It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey's Eyes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have always wondered, what is up with their eyes? Abductees who can fully recall what happened say that looking into their eyes is like looking into void. After reading the thread Grey's Anatomy 101 about the Greys head, it got me thinking, their head is so huge, their neck is so small, so their head must be near weightless, as was said in the thread. But for that to be possible they must have no brain, or no skull. So my theory is that their intelligence and all their functions are based out of their eyes, their eyes ARE their brains, and their head is filled with lightweight organs that provide energy for their extremely powerful eyebrains.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You cracking me up... and BTW why dont they wear glasses?
Sun glasses?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think if they exist they are artificial intelligence

that would account for the out of proportion anatomy and the soulless eyes
and other reported emotionless /soulless/mechanical behaviors

they just do what they are programed to do
and their odd appearance just serves to identify them

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Yes I believe you are right, but I believe it is a biological artificial intelligence, as many top researcher also believe, and that they serve as androids and servants to the alien races.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Or maybe they once looked exactly like we do now. Maybe the ran out of natural resources on their planet or left their planet before it was "destroyed" and went in search of other planets similar to theirs. While traveling light years in space their bodies would most likely evolve a lot quicker than we evolve here. Their eyes became bigger and darker to suck in more light to be able to see better since space is dark. Their limbs and body structure became skinny since their is no gravity in space and no need for tons of muscle. And their skin became greyish with less pigment because of lack of direct sunlight.

Or they really just could be completley made up, who knows?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
When the Grays look you in the eyes with their huge black ones, when they are just inches from your own face, it's not fear that you feel. Something in their stare causes feelings of peace, tranquility. Whatever those eyes are, they are mysterious and uncanny.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
or maybe they don't exist, are only the creation of hucksters and science fiction!
ever see Invasion of the Saucer Men?
I'm getting to really hate pseudo science and the gullibility that goes with it? Nothing but modern superstition and childish mythology.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeedBump

Because they have no nose.
Line2

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Patriot
When the Grays look you in the eyes with their huge black ones, when they are just inches from your own face, it's not fear that you feel. Something in their stare causes feelings of peace, tranquility. Whatever those eyes are, they are mysterious and uncanny.

sounds like you have had some experiences to share

I'd like to hear more about your claim

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Nothin' but the truth man, they have mysterious eyes, but they are full of peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

No, their eyes are not their brains.
They're lenses and some greys are wearing skintight grey uniforms, but are acutally pinkies inside such as zetans. www.jrgenius.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

sounds like you have had some experiences to share

I'd like to hear more about your claim

I've had several very unsettling experiences when I was in my early 20s and younger (I'm now 42). Those were very dark days. I've never related those experiences here, even though this site would be the most obvious place to do so. I don't always like to talk about things that happened to me, but when I have, I've also been mocked by friends and family members with small brains. So I usually keep to myself these days.

But I will tell something. From what I can remember, this is the beginning of the whole affair, but I wasn't aware of it--this is my brothers story, and I still remember him telling me about it the very next morning.

We were just children and shared a room. One night my brother says he awoke in the middle of the night and saw a short glowing being in standing in front of our closet and staring at me in my bed. At the time he thought it was his little blonde girlfriend from down the street. He said he tried to call my name to awaken me, but I wouldn't budge. The being turned it's head to him and the next thing he remembers is waking up in the morning. To this day he swears it wasn't a dream, and with all the other stuff that occured in the years following that, I believe him.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'd be happy to accept the fact that their eyes are just lenses, but I don't know about this either.
Whenever you see sketches from abductees who have been introduced to alien/human hybrids, the hybrids all have huge eyes, but they aren't all black. Some of them have blue "lenses", while others have human looking eyeballs.
Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

exactly ... if they exist they are AI

no intelligent alien species would send their own kind here, they would send AI that can replicate and support space travel in a better way so they can study the universe and report their findings ...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Patriot

I believe you, I 've had some creepy experiences myself but more in the nature of paranormal than aliens and I've seen craft abundantly but no occupants

my point being I've experienced what I've experienced and pretty much gotten the same results which doesn't at all mean it didn't happen

Peace out

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well, if we are to assume the typical gray alien is actually a living organism of some kind (a step of faith, really), then we could look at the diversity of life on our own planet and use that to speculate, to a degree, on the biological function of the 'eyes' grays are said to have.

Many insects have eyes that are made up of many small fixed reception arrays - it is possible the eyes are simply a very large array of these lens-and-retina-in-one assemblies. This could be the case whether they were biological or mechanical (as some people claim - though I am not sure why they would make the suggestion as absolute as they do).

Many reptiles have heat-sensing glands. This could be an adaptation among species on cooler worlds, or to space travel, itself - the depths of space are very cold and any object radiating heat is of interest (including your craft, its dimensions, and what you are working with in space). Furthermore, some avian species can see into the infra-red spectrum - something that could have developed in these aliens as well.

Albeit - it's purely speculation. There is plenty of reason to suspect the general 'large dark eyes' description and overall body shape are a psychological enigma - a sort of commonly held image relating to our identity.

But with something like this - everything is speculation by the very nature of it all.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I've never looked into a grey's eyes but I wonder if they're just a void.

When we see pictures of supposed black holes or wormholes they are identical in appearance to the pupil of an eye. Of course behind a human's pupil is the biological workings of that eye, then the brain, the skull etc. The resemblance is remarkable though. As above so below as they say.

Could it be that the greys are indeed from some alternate reality which is only connected by wormhole type doorways and the grey is the collapsed wave at end of the tunnel?

Hmm, methinks I think too much. Well it might be some food for thought

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I think if they exist they are artificial intelligence

that would account for the out of proportion anatomy and the soulless eyes
and other reported emotionless /soulless/mechanical behaviors

they just do what they are programed to do
and their odd appearance just serves to identify them

Hmmm. Isn't that like saying sticks and stones, dirt and minerals have no spirit? Everything has `spirit` because they exist and some `consciousness` as far as I'm concerned.

Just because they appear `mechanical` doesn't mean they don't serve a purpose - good/bad, right/wrong, etc.

[edit on 2010-7-11 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yeah, something like that: More like kind regards, really. Just to let you know they are there, okay?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Could it be that the greys are indeed from some alternate reality...

I think so, but the dimension they're from is the lower angelic spiritual realm. I don't believe they are from the physical plane.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join