It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and really strange "aircrafts" on Croatian sky 9.7.10. [PHOTOS]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Ok i have to say i usually love to debunk stuff like this but i am struggling. The only thing i can think is that it might be a hologram being projected form the ground. But I really can’t be sure because to me it looks real.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I took it to photoshop too, couldn't define anything, but, with some of the theads of the past with the inertial effects of altitude, speed and weather variances can cause contrails to be rather distorting to a poorly magnified optical lense.
If the OP could get a bit better gear, retry the photo's and maybe during a time of the day or if it was in an alternate direxction of a setting sun, then there would be topical discussion, but for now it seems it has to remain a personal experience, man I hate those!!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

The contrail isn't iffy, it's the tell tail sign that it's a plane.

And it's all too common.

ATS threads that have discussed this exact same thing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

And what evidence is there to not support this being a boring old plane?

Does this make you an armchair believer, who's too open minded their brain has fallen out?

No that is you implying I'm saying something I'm not

I have no idea what the object is and I'm not believing anything with my brain falling out. By definition it is a UFO as it's flying and as yet it's fair to say unidentified.

Not only were you saying in a factual manner that this is without question a plane (based on little evidence) but you also disregarded the whole OP's post about the orbs and background before he took the time to take these images for ATS.

There's a big difference between having an open mind and not being willing to have an open mind as your belief system forces you to jump to the conclusion your most comfy with, and that goes for both sides, debunkers and believers

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Could be a rocket also, or could be a flying ship, or it could be Santa's reindeer blowing a gasket, or could be a plane.

But until i see a plane it will remain a UFO

"Unidentified flying object is the popular term for any apparent aerial phenomenon whose cause cannot be easily or immediately identified by the observer"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

So despite the copious amounts of videos and pictures of jets contrails being illuminated by the sun, you still will call it unidentified?

That's not being open minded, it's called not being able to make a decision for yourself, getting dressed in the mornings must be difficult for you?

"An aircraft is a vehicle which is able to fly by being supported by the air, or in general, the atmosphere of a planet. An aircraft counters the force of gravity by using either static lift or by using the dynamic lift of an airfoil, or in a few cases the downward thrust from jet engines"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
They're normal aircraft with contrails as far as I'm concerned. The lights are nav lights.

Guide to viewing aerial phenomena - see the part about contrast.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolMemberOfATS

They look like common contrails made by high-flying aeroplanes, I have seen hundreds of those and I have some photos and videos.

At that altitude you can not ear them, and there isn't enough contrast between the aeroplane colours and the sky to make it noticeable.

Also, the auto settings chosen by the camera were not the best, and digital zoom is worthless.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Stephan Hawking must see it. By the way Hawking draws alien pics (lets say make someone draw). I have just seen the pics at here:
jonturk.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Chadwickus, Nefermore & Armap are right.

Those are contrails illuminated by a low angle sun.

DepthOfField did a really nice study of how a plane making that contrail can take on many bizzarre appearances under such illumination conditions, including that "orb" type effect in the photos.

I'll see if I can find it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

CoolMemberOfATS.....

Here's part DepthOfField's post regarding the strange appearances of planes under such conditions.

DepthOfField Study of Plane Changing Appearance

Just one older example of mine... how a trivial airplane, flying maybe at 5 ..10 km up or so, without contrails, can appear later on the photo, when sunlight angles and perspective, along with powerfull optical zoom (12x) can stretch the things.

The following picture shows the same plane, and the time marks when the photo was taken, together with some relevant EXIF data (F-number, exposure time):

here another external version, since ATS media portal recompresses too much the file adding some jpeg artifacts): img519.imageshack.us...

While when up from my head, the plane is easy to understand, later, when much far away and low to the horizon, along with sun glare on its body, the shape became much more "anomalous".

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
They didn't appear to fly that high, it seamed like normal altitude for airplanes I see daily and they were moving pretty fast.
Whatever these airplanes might be, I will be looking up for them today too. Maybe I could get a better photo.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Edit: delete duplicate post.... sorry everyone.

[edit on 10/7/2010 by SeenMyShare]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here's two of my plane shots for comparison. It's a plane. We are on the turnaround for Dulles and we see them every day. I have hundreds more if you aren't convinced

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Can we agree that:

A) Alien craft does NOT use jet propulsion. Don't even try to claim they do.
B) Therefore any photos with obvious contrails need not be posted on ATS as potential alien crafts -- AS THEY ARE CLEARLY AEROPLANES.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I haven't debunked it.

I've explained what the OP saw

If people are too stupid to realise what they're seeing...It ain't my fault, at least I'm trying to deny ignorance.

Here is a question for you.

Do you see a plane here?

www.pond5.com...

I not even wanted to post in this thread until you called "stupid" others. they are sharing their opinions and points of view, and they have the same right as you to do it....without insults.

I certainly know MODS are reading my post and surely know I'm right. If you have more background or more knowledge, you also are responsable to understand others who are a little bit behind you, but trying to walk in the same path of light. It's just a matter of time, but the ones that you called "stupid" today, will leave you behind only because they learned from your mistake.

I have seen your posts, many times you helped me understand the topics treated here, please don't lose respect.

I am decided to start a crusade to stop this cancer in ATS if I need it. I am totally sure I will have support of many members and staff.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You know what I find interesting is, it's been speculated that 'alien' UFOs jut around space with some type of anti-gravity magnetic propulsion system (or something like that).
So we've come to expect no trace evidence (ie, smoke, noise etc) when seeing these crafts.

But now, all of a sudden, between the Norway spiral/rocket, other 'spiral/rocket events and this new China airport sighting....it seems contrails (for lack of a better term) are now being associated/seen with these crafts.

I can't help but wonder if there's a connection to CERN (and whatever they're doing over there in Switzerland) to these 'sky' anomalies of late.

Just my 2-cents for what it's worth.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
You know what I find interesting is, it's been speculated that 'alien' UFOs jut around space with some type of anti-gravity magnetic propulsion system (or something like that).
So we've come to expect no trace evidence (ie, smoke, noise etc) when seeing these crafts.

But now, all of a sudden, between the Norway spiral/rocket, other 'spiral/rocket events and this new China airport sighting....it seems contrails (for lack of a better term) are now being associated/seen with these crafts.

No terrestrial propulsion system would get them from wherever they come from to earth. It would be crazy to think alien craft burn gas and spit it out of an exhaust pipe.

Originally posted by One Moment
I can't help but wonder if there's a connection to CERN (and whatever they're doing over there in Switzerland) to these 'sky' anomalies of late.

CERN? In what way? As far as I know they crash particles into each other at the speed of light, in deep underground tunnels.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Well that put me back in my box.

Let's say I got caught up in the moment.

Please accept my sincerest apologies if I have offended.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Apparently these are actually mice who have had enough of having ears grown on their back so they hijacked an experimental mouse wheel powered space craft and they are outa here!!

sheet man i just spent the last 15mins trying to clear my throat because i choked on my dinner
friggn funny, love ya work mate

Wal

edit sheet again not the right timing to post that, anyway still funny

[edit on 11-7-2010 by auswally]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join