Similar Colored Lights UFO's Vernon and Summerland BC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower
interesting videos. I don't even recall that breaking on the news but than again I wasn't watching a whole lot of news back in 2007.
My boyfriend and I have seen a ufo in Vernon and a week or week in a half before that my Mom had seen one in a totally different area. The one my Mom saw was moving in a pattern and when I had been asking her details about it she remembered that the pattern was almost identical to the pattern a UFO made that she had seen in a whole different city when she was a little girl.

It's interesting how much is drawn to the Okanagan.

Well these are areas that have markers. The Okanagan, has mcintyre bluff, giants head and various anomalies in the mountains. And defunct volcanoes. So like Mount Shasta, they build a radio observatory there, it was third in the world at the time, and we had a huge influx of Germans and even a branch of the Crowley family from what someone shared, a relative of theirs. He was a direct descendant and his mother lived in Oliver.

Anyway, lots of interesting thoughts come to mind such as TPTB know where the bases are, and set up surveillance.

Here in this area, Fraser Valley, its the Cascade mountain range on side, defunct volcanoes, dog faces in the mountains and also an interesting area.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yet YOU can never get any proof of your claims how VERY convenient

Bought a camera YET!

As you said

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by wmd_2008

Oh by the way. How do you tell something isn't normal, because even a plane shows like that basically on video at night.

YOU shot yourself in the foot with that quote!!!

edit on 20-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Are you really so bereft of common sense to not understand that proof is not given with ufology, not by ETs and not by Black Ops and most people are not rich enough to spend their lives purchasing thousands of dollars worth of equipment and take time from family and travel around asking if they want to get on video.

ITS A GIFT WHEN YOU HAVE A SIGHTING. ONE YOU CAN SHARE.

And its already been disclosed. Not by the corrupt leaders. But by those with much higher security clearance and rank. I would begin with the disclosure project and then do some research. If you honestly think the US military is filled to the top with incompetent delusional people you are very mistaken.

By the way, insead of wasting precious time trying to shackle people in tiny boxes that are lies, why don't you instead seek to do the work your soul really came to do, in this life or the original one before the fall. Which is growth in awareness and love. Turning weaknesses into strengths and helping those around you do the same.

I have no interest in pursuing the kind of proof you think is required, not funded enough for one thing. And unless its something like James Gilliland's ranch where they come daily and where tons of things are seen and experienced, all your going to see is a red orb for a craft.

So even with a million dollars not sure I'd ever want to walk around in the role of researcher rather than experiencer.

By the way, do you know what would constitute a really good thread? People adding videos and pictures of planes at night, from different heights and angles, and choppers, even satellites, and balloons.

Because you won't get a good picture with those either. Yet they're there and no one argues them.

If a person doesn't have direct contact that they recall or remember, like some do, the only thing you can do is run a comparison with your sighting and its responsiveness, and these other items.

But as for you, you aren't contributing to the thread, just repeating over and over the same worn out tracks that knee jerk skeptics use versus those who are trying to examine with logic. The jeep keeps barreling along the same ruts. Maybe you should try some critical thinking in the skepticism.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

NO it's you that's DELUDED, you claim some connection that you can go out and see these things, then as a convenient EXCUSE you say you can't take pictures/film or it will break your connection is that not the BS you stated a while back to me!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Unity_99 may have a point though. My boyfriend and I saw a UFO at night but earlier that day he said how he wished that if there were aliens out there that they would just show themselves already to us. Later that night we did see one. Without a doubt there is 0 aircraft that can make moves like it did. I don't know if it was just eerie timing or if it was by some chance that they, the aliens (which I believe to be other souls/energies), were able to pick up on what he said through the energy he had given off. In all reality we can't say for certain because we honestly don't know and we certainly do not have much of an understanding of science and physics...well anything for that matter. If they can travel to see us then they must be minimal class 1 civilization, if not greater, and we are not even at class 0.
Maybe it is something as simple as if you have honest good intentions of seeing a UFO, and not for the purpose of catching it on camera or video, you will see one. Maybe some of us attract their attention more than others.

Either way, keep your eyes to the skies, even in the day & maybe you will one day see a UFO too

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Wave of UFO Sightings in Victoria, B.C. January 14, 2013

Posting this so I don't lose it.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join