It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and really strange "aircrafts" on Croatian sky 9.7.10. [PHOTOS]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I was on my terrace with my family, just before the sunset when I noticed something strange on the west part of the sky. The sky was covered with short white streaks that looked just like contrails and few really long contrails that was heading my direction. We watched it for few moments when i noticed white orb moving towards my position (east) along the contrail. I pointed it out to my wife and dad and after few seconds it was gone, disappeared. I went to get a camera and when I got outside, another one appeared (or it was the same i saw few moments ago, i cant say). But this time it was moving from north to south. By the time i get my camera ready it was gone.

By that time, contrails that was heading my way came really close. And first thing what I said was thats not an airplanes. My dad looked up and said where are the planes, I cant see them, just moving contrails. They must be flying really high.

Guys Im telling you, that was not airplanes that I see and hear everyday. It looked unreal and eery. I continued to watching them fly over my head and waiting for jet sound. There was no engine sound. They were silent.

I took a few photos with my Olympus fe-280 8 megapixel camera, settings on auto with full zoom.

Take a look and see for yourself.
i30.tinypic.com...
This one flew just above me

i31.tinypic.com...
When passed me, I turned around and took another pic of it

More photos of others
i27.tinypic.com...
i32.tinypic.com...
i29.tinypic.com...

Curiously enough, yesterday was grounded about 1/3 of flights because of strike in Croatian Airlines.

[edit on 10/7/10 by CoolMemberOfATS]

[edit on 10/7/10 by CoolMemberOfATS]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Keyword here is just before sunset.

They are contrails being illuminated by the low sun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No aliens this time.

[edit on 10/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You just don't know. Might be little green men from space. Might be you're holding a peanut on Chinese sticks, cos that's what it looks like!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Keyword here is just before sunset.

They are contrails being illuminated by the low sun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No aliens this time.

The poster wasnt talking about the trails.... Take a look at what is making them. Aint no plane....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Yes that would be a jet plane making those trails.

Just because it's not clearly visible doesn't stop it from being a plane.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

How do you explain no jet engine sound?
Like I said in OP, I see and hear commercial airplanes flying above me every day. This was nothing like it at all.

Take a better look at what is making contrail

Does it really look like an airplane to you?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolMemberOfATS

No jet sound?

How about the fact that it is probably cruising at over 30,000 feet.

And your camera and your ears aren't good enough to to see or hear the plane.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Apparently theres an on going space war at the moment , just might have something to do with it

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Apparently these are actually mice who have had enough of having ears grown on their back so they hijacked an experimental mouse wheel powered space craft and they are outa here!!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Whatever..... The thread was created because the poster was baffled. You dont have to come and debunk it without any evidence. The poster didnt see any plane, i dont see any plane (iv been playing around with photoshop to try clear up the pics) but apparently YOU do see a plane... Its a blob, Mr debunkypants

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I haven't debunked it.

I've explained what the OP saw

If people are too stupid to realise what they're seeing...It ain't my fault, at least I'm trying to deny ignorance.

Here is a question for you.

Do you see a plane here?

www.pond5.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

1, yes i can make out a plane in flight,
2, What thehell has that got to do with this thread? So because there is a vdeo out there on the internet of a plane spewing crap in the air then this and all other sightings must be the same.
3,If you were not there to see the sighting, and the poster could not make out a plane, and the pictures dont show a plane how can you explain what it is...... your just guessing.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 10-7-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Maybe the better question is:

Why would a spherical object create the same contrail pattern as a jet plane with two wing-mounted engines?

Doesn't add up.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by JipStix]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JipStix
Maybe the better question is:

Why would a spherical object create the same contrail pattern as a jet plane with two wing-mounted engines?

Doesn't add up.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by JipStix]

Good point..... It doesnt add up.

It will be just another sighting of a UFO because thats what it is.... Unidentified.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yea, that is true, it's unidentified.

I'm just trying to account for the disparity between the apparent shape of the object and the contrails behind it.

Someone could say the object is an out of focus airplane appearing as a spheroid, but then why would the contrails be in focus?

Not entirely sure what to make of it, there's always the 'fake' option I suppose, but who knows these days...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yeah I have to agree with Master Shen long, there are too many armchair debunkers on here and too many that follow them and write something off just because of their 'opinion' when there's not always the evidence to support it.

Chadwickus you must be a contrail expert with a degree in contrails or something as you can certainly not make out the actual object so you must be basing your 'assumption' on the contail?

But how can that be? Even if you are a contrail graduate with a Diploma in Contrails when you pointed this out in your post:

How about the fact that it is probably cruising at over 30,000 feet. And your camera and your ears aren't good enough to to see or hear the plane

Does that not apply to the contrail?

Or are you really saying that only airplanes leave contrails?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
1, yes i can make out a plane in flight,

I can't, it looks like a flying cigar to me, perhaps we should start a thread about it? You know because we can't clearly see the wings or tail it can't be a plane right?

2, What thehell has that got to do with this thread? So because there is a vdeo out there on the internet of a plane spewing crap in the air then this and all other sightings must be the same.

Well gee, maybe because it's a known phenomena?

A typical jet contrail, illuminated by the setting sun...you do understand how that works right?

Just because the sun has disappeared from your vision on the ground doesn't mean it has disappeared from view at altitude.

3,If you were not there to see the sighting, and the poster could not make out a plane, and the pictures dont show a plane how can you explain what it is...... your just guessing.

Nope I'm not guessing.

It's a real leap in logic to say that because you can't clearly define the plane, that must mean it's not a plane.

Obviously you haven't considered things like poor ambient light, the long distance between the plane and photographer and that it was taken by a crappy digital camera, no offence OP but a 3x optical zoom is going to struggle to spot a plane at such a height in such light conditions.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
its prove!
Prove that you need a better camera.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You say "
It's a real leap in logic to say that because you can't clearly define the plane, that must mean it's not a plane. "

I say puhhlease..... The same goes the other way you know. Its a real leap to presume it is a plane when you cant clearly define anything apart from a blob.
Obviously the contrails are iffy.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
Yeah I have to agree with Master Shen long, there are too many armchair debunkers on here and too many that follow them and write something off just because of their 'opinion' when there's not always the evidence to support it.

And what evidence is there to not support this being a boring old plane?

Does this make you an armchair believer, who's too open minded their brain has fallen out?

Chadwickus you must be a contrail expert with a degree in contrails or something as you can certainly not make out the actual object so you must be basing your 'assumption' on the contail?

Nope, I just have common sense and use critical thinking.

But how can that be? Even if you are a contrail graduate with a Diploma in Contrails when you pointed this out in your post:

How about the fact that it is probably cruising at over 30,000 feet. And your camera and your ears aren't good enough to to see or hear the plane

Does that not apply to the contrail?

What a redundant question.

The contrail is illuminated by the sun, so it is much easier to see, whereas the plane is obviously not being illuminated by the sun as much, therefore hard to see.

Or are you really saying that only airplanes leave contrails?

Why are you trying to school someone with a diploma on contrails?

You're stepping into strawman territory now, implying I'm saying something I'm not.

But here's a freebie for you...

Ship contrails:

www.bragwebdesign.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join