It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
I will leave you with what I have written here so far, in order for you to digest the information. I will add that the answers I have will be revealed in the coming posts. It is up to you whether or not to believe. The information I will presnt has been shown to me and I have been shown proof, believe me, or not it's up to you. But I do warn you, what will be presented here will shock. More to come. For those who will label me ignorant, please wait to hear me out before labelling me, thank you.

Per Your Request:

Above is your post that states "shock". It is your second post on page one.

veneration,
t

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is very interesting but it's just a story. OP, ATS is full of these. And some are really elaborated, like the one you mentioned from Hidden Hand. We can't request you anything, we have no right to do such a thing, but personally, I'm scientific-mind oriented, and I expect some sort of evidence. You claimed you will try to get some, that's ok. I hope you can. But something tells me you'll never provide any kind of evidence. I'm sorry, but experience in forums like this one made me very skeptic regarding fantastic stories like yours.

I really hope you can post some evidence here. If not, and even if you were telling the truth and "Terry" was truthful, you and him must know that it won't make any difference.

In a side note, and regarding the abduction phenomena, your story doesn't seem to match with what abductees talk about. Generally, greys aliens perform the abductions and everyting points to some sort of hybrid-creation program. I don't see any of it in your story, so it's your story, unique, versus a lot of experiences recollected by abductees by years. The only way you could beat them and prove them wrong is presenting evidence.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hm, alright, I just thought I should throw out my opinion on some of what is being said. Your post is very interesting, and I don't understand how some of these people are so quick to dismiss everything you've said. The handful of people controlling the world you mentioned in your post is very real, and most people refer to them as "illuminati". I also agree with you on the ET subject, but I think you're confused on the "god of light" and "god of dark" thing. There are not multiple gods, but these evil shape shifting spirits do exist. They are extra dimensional beings, or "demons", and the government is well aware of their existence. I think this is what you meant by the gods. I think it would be pretty ignorant to assume that the government doesn't have any advanced technology that is being kept from us, and I think these "B's" as you call them could be very real. I'm not sure on the moon base bit, but it could be possible. The aircraft that traveled to the moon at 7000 miles in one hour is sounds really fishy, maybe you misunderstood terry on that bit of information? I'm not sure if I agree with you 100%, but I do think a lot of this is truth.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hiya hornum,
More questions for Terry.
What about ancient civilizations that have star maps of stars unviewable by the naked eye, and also their claims that they or they're "gods" came from these unviewable stars, like Sirius B?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The aircraft that traveled to the moon at 7000 miles in one hour is sounds really fishy, maybe you misunderstood terry on that bit of information? I'm not sure if I agree with you 100%, but I do think a lot of this is truth.

That's what I was thinking too... For example if you say 70,000 fast enough it almost sounds like 7,000. Not saying that's what happened but possible.

To everyone dismissing this thread, no, no proof has been posted thus far, but no proof that he's made it all up has been presented either.

Perhaps why Terry didn't relay this info for that long after his fathers death was perhaps Terry is now beginning to suffer from a life-threatening disease, as he did mention Terry not really being worried about revealing this info, this could be an explanation. If you know you're going to die soon, you don't have to worry about the Illuminati killing you...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigOrange
To everyone dismissing this thread, no, no proof has been posted thus far, but no proof that he's made it all up has been presented either.

LMAO... How can you prove that someone made something up when it comes to topics like this? The burden of proof is on him since they are his wild claims.

Let me once again remind all of you that he has been asked several times to draw a simple sketch of what the "B" looked like. He even said he would do it in Paint but STILL HAS YET TO DO SO, yet continued to post.

How can any of you still swallow this story? If he can't provide a simple sketch, you really think he is going to provide photographic evidence?
You people make me laugh.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by BigOrange

LMAO... How can you prove that someone made something up when it comes to topics like this? The burden of proof is on him since they are his wild claims.

Let me once again remind all of you that he has been asked several times to draw a simple sketch of what the "B" looked like. He even said he would do it in Paint but STILL HAS YET TO DO SO, yet continued to post.

How can any of you still swallow this story? If he can't provide a simple sketch, you really think he is going to provide photographic evidence?
You people make me laugh.

Easy Tigress, He never claimed he was going to provide photographic proof.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yes he has also actually stated that he's not going to provide any evidence.
And remember that when he made a thread prior to this about the UFO phenomenon he 'forgot' that his dad was responsible for designing and building the incredibly well known 'black triangle' UFO's that he knew as BEES (which by the way according to the OP are capable of travelling 238857 miles to the moon......... in 1 hour.......... at 7000 miles and hour) having witnessed them many times as a child with his father ...........who designed and built them.

.......seriously??????????

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

Easy Tigress, He never claimed he was going to provide photographic proof.

He's not going to provide ANY proof. The story is a complete fabrication that bears all the hall marks of a classic ATS 'only I can reveal the truth because I am the chosen one / in the know/ the messiah/ it's my destiny........but I don't have any evidence' hoax thread.
For example.........

1. The OP has provided us with a sob story to manipulate the sympathy vote. - FAIL
2. The OP is proposing to reveal greater detail in dribs and drabs in order to arouse curiosity and 'reel you in' once you've taken the bait. It also allows him to address flaws that are noticed as he goes along by changing the narrative based on responses in the thread. A hoaxer classically needs the flexibility of providing 'information' in bitesize chunks, they can never afford to show all their cards at once because then it would be too easy to disprove. - FAIL
3. The OP talks about the wealth of hard proof that, alas, is only available to him. He talks about this in depth but avoids the fact that he can't, and won't, prove a single one of his ridiculous claims. He has even suggested that people find their own proof......for HIS claims. - FAIL
4. The OP is inconsistant and his story is flawed, he previously posted a thread debating weather or not UFOs are extraterrestrial in origin but totally neglected to mention that HIS DAD DESIGNED AND BUILT THE BLACK TRIANGLE UFO. Hellloooooooo people?!?!?! That's because it's a lie that the attention seeking OP hadn't come up with at that point. - FAIL
5. The OP has created a story that blends aspects of several different conspiracy theories in order to maximise his target audience. - FAIL

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Uh, not all of it is wild claims, at least I don't think so. He talks about the elite controlling the world(illuminati), these high tech craft(secret government planes), moon bases, gods of light/dark(extradimentional beings), basically things we've all heard before, and I believe that a lot of these things are true. Oh, and also about the sketch, if this "Bee" is real, what's the point of him drawing it out? If it's a top secret government plane, none of us would have seen it, and wouldn't be able to recognize it. Furthermore, in the OP he said he wouldn't argue on evidence, so i don't know why you're pushing so hard.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by savik
and I believe that a lot of these things are true.

Ah, that's what I thought. You BELIEVE they are true. You have no evidence to prove that they are. Therefore, they are not true.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

I think you misunderstood my take on this thread pjslug, if you read my other posts in this thread I think you'll understand that I think parts of it are quite possible and that for now I'm just speculating on what is true to an extent and what's not.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

reply to post by pjslug

I respect your opinions and agree with almost all of your bullets. However, if you just dismiss every story out-of-hand it would become impossible to move forward in any quest for truth.

I have my own ability to seek and only ask that Hornum be allowed to continue his story without the constant attacks.

The truth is a beautiful thing and usually is able to persevere through the dark abode of deception.

I am not inclined to take Hornum's word on faith just yet, but I am also not prepared to cast that proverbial first stone either.

What is the harm in letting him continue? Seriously?

The road to truth is paved with good intentions! If those intentions turn out to be impure, then God save Hornum's simple soul.

The first step towards madness is to think oneself wise.- Fernando de Rojas

Humbly,
thom

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

I didn't say I agreed with everything that was written, but just because it is very far fetched doesn't mean it couldn't be true..so you don't believe anything in the post? according to you, the government doesn't have any secret technology that is kept from the public, and the world is not controlled by a wealthy few? Oh, and about ET's like you said, people BELIEVE they exist, but there's no real evidence on the matter..

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leonardo01
I don't buy this. We have satellites orbiting the moon and these are satellites from nations other than the U.S....if there was such a moon base then we would certainly know.THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

If you truly believe what you say you are truly lost in my opinion. All is not as it seems and this may come apparent to you as things transpire.

Is asking for evidence perhaps too much for you?....There is no point in making up vague statements like the one above. I believe you have wasted 3 or 4 threads with similar claims.About time we see some thing concrete otherwise its just a hoax.

You know man if I discovered something that was too awesome to be true, instead of creating 4 threads and wasting peoples time I would use it to gather some goddamn evidence....The only thing you have managed to establish so far is that you're an attention seeking troll.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I used to be a "believer". After being on this site for many years I'm now a skeptic.

The constant madman ramblings never end, no evidence is ever given, no truth is out there.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Well this is weird, I see your point. The post you refer to was added (12th) after my first post which was only half of the final post, Once I edited the post and pasted the rest, somehow travelling back in time to the 11th? this is interesting but I assure you I added that comment in between posting the other component to the thread. Maybe ATS can clear this up.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
For those interested in a paint version of a B, here it is. Don't really know what this achieves but I'm sick of it coming up, so here.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I don't buy this. We have satellites orbiting the moon and these are satellites from nations other than the U.S....if there was such a moon base then we would certainly know.THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

If you truly believe what you say you are truly lost in my opinion. All is not as it seems and this may come apparent to you as things transpire.

Is asking for evidence perhaps too much for you?....There is no point in making up vague statements like the one above. I believe you have wasted 3 or 4 threads with similar claims.About time we see some thing concrete otherwise its just a hoax.

You know man if I discovered something that was too awesome to be true, instead of creating 4 threads and wasting peoples time I would use it to gather some goddamn evidence....The only thing you have managed to establish so far is that you're an attention seeking troll.

Firstly take a look at some high resolution images of the far side of the moon! They are available! There are plenty of smudges in areas and manipulation of data. wake up! The only reason you say they are vague is because you quite simply don't understand them!

Secondly I am not you and I don't care what you would do. If I can obtain the evidence I will. If I am an attention seeking troll, don't post here!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Firstly take a look at some high resolution images of the far side of the moon! They are available! There are plenty of smudges in areas and manipulation of data. wake up! The only reason you say they are vague is because you quite simply don't understand them!

Secondly I am not you and I don't care what you would do. If I can obtain the evidence I will. If I am an attention seeking troll, don't post here!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by hornum]

I am not surprised with your response. In fact I expected an outburst since I called you out.Your response is also typical of a raving lunatic.

You make a ridiculous claim and have nothing to back it up plus you have the audacity to ask people to look for evidence....

The burden of proof is upon you and not me. You have failed; its time your stopped purporting your dubious agenda.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join