It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of something to smile about

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Originally posted by loglady
Watching this made me wonder what moose tastes like.
hungry now gonna have to raid the fridge

Lets hope that someday, something doesn't decide to wonder what loglady tastes like. Remember, without a gun, you're not at the top of the food chain.

what kind of logic is that? a lion without claws and teeth would be pretty ineffective too.
some cultures eat dog, some eat cute little seals. stop being so precious and p.c.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

moose meat in delicious! (no joke)

its by far my favorite meat on the planet, cow is crap by comparison.

So, that's what this video says to you huh? No wonder the human race is almost at its end.

Namaste and Love

Nah, we're not at the end. We've barely started!

Only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Watching this made me wonder what moose tastes like.
hungry now gonna have to raid the fridge

Lets hope that someday, something doesn't decide to wonder what loglady tastes like. Remember, without a gun, you're not at the top of the food chain.

what kind of logic is that? a lion without claws and teeth would be pretty ineffective too.
some cultures eat dog, some eat cute little seals. stop being so precious and p.c.

I wonder what loglady tastes like?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thats a cool web site with tones of awsome videos. I dont have a clue as to how many I watched I stoped after the one man band. Thanks very much for the post. You entertained me for 3 hours with that.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I ve never seen a moose b4 but the baby moose are cute but big one gave me a scare....

Star and Flagged

There are still some negative comments in here

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That's some pretty epic stuff in the OP's video. And the big mother moose looked a little haggard in the coat, but that's probably just a seasonal thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ATS is THE place!

The diversity here is astounding.

I had no idea this thread would go this long. Thanks for contributing, be it a positive reply or unsolicited negativity.

I've gained myself a few new friends, thank you.

(edit out the junk)

[edit on (7/12/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You made my day,its a beatutiful thing to watch wild things enjoy.

Its hard to understand the few that have to be noticed by makeing remarks about killing these animals,but then again thats the mentality of some ATS people.Anything to be noticed at the expense of others.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Very nice video ...thanks for posting

Nice to see innocence and freedom at the same time.

The person who took the video lives in a lovely place. Lucky people.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
GR8 Video. Shared it with my wife and kid. We all laughed, and got teary for the beuty of innocence. It just goes to show you, a sprinkler on a hot day brings out the animal in us all. This looked like our front yard a couple of days ago, no moose, just kids and parents.

Thanx for the smile. CONGRAtULATIONS

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Are we all talking about the sprinkler video? because i have to be honest, it bored me half to death...Not very uplifting for me im afraid.

Imagine that. It didn't uplift you. Boring huh? Would it have been better if someone walked out there with a shotgun...Maybe Bruce Willis, Sarah Palin and a whole team of navy seals? Would that have added to the excitement?

Care to add anyone else to your superficial yet completely idiotic lineup? I apologize if this video didn't tickle my pickle, i was simply being honest....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We better get him into a cage and bring people to see him ! He will be safe and he will have food ! That's what life is all about isn't it ? We did that to "Tilikum" and "Flipper". These beings were used to swim 50 miles a day. Not because they were hating their lives, waiting for us to "save" them. Flipper killed himself, Tilikum killed a trainer. "Crazy animal" ?

What about humans ? How much of our crazy behavior is determined by the cage around us ? What happens when we find freedom ? Here:
paimei01.blogspot.com...

Still can't see the cage ? Well - continue to reinforce it. Keep posting videos like this, keep posting pictures of cats, dogs, children. Free beings. Then say "nice, we had a laugh, now back to the Matrix, life is hard, it was always like this". Sure it is. In this mental hospital where - we have so many houses that we have to sit outside, you know ,too many of them, what are we gonna do ?!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by pai mei]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That is very cute. really made a difference from all of the hate there broadcasting these days.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Been spending a lot of time on the Deepwater Horizon threads. THIS is JUST what I needed. Thank you. More time spent on beautiful reminders of who else we share this awesome planet with.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Whoa!...that Mama's BIG!!!!!

Thanx for the great video...I loved it.

This reminds me of how it's going to be after the "Energy Shift", any time from now 'til 2013.

Where the Lamb will lay down with the Lion.

And Peace & Safety reigns.

I can't wait!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thanks for showing us the great video!! Very cute with their long eyelashes and curly bangs.

Moose are highly misunderstood even here where they are fairly prevalent. Except during the rut they are very good natured.

There are a few around here that I hang out with every few days when hiking. I'm lucky enough to be involved with rescues occasionally too and even had a rescued calf moose in my rumpus room overnight while I was waiting for the rescue centre to open. No kidding, here's the video:
www.youtube.com...

I have video of a moose family this spring trudging up and bedding down around me too. I'll have to find it and post it here.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I had passed this thread up several times..wishing I would have checked into it earlier. Thank you for the smile, and the impossible urge to feel good about the world for a moment. The "Aaaawwwwwwwwwww" factor was far to powerful...lol.
S&F

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

I love love the OPS video just magical
ohmahgah your video is tooo kewt!!!

your cats were decidedly suspicious! But the baby moose never had it so good look at it ! It was just so happy and content

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
that was the best...Its kind of nice seeing something on here that isn't all negative and depressing...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Wow!
Thanks for your contribution.

I clicked your link and found myself in a cage like an animal being oppressed by "The Man." I didn't intentionally invite that while writing the OP. I'll steer clear of your links in the future!

Take care of you and yours.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join