It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Similar Colored Lights UFO's Vernon and Summerland BC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The Vernon Lights videos where very interesting and had been studied, mentioned on CBC news, and the local radios which was unusual. Have just across another similar video by a 28 year old woman from Summerland, BC. I find these very similar, both Okanagan. The Vernon seemed to respond to him and put on a show. I found this similarity between the two worth noting. These arent new, a couple years old now. Just giving that warning.

Multiple Ufo interaction 2007

and these were the Vernon Lights

UFO stills from my previous July video

and

UFO June 2008

His got news coverage.

News clip of my UFO 2008

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It seems that anomalous colored lights are seen a bit in the Okanagan. This report is similar as well, 2008 and 2009:

psican.org.../British-Columbia-UFO-Reports/Vernon-BC-UFO-Report.html

This site doesnt allow quotes you have to read it.

www.ufoinfo.com...

Vernon, British Columbia Canada A Large Object With Multicolored Lights

Date: March 7, 2009
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Vernon, B.C. Canada.
Number of witnesses: 9
Number of Objects: 6 or 7
Shape of Objects: Unsure.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi Brian, my wife came home last night after picking up her son at about 10:30 p.m. She asked me to come outside as she said there were some weird lights up in the sky. In the southwestern sky we saw a large object with multicolored lights on it, appearing as if it were sitting still. We then started scanning the sky and noticed there were others that seemed to be higher up in the sky. We could only detect blue and red lights on these ones and from our viewpoint, it only looked like two lights, side by side. There were two that seemed to be actually moving and they moved side by side from east to west. It took approximately three minutes for the lights to move to the horizon where we could no longer see them...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity 99…..

Whilst I presently have no real opinion regarding the lights that are the subject of your discussion (I will keep looking at it)…..

I thought you might be interested in my thread regarding the ”Greifsweld Plasma UFO’s” because it could be judged there are some passing similarities.

Here is my thread:

Revisiting the 1990 Greifsweld (Germany) “Plasma” UFO’s

Here is a YouTube video of the objects:

Here is an enhanced picture of 2 groups of the objects:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very nice video SORRY out of focus video of some lights another total waste of internet bandwidth if UFO hunters spent a little more time on how to use a video camera may be would see what they are actually filming but then again may be thats why they are always an out of foucus digital zoom mess

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
What I don't understand is why do these UFOs hold their positions steadily? UFOs have been reported to be traveling at high-speed. It don't think UFOs would readily `pose` for photo ops. Again, why at night?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you for providing the video, I'll take a look. I found it unususual that over a couple of years in a few different areas in the Okanagan, ie. South and North, the same thing type of sitings occurred with quite a few people, on the one account given, up to 9 witnesses.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
What I don't understand is why do these UFOs hold their positions steadily? UFOs have been reported to be traveling at high-speed. It don't think UFOs would readily `pose` for photo ops. Again, why at night?

Because they are a natural phenomenon, devoid of intelligent control, and lights are more visible in the darkness of night???

[edit on 12-7-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Waste of bandwidth, you certainly are kidding me right? This was a wonderful thing that actually made the news, and radio, apparently it had been studied as well, which was released on the radio but wasn't mentioned in the news and there was no explanation discovered.

He himself didn't know whether this was some kind of black op thing or not, military, however, this is exactly the way real ufo's behave. I have not seen multi colored strobing plasma lights that turn different colors, but we've seen many crafts. The only multicolored ones were along the edge of the black triangle which was obviously one of ours, it flew with no concern for detection, no plasma shields or covering, in early evening while it was still dayling, around 6 30 pm, with planes out back. However it flew low and directly over our house and there was absolutely no mistaking what it was. If they would release this, they could easily plug the hole in the Gulf and stop the oil and gasses from errupting out. That did not run on oil.

The others were covered with lights, mainly red, straight red, in one case it moved in low and hovered, for 5 minutes, the red light ebbing in and out. As they get close to the roofline as we are on the edge of town and the city glow starts there, some of what we have seen suddenly vanishes on a cloudless night, flying low. Others go way up higher, and others fly straight. The ones that fly straight can be made out. Saucers are usually the ones that have red plasma type lights covering them. They underneath this have their own set of lights around the craft. The white lights, or whitish slightly yellowy lights are often triangles. The other shape was a wingless plane cylander, like a cigar shaped craft, flying tail down, covered in a high wedge shaped yellowish white light.

So I personally find these very interesting. And know the chances of getting pictures other than this kind are quite slim. In fact its probably made intentionally by them to be zero.

In these particular cases, we dont know what they are. Nor did they approach a field of lights, that might have revealed their shape under the light.

In the one case, 9 witnesses.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

One of the ones we saw hovered for 5 minutes, with a red light webbing in and out while 5 of us witnessed it, thought the youngest no longer remembers but all the rest do. When it moved on, it arced high over the town, it climbed higher to avoid speculation from others. So we saw it at low height from a small planes point of view, then climbing to high, but lower than any jet flies.

While not knowing what was traveling from Vernon to Summerland and giving a few people in a few different areas a show, what kind of lights these were, if it was ET, they were putting on a show for them.

I'm doing a search to see how common mulit colored lights are, and this is one that was reported to MUFON, also it was stationary. This one lasted an hour, 2009, Michegan.
www.ufocasebook.com...

On the morning of June 29th at 4:15 AM, a very bright light was spotted from Davison, MI to the east between 85 and 90 degrees and between 35 and 40 degrees in elevation.

At the time my wife and I were going to bed, we spotted a light through the window.

At first glance I thought it could be a meteorite, however ,it was mostly stationary and multi-colored. The light remained in this position until it disappeared at 5:15.

.....Rotation was at times vertical and others like chasing lights along its length. A red beam was often seen shining from the bottom of the object.

6-10 audible tones were heard while the object was visible. Tones were heard about every 15 minutes and lasted only a few seconds. The object seemed to move slightly in reference to nearby stars every few minutes, but remained in nearly the same place. A low hum was maintained at all times during the sighting, but this could possibly have been local road noise.

This one also emitted tones.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
canadaufo.blogspot.com...

A short report from Grandforks muliticolored lights, seen over and over by 3 people and 4 at times, 3-4 mentioned. And it was cute, he/she was defensive and said, "and I'm not crazy!"

There is such a pressure on ordinary people to look the other way, to ignore and not report even.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
www.ufoworldnews.com...

At first I thought something was wrong with my eyes so I came inside and walked upstairs and looked back out the window. I was about ready to call to my wife to see it, when out of nowhere a multi-colored blinking object appeared in the distance. The lights on the object appeared to be rotating in a counter clockwise direction. The object seemed to have a very smooth and fluid motion like it was gliding through the sky. I could hear no noise coming from the object, yet it appeared to be only a few thousand feet above the ground. ...

I am 30 years old, I own two businesses and I don’t drink any alcohol, or use any drugs. I have always been very sceptical of this kind of stuff, but I am convinced this was not a plane. This was unlike anything I have ever seen.

These things stayed visible for about 10-15 minutes and then they were gone.

There are a lot of reports, some very similar, I notice the hesitation and disclaimers, they want to make it clear that they're skeptical themselves and distance tehmselves from their own sitings. Everyone is so programmed and ridiculed.

Humans are intelligent beings and witness many things flying over, things from planes, to choppers, sometimes balloons or blimps, kites, fireworks, shooting stars. We've skywatched for millinium, and yet down the list the skeptics usually go putting such pressure on relatively observant, intelligent people they almost apologize for giving the reports. It actually really makes me angry.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
One of the reasons I chose these, is because more than one has seen them in a small valley, in fact quite a few did, often with more than one witness, many in one case. These are only the tip of the iceburg, many do not file the reports. Its very common. Not necessarily changing lights but theres always a huge light. Capturing a clear shot of a UFO is hard, if you're fortunate enough to have a light field from a city nearby, you can see the craft under the light. So these lights are not just lights. They are a shield of lights, probably like a plasma shield to obscure the craft. They could be legitimate in all cases, or in some cases, or black ops. Some of sitings are probably done on purpose, to confuse the public and note how many reports go in, try to discredit the phenomenum and try to obliterate the ufo situation as much as possible because their tehcnology is based on this, and they really really really want to be in complete control with everyone as ignorant as possible and because there are negatives and postiives in this duality school, and they're not the good guys, they don't like people being nudged or their plans ruined.

Black operations may account for some of this, but basically for those people screaming to see a clear shot, I suggest they sky watch and see if they are ever going to be given sitings, many can and do and when that happens or if contact happens, greetings, etc, they certainly know. Basically the real ones nudge nudge nudge, they dont shout, shout , shout, not until humanity wakes up enough as to who the rulers are and that their agendas are very dark, and ask for them to.

ufobc.ca is a great site for checking out the more recently reported sitings.

These were chosen because of all the nonsense threads demanding clear shots, and ignorning testimony as evidence, for in reality there are far more cases like this, clear shots of crafts often covered with lights, is not possible. Some crafts morph, one we saw was a black triangle hovering on the surface of a cloud. That was a daytime siting. And I looked away and it had morphed into a manta ray shape, then I felt it said goodbye, I knew it was going and felt this goodbye, and it sunk into the cloud and vanished. Altogether it lasted about 2 minutes I'd say.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The Okanagan valley for those who arent too familiar, is a very fertile and pleasant place.It stratches from the little City of Enderby in the north, to the Us Border some 150- 200 kilometers soth.
Ther valley floor holds several lakes and a couple big ones too.
I have lived there, aaand have heard of sightings from differient sources one end of the valley to the other.
Perhaps the most exciting report to date is a "Flying saucer dogfight,"
This occurred a year or two ago, over the keleeden junction area, just south of the city of Penticton, and about twenty miles north of the border at Oosoyoos(idian name)between BC and Wash.(Spokan is a hundred or so miles directly south of that location.(also Boeing has large facilities south of there....)
About somewhere in between 12 and 2 AM, two separate witnesses(located on opposite sides of the large lake there, saw a pair of UFOs engageeach other with ray type devices, resulting in one being set abalaze, and it promptly dove for the lake, the other, took up a hover position.
Unexpectedly the vaquished UFO emerged from the surface of the lake its flames extinguished, and shot a beam or ray which seemed to implode the other hovering UFO.
The strickeen vessel which had aparently only submerged itself to put out the fire started by the ray from the first UFO.; then vanished.........!
Rumours of anti gravity and other experimental boeing developements bring up the possibility that boeing may be connected to the Okanagan sightings, but the above report is just too unearthly to attribute to boeing.
BC is largely unpopulated and many strange sights could go unnoticed in its interior.But UFOBC has dfone a fine job of coalating and presenting many very good sightings on its web site.
Also The Vancouver Sun paper, has a good collection of recent, and local sigthings.
Suprisingly, Vancouver seems a hot bed of UFO and paranormal activity, and not far from downtown vancouver lies harrison Hot springs, where,Sir James Douglas logged one of the first "Sasquatch" sightings,175 yrs ago.....
.he wrote in his diary of a huge hairy manlike beast who shouted, and roared at them, and threw large rocks at their camp in the night.
(Getting a little off topic here, but it all is relevant they say.)I have had a sighting of my own,may still have the tape,?)off the BC coast.
With the origonal UFO research squadron operating out of Elmdorf(, air base,in the fifties.(alaska, just north of BC) it would apear that BC itself is no stranger to the visitors, whoever they may be.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm searching through BC for interesting videos, and going to post them here so they're easy to find, and also, saving them in a folder.

This area often gets sitings!

UFO, Chilliwack, BC, Canada

Multiple UFOs over Ladner ,British Columbia ,Canada ,November 15, 2008

These kind of whitish ones, I've not seen. Usually wide spaced triangle type formations are the lights on the bottom of a triangular or manta ray style large craft. It could be UFO or paramilitary. But very interesting. Oh maybe birds flying around with their own nightlights!!!

3 UFO FLY OVER COQUITALM CANADA BY BCNEWSVIDEO MAY

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This one by claypaff, who caught the Vernon lights reminds me of the video I posted above with the triangular shaped lights and is more likely again, to have the lights belong to one larger craft.

Multiple UFOs Okanagan, BC, Canada, November 2, 2008

This is the first time I watched this interview.

Corina's amazing true story 1 of 3 part UFO Kelowna bc

Corina's amazing true story 2 of 3 part UFO Kelowna bc

Corina's amazing true story 3 of 3 part UFO Kelowna bc

The green orb type light that left the larger craft was some kind of sensor I believe. She was very frightened, but they were not harmed. And they obviously wanted her and her friend, who also seemed to be influenced by them to begin with in even suggesting they go out, to know what was happening, to seek more to life than the daily routines to wake up more, and get more on task. When this occurs is always occuring, but you're taken from your bed and usually don't know a thing. However, to have taken them through the steps of driving to more remote area, like that, it was to give them something to remember.

I want to add about physical experiences, ie medical. They're usually not what we think. There are some black op programs that are alot worse, and some hybrid programs that are unpleasant, but often the ones receiving the physical, are being checked up on. Even repaired. For example, the abduction my family had, end of April 2009, I woke with wounds, a chunk out of my foot,and a huge burning under my arm, like a radiation burn. But, that was the year I had gotten checkups and a mammogram due to swelling, in one of my breasts, and nothing was found. But I've always wondered at that wound under my arm, that burn. Its quite possibly they had missed something and I was treated by those who took us throughout our childhood. I had memories glimpses of this experience, which entailed joining up with a huge craft/station in space, a city or world in itself almost, my son there as well. But wasn't allowed to remember the medical parts. I have memories of checkups, some gynelogical, but nothing painful.

I'm not saying all of this is positive. The boomerang shaped craft is alarming to me. I don't like those kinds of shapes, just have an aversion to shapes like that. Who knows, exactly why this occurred, or the wound her son had. But the radiation burn her friend encountered is interesting. In our abduction, my friend many thousands of miles away also had missing time that night and he had a radiation burn on his inner thigh area.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Find this very interesting. Really Good stuff!

UFOs / Alien Abduction 1 talk and discussion with Brian Ruhe

UFOs / Alien Abduction 2 talk and discussion

UFOs / Alien Abduction 3 talk and discussion

UFOs / Alien Abduction 4 guest abductee

UFOs / Alien Abduction 5 talk and discussion

Buddhism and UFOs 1 of 3

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
www.nuforc.org...

Lots of sightings in BC here. I never found this site before, so putting the link up to keep an eye on it.

These 3 most recent have some semblance to some of what we've seen and interacted with.

9/8/12 23:00 Maple Ridge (Canada) BC Light 4-5 minutes Large circular orange/red light spotted in the sky, moving south to north 9/24/12

9/8/12 23:00 Maple Ridge (Canada) BC Fireball 4 minutes Very bright orange/red orb with spikes, moving slower than an airliner, seemed to pause, then moved on, 9/24/12

9/2/12 22:00 White Rock (Canada) BC Other 2 hours Bright orange lights we have video and photos

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Vernon Lights videos where very interesting and had been studied, mentioned on CBC news, and the local radios which was unusual. Have just across another similar video by a 28 year old woman from Summerland, BC. I find these very similar, both Okanagan. The Vernon seemed to respond to him and put on a show. I found this similarity between the two worth noting. These arent new, a couple years old now. Just giving that warning.

Multiple Ufo interaction 2007

If you look at 0:30-50 you can see what looks like lights near the shoreline of Okanagan Lake. Above that a house that looks lit up (Christmas time? although the vid says it was uploaded in March it could have been shot any time) and then above that, the "strange lights" which look very much like they could possibly be police car(s) lights stopped on the HWY which would be in the right spot relative to what I've said here.

Source: I live there

I will add I have seen some pretty strange things in this area. Last summer for some reason I was spotting a lot of ... what looked like jetliners with no wings (???)
Like a white fuselage shooting through the air (during the day) like a missile. Totally silent and never any contrail.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi- I live in Cranbrook B.C. I've had about 15 sightings since about May of last year (2011). They've included telepathically "scheduled" sightings, usage of cellphone towers in various ways-there's a large one on Mount Baker,very visible from town.

My god I wish I had footage of a couple from last year- I swear to god I could've single-handedly put the "Do they exist?" question to an end once & for all.

I did manage to film a couple of "lightning ball" type of sightings earlier this year just on my crappy cellphone camera. The footage was poor, & I have no data plan, so I cannot transfer from my phone to my computer, so I erased them.

I've had at least 2 potential abductions in the past 5 years or so, including one night earlier this year, when I severely damaged my back- I was literally screaming & crying in agony. I was DESPERATE for help. I silently sent a mental message asking them to help me. The next morning I had to have an ambulance take me to the hospital. When I was there I felt a wierd sore spot on the skin of my back. I noticed a triangular shaped "scoop w/a central puncture" mark. I have no memory of how I got this mark at all. It went through several wierd stages of healing where it took on different appearences. I have pictures of this on my cellphone, & I still have them there- I can't transfer them to my computer though.

They have been quiet lately though.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

This was filmed in Penticton, British Columbia... These two appeared to be at least one hundered feet above the house, the one on the left was at least a few hundered feet up

I'm from Penticton myself, its located between two beautiful lakes and is the most beautiful place on this planet.

Now, when people are standing outside their homes videoing ufo's or strange phenomena, at night time, and give the location, anyone could say, its something else, or was made somewhere else. Not many live right on the lake. The information given was that this was taken above their house by a couple hundred feet, which is like the ones we saw (50-200 +) feet, not good with height, and some arched up much higher.

Now, video's don't stand alone. They stand as supporting evidence to TESTIMONY.

They can be faked too, but most of the average family sightings, just ordinary people, are not faked, or at least you know that a certain percentage of them are not, though if you were to assume that some of them are and some of them aren't, you cannot tell which ones are which. So you have to go with testimony as well.

And testimony is the most important part.

I see many ufo threads, where they try to make out it could be this, or it could be that, and then slam it directly into Being This or Being That, which you can't take that leap. Then they think they've debunked it. No, they didn't. Also, a person could duplicate anything, you can duplicate all things you film, yet it doesnt mean its all duplicated. If someone duplicates the mona lisa, it doesnt mean the original doesn't exist.

So its speculation to suggest that this was filmed near the lakes and photographing lights on the road. We never lived anywhere near the lakes, with our many moves, and you could never see them from anywhere we lived there.

Though I did see a ufo over the lake.

Driving along HWY 97, coming back from Kelowna, stuck in road construction when they were blasting away at the mountains. We got out for a while and this soundless, (cant quite remember what it looked like, sort of plane shaped or even triangular sort of, but not a classic triangle. It wasn't normal looking) flew from behind the blasting site to over the lake, soundlessly and very slowly, and somehow sort of almost hovered, it was just really slow moving. And the man in front came over and we discussed it.

Then later was at my grandmothers, for the night in Oliver, before going to drive home, and was so happy to see the milky way, beautiful stars. You can't see those in penticton or in the city here. We were on the lake, and a craft appeared at the end of Tuclenuit lake, and flew very slowly directly over the property, and disappeared behind a cloud, the only cloud in the evening sky, just behind my grandmothers house, and didn't exit the other side. My kids scrambled to the balcony to try and get the telescope to work to view it, and my oldest stood with me, and said, that it was a diamond shaped craft under this really tall, weird shaped light.

Just because something could be filmed somewhere else, doesnt mean it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join