It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of something to smile about

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Yes indeedy that was a wonderful share you have there. Definitely a S&F. I am passing this along as well. I know a lot of people that could use a smile about now. Happy Anniv. to you as well. Funny my wife and I do the same thing. Sound like we have a piece of the true love eh?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
that was very cool thanks! was that deodora's and sugar maples-I'm jealous- canada?
what's for dinner-jus kidden(wink wink)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
that was brilliant to watch.

wish we had things like that here in the City's in Scotland

We seen a wasp last Thursday trying to get into the window
And we get the odd Fox going thro bins

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thanks man... really brightened my day.

Have a great anniversary

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

If i were the person filming this, I would've run for the safety of my house as soon as I saw the calf's mother. It's hard to tell if the person filming this is doing so from the safety of their house, but it doesn't appear so. Anyone who's grown up in a rural area should know just how dangerous it is to be so close to the young offspring of a wild animal, especially if said wild animal could easily trample you to death. Sure, it's a heart warming video, but if the person filming this had made a wrong move at the wrong time, and the calves' mother interpreted it as threatening, this video wouldn't be so Disney-esque.

edit to add: For those of you who don't visit the youtube page of the video I posted, the person filming informs viewers in the description that the cat and dog seen in the video are both fine. As a pet owner, I know how hard it might be to watch this, yet I wish to remind those who come across a cute baby animal in the wild that you should never approach it. In fact, try to put as much distance between yourself and it as possible. I grew up in upstate New York, and my father told me from a very early age that if I came across a black bear cub in the woods, I should run as fast and as far away from it as I could. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, especially if that woman is a protective mother.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Torgo]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Looks like Mama Moose was enjoying a little cool off session as well!

Those baby moose are so cute - they act just like kids playing in the sprinkler.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

great point

The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.-Is11.6

let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.-Gal3.15

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
that was a very funny video

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
its videos like these that open our eyes and allow many close minded individuals to see that animals are indeed conscious and feel emotions just like us.

The video involving the deer attacking the dog, is just grounds for us to tart interacting more with animals so that they can be more peaceful with animals that they know will not hurt them

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Very very nice ! With all the turmoil in the world.... How simple is nature

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

that video has so much greenery. If only El paso looked this nice instead of just the golf courses. It was still kind of nice to watch.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

saw this same video on ats a couple months ago

Twin baby moose in sprinkler

here is my reply from that thread.

Originally posted by Alaskan Man

haha kind of a funny coincidence, i just witnessed a completely different interaction between a full grown female moose and a sprinkler (the kind people try to imitate in dance... do the sprinkler!)

the neighbor was watering his lawn when this moose walked over to it to try and get a drink, the spinning action of the sprinkler and the change of pressure from the sprinkler was making it very difficult for the moose to get a drink without getting sprayed in the face.

the first few times it was sprayed it ran off about 100 feet, then slowly came back and tried again, this happened 4 times, but after the 5th time the moose had enough of that, it reared up on its rear legs and started lunging down on that sprinkler with its front hove's (spelling?) it stomped the heck out of that that thing, I've never seen a moose so violent before, from the safety of my fenced in yard and the fact that it was only a sprinkler made the event incredibly humorous.

After it destroyed the sprinkler it then casually drank from the flow of water coming from the smashed sprinkler haha. After it had it's fill and left, i walked over to find it had punched holes into their (Fairly new) lawn about a foot deep.

I felt fortunate to witness such an event, i should have went and grabbed my camera, but i didn't want to miss anything. Don't mess with moose they will stomp the snot out of you.

Edited to Add:

Here's a couple videos i took last year of a couple young moose and there mama eating my shrubbery.

[edit on 7/12/2010 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Are we all talking about the sprinkler video? because i have to be honest, it bored me half to death...Not very uplifting for me im afraid.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Pcckkkkkoooooowwww!

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
That scared me, im deathly afraid of moose and bucks in the wild. Had a bad situation with a momma and baby in the woods with a moose, came out of nowhere and knocked me on my face and cut my back

As for deer, I live in Ohio where the closest thing to a moose is a buck, and when its rut they only want to kill and hurt..

This video just gave me shivers down my spine. But I suppose the baby moose were kinda cute to.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Awww !! so sweet and cute...... i need to vomit

edit: Ok, i take back my words and apologize, my wife just said don't be evil , and my baby girl liked the video

[edit on 12-7-2010 by nagabonar]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
That's nice i couldn't help thinking what moose would be like on my BBQ lols, joking lol thanks for that anyway lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

moose meat in delicious! (no joke)

its by far my favorite meat on the planet, cow is crap by comparison.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You have to be kidding me...Front page?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Did anybody see the alien face in the sprinkler, or is it just me?

Nice vid, thanks for that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join