It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has made YOU personally certain that UFO's are unconventional - ie, not Chinese lanterns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

For me i believe that the Roswell incident is a true account. Mainly for this reason. RoswellDailyRecordJuly8,1947 Headline. RAAF captures flying saucer.
No details of flying disc are revealled.

Surely the RAAF can spot the difference between a weather baloon and a flying disc. A disc is of course round in shape. The wreckage shown on the newspaper photo has no resemblance of a disc shape. The wreckage was strewn over a wide area of land. You would have to had seen a disc shaped piece of wreckage to state this in the headline. Otherwise this would just be a massive amount of debris. How did they come to the conclusion it was a flying disc, unless they saw the actual shape.

Cover up? stinks of one.

This is just my opinion. Thanks for reading.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
To answer the question asked in the thread title: My experience last night makes me certain.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
In my thread is a link to another ATS member's thread also posted last night. Both threads have multiple witnesses in them.

I no longer need evidence as far as I'm concerned. They. Are. Real.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
One night I sat on the balcony with a friend of mine and we were chatting. We both are watching the sky on a regulary basis because we already had seen some strange lights out there where we couldn't says what they were. And we were

discussin the UFO topic from time to time. But as long as there are not enough signs of being a genuine UFO I prefer to think that any unusual sighting might have a "normal" explanation.

That night in April at about 8-9 pm right after sunset there was a thunderstorm coming in and the sky was already covered with lots of clouds. Then suddenly a "star" appeared out of nowhere over one of the nearby houses that we can see from the balcony. It really looked like a star first. But I was sure that this could not be one as there were too many clouds that were covering the sky already so that no stars were visible at all - besides this object. It did

not move and it did not flash. It was quite bright however and in the moment it appeared I was directly catching my attention although I was chatting with my friend in this exact moment.

After a few seconds I thought I could see the object moving or "sinking" down VERY VERY slowly. It was ultra-slow-motion but I was sure it began moving. Seeing this I was interrupting our conversation and told my friend "Have a look at that "star" over there." And then she also had a look. At that moment I was already sure that this could not be a star.

Strange enough just two seconds after she looked at it something unexpected happened!! We both were amazed because after almost standing still this thing now moved at a decent speed to the left and instead of shining at a constant brightness it began to flash!! It was moving in the direction of a quite interesting looking thunderstorm cloud and as it was reaching that cloud the object suddenly stopped flashing and instead was glowing RED!! It glew for about

3-4 seconds without any more flashing but right after that it started to flash again. During the glow phase the object looked like one of the orbs from the mexican UFO fleets but it was red glowing, not white. It was about 10 times the size of a regular star when it was glowing. And it seemed to look darker when it was glowing then when it was flashing. So when it began flashing again the color was bright white when it appeared and completely invisible when it went off.

To our surprise the light went to the left for about 20 to 30 seconds and then stopped there!! It was sinking down slowly where it stopped and after that it changed its direction to go to the right again. In between flashing the UFO turned constantly red glowing several times. So you should imagine a sequence something like:

... flash - flash - flash - glooooooooooooow - flash - flash - flash - ... - flash - glooooooooooooow - flash ... and so on where the flashes were in bright white and the glowing was in an amazing (darker) red tone with no flashing at all.

When it almost reached the point where it has started its journey it suddenly stopped and turned to the left in the direction of that thunderstorm cloud again. I had the impression that it was "scanning" the cloud for some reason or it may be that it was collecting energy from that cloud somehow. It looked AMAZING!

The UFO went zigzag from left to right for about 10(!!) minutes and it seemed that it was following the thunder storm cloud which was moving slowly away. After 10 minutes the UFO disappeared behind some trees but it was just because it was kind of following that cloud which was moving out of sight. During the whole time the UFO went zigzag from left to right. It was hovering and "sinking" at some time but then changed its direction again. And it did its flashing followed by the described glowing one after the other over and over again.

This was the most impressive thing I have ever seen on the nightly sky. I am 100% sure that this was a genuine UFO and nothing else.

(continued below)

[edit on 11-7-2010 by mrMasterJoe]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The UFO did something with that cloud. I believe it was either scanning the cloud OR even collecting energy from it. I don't know.

I was convinced that UFOs exist even before that event although I had never seen one for myself so far. That sighting now was the visual prove that they are here.

- mrmasterjoe

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies guys. I love the videos, and I love the personal accounts even more! You guys are making me more and more certain, lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Personal experience for me. More than one but this is the most notable one.

I refer you to my thread about it and post a recreation here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81f69406ea83.jpg[/atsimg]

Those are the actual trees and I shot the photo from where I was standing.

edit: spelling

[edit on 11/7/2010 by SeenMyShare]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Because it was 9 in the morning on July 3th, 2005 that I saw the object stationary in the distance. There was not a cloud in the sky. It appeared to have been sitting over the airport because the 2-4 planes that usually take off per minute (international airport) stopped and nothing came in for a landing either. I can see those clearly from where I live too. There wasn't a takeoff for at least 10 minutes.

The thing was silver, rounded top, flat bottom, that was completely stationary.

Then it disappeared and about 5 minutes later 5 jets screamed by chasing the darned thing from west to east. And this makes sense because we have a strong military presence on Vancouver Island. I believe the jets would have come out of Comox.

Don't have a picture because I didn't own a camera at the time. (It's the reason I went and bought one).

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Personal experience for me too. I've seen several UFOs.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well there are not many Chinese in Ireland an iv seen UFO'S 7 different times since 1967! about 12 in all, Chinese Lantrens my arse!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I always had a hunch there was more to reality than this around us. Then it was confirmed in a series of wayout experiences I had. It was topped off with a fantastic close sighting of a shape-shifting craft, not too unlike the experience of Seenmyshare's reconstruction above.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I have personally seen a UFO once, a very weird experience, but since I was never completely sure about it, it never solidified anything. Tonight, however, I am going with my mom and a telescope to a flatter area to do 'stargazing' (what my mom doesn't know is that I am really going to use it as a chance to look for UFO's. muahaha.)

Anyways. Hope to post my OWN personal solidifying experience here tonight, and I look forward to reading more of yours! I really love them.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The clincher for me is that there are too many 'professional' witness statements claiming to have seen things that aren't possible with our current publicly available technology. It's very very difficult to debunk them.

Pictures can be faked (as so pointlessly pointed out in another thread on ATS that I'll leave unlinked), 'normal' people can misunderstand what they've seen (like a very close friend of mine who phoned me in a panic, utterly convinced he was watching a UFO. Binoculars id'd it was a 'fleet' of chinese lanterns), but it's the pilots, the military types, the policeman etc etc etc that I have trouble dismissing.

I've only ever seen one odd thing in the sky, but I saw it so fleetingly that I can't be even remotely sure what it was. To be honest, if you're looking for aliens, the sky isn't the place to look.... but that's a conversation best left for the substances forum.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

Yes, you are definitely right. I think that when professionals see things, it's doubly compelling.

I think when people who really aren't interested in UFO's see UFO's that it's also compelling, but like you said, they may just be seeing a flight of Chinese lanterns. But, it is always interesting when someone who isn't actively trying to see a UFO sees one.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Do's this look like a Chinese lantern?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Ah yeah, I forgot about that group... I have another friend who completely dismissed the whole idea of UFO's until one night, in a field, when he was stone cold sober, he saw what he swears was a giant, glowing rotating disk that zoomed off into the distance epicly quickly.

I wind him up about it now and again, but in reality it does make me go 'hmmmmm' because he was so dismissive of the idea before that night.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

It's a giant alien ping-pong ball dispenser?

It's quite a convincing vid (it's going on my list of 'check this out' videos), but again, it could be CGI?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

VERY amazing footage!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I always assume when I see threads like this on any forum that the governement is trying to assess what people think to try and form official lies to try and tackle the valid reasons and personal sitings/expereinces of others because they really want to impose a rigid mindless drone style NWO where they can hide all their advances, and dump on everyone all the time.

Strange weird cool feeling, abstracted question.

Seen many crafts, some as low as 50 feet, and there was no question what they were, one was repeatedly picked up on radar and pursued by a chopper. Have had contact with them as well.

The gov and NWO goons will never bury the truth. Disclosure is coming. Freedom for everyone, and end to starvation and wars and corporate slavery is coming. Sharing everything including all knowledge is coming. Whether they like or it or not. Refusal to actually to get this on tptb's behalf will mean they will not be off the hook, they will not be able to come forward and bring this out and help humanity and attempt to redeem their names, but if they push it to the bitter end they're all going to be arrested and justice will be served.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I always assume when I see threads like this on any forum that the governement is trying to assess what people think to try and form official lies to try and tackle the valid reasons and personal sitings/expereinces of others because they really want to impose a rigid mindless drone style NWO where they can hide all their advances, and dump on everyone all the time.

HAHAHAHA. I can assure you, I'm not a government agent or anything of the sort. I am just really curious. The thread that I was inspired by was like a million pages of "ZOMG THERE IS NO PROOF YOU'RE STUPID" and I was just thinking... "Well duh there's no real proof, or everyone would know. I still want to know about UFO sightings and personal experiences without having to spend the whole thread talking about why or why not the experience was true." So, yeah. This thread came into existence.

Oh yeah, are you able to share what sort of contact you have had with them??

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'll tell you exactly what my evidence is.

It's what I saw myself, 10 or 11 years old(1997 or 98), completely stone cold sober, never done a drug or touched alcohol in my life.

It was I, my mother, and my grandfather, in Grants Pass, Oregon.

We we're out on the deck, about 11PM at night, having a good time I was playing with a remote control car or something of the likes, and my grandfather points out to the sky.

What we had seen from this point on, has stuck with me, since that day, infinitely, and is exactly what makes me laugh at the skeptics. You really do have to see it to believe it.

What I saw was impossible. It was not something that could be done by any conventional craft we have today. I am not saying it was a alien, but what I will tell you, is that it most DEFINITELY was a U.F.O.

The craft was extraordinarily bright, had 3 points of light to it, kind of like a Y but, with the part of the Y that looks like a V, bowed outwards more.

It darted from side to side of the sky, at IMPOSSIBLE speeds, disappearing and reappearing, etc. It defied all physics, and was CLEARLY under intelligent control.

That is what convinced me, not the stories and reports of others, but my very own sighting.

That is why I laugh at those who constantly debate over this inferior subject.

Those who don't believe, are the clearly ignorant ones. It is ignorant to think we do not have the technology to perform such flight as I described above, and it's fairly close minded to think that aliens have never visited Earth under any circumstances what so ever.

UFOs exist, they are intelligently controlled, and they defy physics. One day we will know what they are, within our life times, and you, the ignorant skeptics, will be forced to succumb to your own stupidity.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Revolution-2012]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join