It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Behind The ET Conspiracy.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
2012 being "The Grand Deception" would come as no surprise as far as I'm concerned. However, I just can't comprehend to what end all of it is for. There are too many holes:

· Would the "gods of light" allow the "gods of darkness" to implement The Grand Deception?

· If they can create artificial beings to do anything they want, why do they need us?

· If they can create artificial beings, could they not manipulate the genetic structure themselves to create what they want?

· If "aliens" do exist out there, would they allow us to become a slave race, or would there not be a single race out there that would care and try to stop it?

· Why are there limitless stories about the end of the world, the ascension of mankind, etc., during 2012, with all the tellers of such believing in what they're saying 100%?

· If they have been deceived, is it not possible that you are being deceived (not by your friend, specifically, but your friend passing on info that has been passed down through countless people by a disinfo agent)?

· Again, I emphasize: What's the point? Where is it all going?

Good questions! I am not sure if 2012 is the year but I have been told it will be in my lifetime, I am 36 so that may bring some perspective.

As far as what for, I am not really sure. Maybe to make way for a new existence of being, maybe a spiritual awakening. The only reason I think the god of light would allow this to happen is that it has to, for whatever reason, maybe it’s a freewill thing which leads me to your other question on why they need us, I think it has to do with freewill of man, like a decision must be made personally to follow the dark or the light and the ultimate judgement will be made at a predetermined time known only to god.

I would suspect the Genetically engineered humans are not of the god of light, so they don’t matter in the scheme of things but are very useful for obvious reasons. I have been told that ET’s are non existent and that yes we are alone in the universe as we know it, this seems to be very hard for people to believe, which I understand. Some people would say that gods are ET’s but they are not, the explanation I have been given is that they are like us but not of flesh and bone.

Again I don’t know if 2012 will be when all this will happen but I suspect there are a lot of things that need to fall into place. Deception of Terry and others is possible however I would have to say that he knows things firsthand that your average citizen doesn’t, what he has told me I believe 100%.

Actually I am just reading about Project Bluebeam which I have heard of before but didn’t know anything about and I will bring this up with Terry when I see him next, I would suggest you read it, it’s very interesting but maybe just fiction. Unfortunately I don’t have all the answers and neither does Terry. I wish I knew but I don’t. Thank you for your post.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
As far as evidence is concerned, well I have seen it so I am convinced and that is all I have to say about that.

Oh right, so any chance of maybe........ I dunno.........presenting some evidence then? Why even post this steaming heap before you were able to gather some evidence or proof for your story* if you do intend to as you claim?

*lie

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

How many fingers am I holding up? Oh and could you also tell me where Jimmy Hoffa is, that would be great, thank you in advance.

That's not the way it works, my psychic ability only allows me to tell when ATS threads claiming to 'reveal the truth' are actually just kids making up some bad sci fi. My 100% success rate to date speaks for itself.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Firstly the B’s are not Unidentified Flying Objects they are ZBW3’s

And yet they match perfectly the description of the commonly reported black triangle UFO but in your previous thread you didn't think to mention that it was actually your dad that built them and that you had witnessed them many times as a child?
that didn't seem relevant to a thread about weather or not UFO's are extraterrestrial in origin?
It just slipped your mind that your dad built the black triangles all this time right?

No. You are a liar.
FAIL.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
And those B's....Well, you can't always tell the difference between ET crafts and Black OPs, not from a siting without contact, or where it doesnt touch you inside somehow. Ets do that however if you either have the skills or reach for them.

Ie. examples of ET crafts that we had contact with, ie. meaning contact while seeing the craft, and contact on other occasions as well. One, red light covering saucer (we did see the saucer when it went over the roof). My son called me out of for this one quite a few times, he was outside alot, had some memories he shared with me. This craft was slow moving and silent and low, the height of a very low plane, at one point going over our roofline, perhaps 80-100 foot height, not sure, it was low. It went over our roof alot. We saw it Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov 08.

It performed some psychological tests on me, gave messages, and though completely soundless pinged my son and alerted him to their flyovers and presence.
The telepathic communication with them and the messages were definitely non-human. Not only this, but they were not the negatives or those working with the Black Ops/Vrill types. My son called me out to finally witness what he had been sharing for several weeks that this craft was pursued by a black chopper on several occasions. Which I witnessed in Sept. They were checkng for them on another occasion as well, sent out scout planes and a tr3b, for two evenings, the tr3b joined the scout planes the second evening and hovered and monitored our house in the wee hours, my son saw the lights and watched it from the door behind the clusters of trees. The day they commensed that we I had inhouse contact. They must be able to pick their craft up on radar.

No those guys arent human and not on their side either.

two, one that greeted me in my head on may 22, 09. I thought someone was lost or something and coming around the bushes. This wingless cigar shaped craft, covered by a wedge shaped high yellowish light flew over the roof of the townhouse about 2 or 3 down, about 50 feet in the air after this loud greeting. The pilot connected to me and stayed in a strong connect for 20 minutes though it only took a couple minutes for him to fly away.

Three, I was going in one evening, when suddenly the words sounded loudly, "Not yet, we havnt greeted you yet!" Suddenly appearing out of no where a red light covering a saucer, it flew over the roof and let us see what was under the light, some of them simply disappear before the roofline or cllimb higher. Come to think of it, this may be one of was a a saucer and approached but then I think it disappeared at the roofline. We had a few like that, this was filled me with joy. I was shown postcards of them, blond nordic people, Family to me. That was July of last year.

My 18 year old son has witnessed all of these ones and seen what they were under the lights.

July of last year I also saw what I call a trandimensional, higher dimensional light ship that was huge, it appeared briefly in a cleairng and vanished a moment later when it flew very slowly forward, it was gleaming glowing white with huge molded platoons on the back, 80-100 times bigger, or even more, than the saucers with the red lights, tr3bs and small planes. And it was the most beautiful craft I had ever seen. That was after meditating and being put through kind of tests. When I stood up to go in and glanced into the clearing it appeared, flew forward for a moment, then vanished. No black ops flying that one either. In fact I had rushes of vibrations running through me for at least 30 minutes before and during the siting of the craft, and it seemed connected to higher frequency.

Non of these crafts, the contact, or telepathic communication has anything to do with black ops and doesnt seem to be their best friends either as they certainly pursue them whenever they pick them up.

Edit to add: The control and divisions between nations, people, always a new group to develop a hate on about, ie. the Mexicans, are all played out and orchestrated by them as division and control. All the religions they deal with, be it conventional or their polytheism gods and goddesses, which are basically your Egyptian ones, and relate to Saturn, the black sun in Sumar, are all created by them.

ETS and religion do not mix at all. Any controlling deity demanding wars and animal sacrifices and control over people, ie. murder them for disobeying , is a sign of annanuki tyrants, and the kind of Ets that prefer deserts. The S.....group. I belive the Mayan called them the Feathered Serpents but described them as Reptiles. Ets are spiritual in an individual, go within, develop our psi and telepathy and consciousness way. They also have a plan to nudge us, wake us up, and get us to see through the MATRIX, and free this planet. Its up to us though, we have to stop beign children and start taking responsibility for the world we're in, remember who really are, and not allow them to induce Fear, which is the foundation of their control, but throw aside fear and respond to all with love, and yet denounce them firmly. Write in an denounce them all. Also, skywatch alot, and reach with your inner voice, and insight and greet them. Ask only to connect to the most positive experiences and for help to free this planet.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Not sure if I believe in what youre saying just yet.
The place where your dad used to take you camping, was it a very public place? If so than why would the B's just be flying around in plain sight?
If not than your car ride out there must have been pretty long, any ideas on where you camped? Why didn't your dad tell you anything?
And why would there be world wars if there was already some sort of world government?
Please answer my questions because you don't need Terry to answer any of them except the last one. I am looking forward to reading more into this, I am a firm believer of Aliens so this could get interesting.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Hornum I respect and I have enjoyed what you have written but I am afraid I cannot believe this because I have seen UFO’s and I have felt them too and what’s more I have seen and felt them in company too so I was not deluded or making up stories.

I have begged for contect back in 2008 and unless human pilots have a capacity to read the human mind of someone a hundred miles down on the ground then no sir the people who pilot these machines are not from our world.

Somewhere down the line I think you have been misled or you have mistaken that which was said to you because I do not wish to call you names or cast negatives at you and say that you are lying.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And those B's....Well, you can't always tell the difference between ET crafts and Black OPs, not from a siting without contact, or where it doesnt touch you inside somehow.

How would you know this?

Where is the proof? TR3B hovering over your house? Pictures? Proof Please.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zabby

Not sure if I believe in what youre saying just yet.

Good idea.

You might consider being a bit more skeptical whenever someone says "the truth behind the ET Conspiracy."

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I certainly enjoyed reading this post - although I am not surewhy it is not in Grey area.

A couple questions.. Can you post father's or Terry's educational background?

How about an old pay stub?

Someone employed them or were they direct to the government?

Are the Bs still flying in same camp area?

Sorry if I missed this and it was covered.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

although I am not surewhy it is not in Grey area.

Good question.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Originally posted by kingneptune117
If I may ask, how were people able to see on the dark side of the moon? Isnt it pitch black?

I believe thats a misconception, I think that now its called the "other side" of the moon, as the moon orbits earth, i'm sure as much light gets to the other side from the sun as this side..... Perfect example would be the easter island solar eclipse recently, since the sun is on the otherside of the moon directly, then surely the sun will brighten the otherside whilst keeping this side dark.

ah yes good point my mistake. Surely though it would fry that side of the moon since it is closer to the sun?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I just read the opening post, but wow, that's a lot to claim.

I'm puzzled as to how this "Terry" would have ever been granted (let alone kept) any kind of clearance, as loosey-goosey as he would appear to be with national secrets...

My father (as far as I know), only worked on some top secret components of classified (but known) aircraft, pretty much as long as I can remember, but he certainly didn't blab much about his work to us kids or my mother...(even now, when he's out of that, and working as a consultant)...

a) It seems ludicrous to me that we'd poor billions into a space program if we had that kind of technology to us.

b) It seems even more ludicrous that we'd be in hock to other nations and have debt, if we were able to utilize this level of technology.

c) It's even more whacked to believe that we'd sit on such tech for over 70 years without phasing it into the private sector (and thus, ensure that the US economy was top dog of the planet)...

Not saying you're telling us a yarn here, but just stating that these items seem to fly in the face of any attempt to explain why they would sit on this....

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

You just don't get it do you. I am sick of your rude posts so sonsider yourself ignored.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Also, if you went camping often with your dad and saw these "B" aircraft, how come you never once took a photo? It just doesn't make any sense. Surely at the very least you can draw us a sketch of what they looked like.... and please post it today.

We want to believe, but we need something to go on.

[edit on 7/13/2010 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Arkady

You just don't get it do you. I am sick of your rude posts so sonsider yourself ignored.

boo hoo

Just wait and see my psychic powers will be proven right once again.
EDIT - in fact, if they're not and you present ANY evidence whatsoever for your lame story I will leave ATS in shame, never to return.
but luckily it's all bull so me and my professional reputation as a psychic BS detector are 100% safe.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Arkady]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I can’t answer your question regarding clearance, only that Red helped him in that regard. My father kept a lot of things to himself as I am still finding out to this day, again something that I can’t explain. Regarding the billions of dollars spent on the space program, well again, I don’t know, maybe Terry can shed some light on this.

Remember to look at things as being managed globally already, being in hock to other countries is all part of the big picture. I personally don’t think it’s whack regarding the suppression of technology as dumbing down the main population is a major component of their motives.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I am not going to post any information regarding my fathers identity or Terry’s, I’m sure I could find some old paperwork of my fathers, I will check with my mother when I can. I have been very careful as to not disclose information that will lead back to me or Terry. My father worked as a contracter to the military and for a private co. The B’s are not flying in the area that I talk about. Please re-read my post as you should be able to pull more info from it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I don’t doubt you have seen UFO’s, but this does not mean they are ET, I don’t think you are deluded. Why you would beg for contact is beyond me and yes Genetically engineered humanoids are capable of reading minds to my knowledge. Thank you for not using names or casting negatives. You can draw your own conclusions as to whether I am lying or not.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zabby

I am happy to disclose where we used to watch the B’s it was white mountains AZ.

I am sure others must have seen them also, I have not looked into that as it is not of interest to me. I will only say that yes we did drive for sometime. My father was not a very open man, I will not get into the reasons for that here. Wars are faught with motives/agendas that are only really known to the true people in control and I doubt Terry will know this however I have compiled a list of questions from these sorts of posts and I will ask.

Your belief in aliens is fine, you have the right to believe whatever you want, I am mearly telling people what I know.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join