It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey's Eyes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Patriot

Originally posted by wigit

Could it be that the greys are indeed from some alternate reality...

I think so, but the dimension they're from is the lower angelic spiritual realm. I don't believe they are from the physical plane.

Yep: From a state of mind, alternate reality, another dimension, spiritual realm, etc. -- whatever the label... they exist somehow...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Could it be that the greys are indeed from some alternate reality...

I think so, but the dimension they're from is the lower angelic spiritual realm. I don't believe they are from the physical plane.

I've no experience with them ,but my take on them has always been that they are some sort of AI creature , there are other beings that have a reported hypnotic effect of the eyes such as The Mothman I feel that this is the paralyzing effect they have ,but I don't think the feeling of peace described is in the best interest of the one hypnotized

beyond that I have no ideas about them except I don't want them around. I hate most bugs

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I feel that this is the paralyzing effect they have ,but I don't think the feeling of peace described is in the best interest of the one hypnotized

For me it was in my best interest at the time. They were doing something to my body that required I be completely unaware of it until it was over so I would feel no pain.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This whole area of 'why and how'... is so speculative and way too difficult to comprehend.

But here's my take:

I feel telepathy is universal. I think ' 3D-humans' are the exception to this 'rule' (when our third eye [telepathy] was deactivated).

The reason this happened was to divide (with language) and make us forget (2-strand DNA) our origin/purpose.....all for the sake of 'control' (see: Annunaki)

I think to some degree, these creatures morph (if ya will) into a presence we can accept and identify with because most off-world entities are inter-dimensional Beings (like we were/are) and.........there are many different species.

Now, for the Greys......it's my belief they are robotic-Beings of some sort who yet, possess intelligence. Now whether superficial or pure intelligence....?....is just a guess.

Their eyes are their voice.
Their thoughts. Their means to communicate with.

But as interesting as this is to discuss, I think it's a waste of time (simply because we don't have the ability to understand) the mechanics of these Beings.

Hell, we don't even understand what makes us tick!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Their eyes are their voice.
Their thoughts. Their means to communicate with.

Interesting.
I remember when the Gray was in my face, I told it that I knew it could read my mind, without moving my lips. The Gray, which doesn't even have mouth, told me in my head (and I heard it very cleary) that it couldn't. I said, "yes you can". It said again, "no I can't."

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Patriot

well that's what I mean exactly patriot ,they shouldn't have been doing that and the hypnotism kept you from reacting in a self preserving way

and they have no mouth that means to me that they are not alive ,and are cyborgs of some kind and they said they couldn't read your mind

that's kind of cryptic but I'll take a stab at it ,,they can't understand what they can obviously detect , They know you think but they are just programed to do things to us not understand us,confronted with an event outside their programing a glitch in the Matrix they just fall back on the response their program dictates

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Only morons would take lightyears to travel from 1 system to another, do you really think they would use rocket thrust as a means to travel. What a joke..

Originally posted by Reign02
Or maybe they once looked exactly like we do now. Maybe the ran out of natural resources on their planet or left their planet before it was "destroyed" and went in search of other planets similar to theirs. While traveling light years in space their bodies would most likely evolve a lot quicker than we evolve here. Their eyes became bigger and darker to suck in more light to be able to see better since space is dark. Their limbs and body structure became skinny since their is no gravity in space and no need for tons of muscle. And their skin became greyish with less pigment because of lack of direct sunlight.

Or they really just could be completley made up, who knows?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Thank you for the thread! Very interesting!

I'll give my quick opinion. If Aliens exist with those kinds of features, I guess those are just it's natural eyes that it formed through evolution. I do wonder what kind of animal it came from? So interesting!

If it's not biological, than I guess, like other members said, maybe it's a machine and these types of lenses are the best kind. I really have no clue, haha.

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

How do you know E.T.'s don't live for thousands of years making years maybe even hundreds of years of travel seem practical for them? (rhetorical question BTW)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I find it amuzing that the only sound response that Grey's are not real and thought up by 1930 science fiction is being ignored by the rest for the main part. It is a good indication of how far the conflict between debunkers and believers has come. On one hand believer tend to completely ignore debunkers unless they come with a incredible pile of information to prove it is most likely something else (e.g. the Norwegian and Australian spiral cases) and on the other hand debunkers toss everything in the bin unless it has direct DNA material, HD images and an official contract signed by E.T. himself. Truly we are starting to make progress for this stand-off will yield result. But perhaps my mind is already finished calculating what others might not and perhaps I'm shotting my bullets too quick (thou I doubt it to be like that).

Regardless; I believe we should consider the nature of Grey's anology based on the descriptions of the beings. Big heads, big saucerlike black eyes, thin limbs and short bodies. Just judging by that buildup we can conclude a number of things.

- For starts, any planet simular to earth is unsuitable for the race in general. Gravity is simply to powerful a force, the limbs would give in and the race would have their heads towards the ground non-stop.

Let's discussed possible scenario number one; light gravity.
Light gravity is possible, but light gravity mean by defacto either a smaal object like our moon that is unable to create a suitable atmosphere or it creaes a gassios planet with no real surface and a noxious coctail. The first being completly impossible to form intelligent life since there is no protection from deadly sunray. one could argue the planet has no sun or very far away and thus termal warmth, unfortunatly such small termal planets live to short to generate intelligent life through evolution. (I'm not going further in it since it will require in debpt explaination of geotermal activity on planatoid conditions and I do tend to be lazy)
The secont possibility of gassios giant is possible, but life on such turbulant planets ttends to be...uh..lossly based or pre intelligent gassios life. Also, because of the lack of actual solid surface, hands and feet would be not necessarry, well hand might be but so could tentacles, feet would be weird to develop on a planet with no actual surface.

Option two is machines;
I guess one could, but the thin limbs are an obstruction in machines way, they are not suited for exploration, heavy duty or combat and break down quickly in situations that would normally be to expectated in exploration.

Extradimensional would be cool; but other dimensions have the same physics. (I am so NOT going to explain this one, but believe me they got it, consider it like a canvas)

So I hardly believe greys are possible. I have never seen greys and I ould have remembered if I did. Then again, just because I haven't seen it doesn't rule it out. Experiance, thou, tells me it is unlikely.
Thinking of it makes me remember seeing a grey when i woke up in the middle of the night, but that was a sleep hallucination (I had several back then due to stress).

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

well that's what I mean exactly patriot ,they shouldn't have been doing that and the hypnotism kept you from reacting in a self preserving way

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but there's a piece of the story I've not related. Put it this way, the Grays were actually acting to preserve ME, for I had done something drastic that they were correcting. I still can't believe it to this day, but someone decided it wasn't my time.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but there's a piece of the story I've not related. Put it this way, the Grays were actually acting to preserve ME, for I had done something drastic that they were correcting. I still can't believe it to this day, but someone decided it wasn't my time.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by The Patriot]

well I won't pry into your secret and you are a first hand witness but that doesn't make my ,they aren't alive argument wrong because like I said they just do what they're told to do

but I would like to hear more of your impressions and take on them,I'm so interested

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by typwar
... Their intelligence and all their functions are based out of their eyes, their eyes ARE their brains, and their head is filled with lightweight organs that provide energy for their extremely powerful eyebrains.

Only on ATS would you come across a sentence like this. "eyebrains".

This thread is an instant classic.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think I remember reading a thread about this on ATS before, the theory was that the "greys" were actually some type of drone/robot? They were conrolled from elsewhere and did the bidding of whatever was controlling them, like help with abductions or something similar.

Not saying I believe this, just remember reading a theory about it.

Cheers

[edit on 11-7-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

RightiO that's my position

I'm just going by eyewitness accounts, bio robot thing is really the only thing that ties all of them together and explains all behaviors that are characteristic of them

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I remember when the Gray was in my face, I told it that I knew it could read my mind, without moving my lips. The Gray, which doesn't even have mouth, told me in my head (and I heard it very cleary) that it couldn't. I said, "yes you can". It said again, "no I can't."

That's the best piece of info on greys I've read in a long time. Awesome. It certainly adds to my idea that they're tricksters.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Tricksters you say?
Hmmmm

My link, she's a broken!
You might want to Google-Carl Jung-Trickster archetype

[edit on 12-7-2010 by OldDragger]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join