It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man from future Predicts World Cup Final

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I guess the only way to find out is to wait till tomorrow, and see if the same guy goes near the fans, and poses for a picture. I would # my pants if lets say a photographer took a picture, went to go publish it for the newspaper or something, and the picture he took is the exact same picture as this one
Trophy does look faked though. Only way to find out is to wait tomorrow I guess.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
two more photos

source

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I guess I could put a little pet on this info... Just a tiny one thought

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You think if I emailed this dude he could be so kind as to give me the winning powerball for tonight? I would definitely be a believer if I came out a millionaire tomorrow...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You suppose he before entering his time gizmo memorized the power ball numbers? Or did he go one step further and take a print of the right numbers with him?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jox1234

23:02 on the watch, if I'm correct.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That is not the real World Cup, that picture shows two green ribbons on the bottom, were as the real Cup the green is actually part of the actual Cup, carved and shaped to fit the base.

Fake story, the Picture could have been taken during a previous game, if the guy has a video, why not a still of a goal? we would know instantly if that goal had been scored already.

But the Cup in the Picture is a copy, and no where near as shiny as it should be.

See the difference? the bottom looks like it is carved from Malachite, nothing like the Future Picture at all..

Debunked.

[edit on 10/7/2010 by azzllin]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jox1234

Sorry you got it , I missed your link.

My prediction Spain 2 Netherlands 0 ...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
just curious, what's the evidence that these pictures came from the "X from the Future" person?

These pictures are apparently from the July 6th Netherlands-Uruguay game, which could have been posted by pretty much anybody. Even the Fifa website has a picture of one of the fake trophies from the July 6th game.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Phantomfire707]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
correct link with photo:

www.ihome99.com...

The man from the future, could see the future pic too ? good photoshop

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wait tomorrow and just see what happens, pictures on this thread have already been shown and the debunking occurred.

Let's wait to see if this picture happens and if the prediction of 2-1 occurs.

Anyways, can someone give in a zoomed picture of the wrist watch showing 12:32?

I see the 12 but not the 32.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by QuickWick]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

who cares about the pic? if he predicted the winner ? how can he prove you the pic from the future?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jox1234

It says 2302 hours. I am not sure when the game is scheduled or how long it should last, but that time on the wristwatch caught my attention as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I Zoomed in from 100% (original size) to 195%

You can clearly see that the first number on the watch is a 2

[edit on 10-7-2010 by QuickWick]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am glad the people from the future have their priorities in order.

Forget the economy, war, human health, disease, technological or medical advancements, just tell us who will win the world cup!!!

- Lee

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Lee that's so true. But it may be the easiest way to have people believe you. If you provide no evidence, people will just attempt to debunk you.

Anyways We have been thinking in the box "the wrist watch."

Time to think OUT OF THE BOX!!

"also naming the goals scorers for Holland"
Which scorers did he name?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I find it suspicious that folks want to claim this "debunked" just because the "trophy" the player is posing with is not the real one.
Duh! After seeing the real one, I would wonder why the site administrators have not checked the ip addresses of those trying to claim this "debunked" just because the player in the photo is not posing with the real trophy. That doesn't prove anything.

The similar photos with the player with the trophy close by provide a better argument for claiming the thread "debunked", but still there are questions that remain.

Therefore, nothing has been "debunked" until we get the final score and can compare. In the meantime, it would be very convincing if the mods would check the countries that the IP addresses are coming from for accounts that have prematurely declared this thread "debunked". That would be very convincing, thank you.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Oh my god, this is soooo fake. Electronics does not work in time machines, so how could he have a video? Electronics stop when going in and out of time. Electronics will stop, even our scientists proved this.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by nite owl]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The date on it is 11/7/20?? not 11/7/10 this is a old picture look at the date

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
lol slpiknawt

Second line.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join