It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has made YOU personally certain that UFO's are unconventional - ie, not Chinese lanterns

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Simple logic.. The universe is a vast place with life existing in many forms.. Odds are good that there are more advanced civilisations out there.. Pure human arrogance to think otherwise. And have seen some odd things over the years in my travels which have thus far defied explanation.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
When I was an adolescent, I had two neighbors that talked about UFO's. One was a dentist, he had the saucer type ufo fly over his car, stop, then it tilted and took off before he could do a thing.
Other neighbor, at a different time period, stated that she suspected a UFO had landed in our field in the back of our house.
I never knew for sure about ufos- for MYSELF-until I started witnessing them.
Chinese lanterns do NOT have a big white light that hovers 30 ft or so over your car.

Chinese lanterns are NOT one and a half times the length of my house and are not in an isosoles triangle shape with 5 lights on it ( in a V formation). My spouse and I both witnessed.

Chinese lanterns are NOT morphing ufos with orbs.. that I have seen in broad daylight.

THeSE were witnessed personally, and then there are others. To clarify,I believe in UFO's because I have seen them: they are UNIDENTIFIED. Not saying it's an ET ... just UNID'd.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Dear spacekc929

Well nothing spectacular no little green men. However it also can not be explained away. Have a look at the thread about my sighting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember this was back in 1966 and at that time as far as we know we had nothing that could do what I saw.

Sorry about being late getting back to you but I have been busy.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
1974 mid Michigan Camping with a friend and his dad.

"You boys didn't see nothing and don't ever bring it up"

Simple as that

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join