It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama economic plan 'backasswards,' Palin says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZuluChaka

The major thing is that it is not for profit and is owned by it's members and whom recieve the dividends as opposed to banks who pay to only shareholders who have brought their share and do not represent the people putting their money into a bank. Where they are only concerned with13 people's benefits off the bank and not the people who put their money in the bank, they could not careless if the money I put in today was lost, as long as they made their profit, also The Federal reserve insurance only benefits the bank, if they lose their money, you and I would never see a dime of ours if ours was lost in their gambles... so we'd basically be screwed. That's the difference. And it is a major one in my book!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Great points and you are quite the salesperson.

Thanks. Definitely going to go check out one of my local credit unions.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Thank you.

Really I think that we need to take big business out of the agriculture business and out of the banking business. One poster somewhere before had stated about even corporations becoming cooperative, which I think is an excellent idea. That's where the employees are the shareholders in every sense of the word, where they have just as much say as the owner in decisions, why not have the employees get to help make decisions? We should also benefit from the business we work for, instead of a limited number of shareholders benefitting.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No I am not saying I am moving to PA from FL for assistance. My grandpa and uncles need me, my mom and my aunt and we are all moving there. We weren't moving for help, we were just moving and we saw that there actually is help!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We can only assume we would be better off with McCain but honestly we will never know nor will there ever be REAL change until we break away from this 2 party system. Anyone they elect to rep there party is on the same page as the party and this is confirmed prior or they would not risk it.

Going forwar if you want to make your vote count for change it will mater more what party you vote for and not WHO you vote for.

Independant for 2012!!!

Jessy Venture/Ron Paul "independant"

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

They're setting up for Schwarzenegger/Palin 2012.

Watch it go!

And who is "they"?
Ahnold has proven he can't even run one state, let alone 50 of them.
I think Ahnold needs to find another line of work alongwith Obama.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I can't wait to see and hear 10,000 of 1000's calling out SARAH, SARAH, SARAH come 2012.

She is going to Steam Roll into prime position.

You Go GIRL~~~~!!!!

But I do hope they put her in over at the RNC and boot Steele!~

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee
I'd like to point out some irony, and question if it's intentional to subvert a movement.
Isn't " backasswards" bassackwards?

That was cool, 23refugee. You made me think that she's no Wordsworth with reverse.

In terms of smithing words she's the world's worst.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn
The Kernel isn't "on the left" but the only thing that the Kernel fears is if she's as good a shot as Cheney. And the effect of gravity in the future. It would be frightful if she got the nominations for 2012. However the Kernel is sure that this will not come to pass.

lol the only thing i fear is all and any candidates offerered for selection to the public will have already been selected to get that far from the big bosses the grand visier (hint works for the queen in the london city you cant go to)

the fed runs the politicians these guys own the fed they answer to the queen

you guys are a defacto commonwealth member thing is no one tells you this

im common wealth country we are brothers of sorts thing is our country knows we answer to the queen

vote for anyone who isint backed by big money then keep them honest

XPLdER

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Bassackwards & Sarah Palin go hand in hand,

but not by way of any cerebral clinical critique.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

We all need to pray....even if you do not believe in anything the praying will be the collective conscience doing the same projection.

Pray that our country is not so stupid as to put Palin in the white house, because she will make sure we see a world ending event.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
We can only assume we would be better off with McCain but honestly we will never know nor will there ever be REAL change until we break away from this 2 party system. Anyone they elect to rep there party is on the same page as the party and this is confirmed prior or they would not risk it.
Independant for 2012!!!
Jessy Venture/Ron Paul "independant"

No, no, no, no offence but bad idea. If you get people to go Independant all you'll do is divide the votes and obama'll stay in office, that's not what we want. Yes, you're right, we need to break away from the two party system, but we need to do it smartly. Vote Republicans back in . . . now hear me out. Vote Republicans back in, but with a firm message. "See how quickly we voted the Democrates out? We can do the same with you if you screw us again but with an Indendent Challenger."
You see my plan? Use the Republican just like both parties have used us.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
And just what kind of plan does Caribou Barbie have?

She's just as much of a TPTB shill as he is.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Your right, that's why I never really bought into her being the answer. Vice President? Yeah, I'd go with that, but President? No, I'd want someone else.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

If Palin's going to run for president, she'll never make it. Check out this interview she does with Bill O'Reilly (who's a numb nuts himself)

Voting for Palin is suicide

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Palin is just plain DUMB.
Just because she dont like the Obama Admin so far (like me for instance) does not make her a fine example of a "better alternative". She would probably by now put the US into more # than already is.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yeah she is really SANE!

when I saw her interview on tv 2009 I thought "why, what omg mpfdfgpöf!"

You you want the end 2012, make her president. LOL - can't get it serious.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

And we all know how intelligent and credible a voice is Sarah Palin.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I can't wait to see and hear 10,000 of 1000's calling out SARAH, SARAH, SARAH come 2012.

She is going to Steam Roll into prime position.

You Go GIRL~~~~!!!!

But I do hope they put her in over at the RNC and boot Steele!~

If you are serious then you should be banned from ATS, banned from voting, prevented from having children and not permitted to operate any machinery short of a coffee machine. Anyone who is an honest-to-goodness believer that Sarah Palin is good for the U.S. or the world is simply dangerous dumb. Both true conservatives and all liberals and moderates know she is dumb as a rock, completely inauthentic, morally bankrupt, intensely anti-American and 110% pure opportunist.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Love her or hate her, at least we can all agree she would know how to handle this BP catastrophe a lot better than the one in charge now.
Maybe because she has more experience dealing with oil companies.

No we can't all agree. She can't manage squat. All reports point out that she was a horrid and disinterested manager. Having oil resources in the state in which you were governor for a few months does not make you an expert, much less an effective manager.

Sarah is too dumb to be effective at anything except playing the part of court jester, and even that is unintentional.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join