure would love to know how you would describe what we are experiencing today.

I'm dead serious. /no pun

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

10 to 1 she would kick the living chit out of you in ANY debate about anything. You calling her dumb just proves your ignorance.

Hopefully she'll just dumb herself right into the White House and FINALLY start putting this broken country Obama has made and put it back together again.

you just keep sticking with the Smart Ones you support.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I wonder what her plan would be.

Probably pretty close to her past plans, ...

As Mayer of Wasilla, ...

Under Palin, Wasilla Government Spending And Debt Skyrocketed

Under Palin, Wasilla Government Spending And Debt Skyrocketed
Total Government Expenditures Increased 63 Percent Under Palin
. In fiscal 2003—the last fiscal year Palin approved the budget—the total government expenditures of Wasilla, excluding capital outlays, were $7,046,325. In fiscal 1996—the year before Palin took control of the budget—the expenditures were $4,317,947. The increase was 63 percent.
******SKIP******
Palin Left Behind Almost $19 Million In Long-Term Debt, Compared to None Before She Was Mayor. In fiscal 2003—the last fiscal year Palin approved the budget—the bonded long-term debt was $18,635,000. In fiscal 1996—the year before Palin took control of the budgetthere was no general obligation debt.

And this debt was left to a town that had a population of only about 6,000 people at that time!

And as governor of Alaska, ...

Post-Palin Alaska has largest debt burden in US

But when the former vice presidential candidate resigned as governor of Alaska in the summer of 2009, she left the state with a 70 percent debt-to-GDP ratio -- the highest state debt burden in the United States.

[edit on 7/13/2010 by Keyhole]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by anon72

I hate Palin, but she's NOT wrong, I have said this myself he is backasswards, no doubt!!!! And people wonder why, 'hey let's pick a black man cause they have proved they can run a countryy". BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!
part one of your paragraph was agreeable....then you went totally dumb$#!t with the latter part.......get a clue. this dudes color has nada to do with fact that he, his controllers and cronies are seemingly working to break the back of this nation.

i mean damn, you really went the way of stupid on that part.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
if you are still interested the left vs right puppet show you are retarded.
two wings- same bird- a vulture- to pick the carcass clean.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

This from a woman who has to write notes on her hand to remember what she's going to talk about?

She's just going with the popular opinion, in this case a dissenting one.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I usually find that if you take whatever Palin says and reverse it you'll have a more sane point of view.

The woman is actually crazy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join