It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Kitten/Other encounters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Its late and I am getting a bid tired - I did want to mention for now that my daughter lived in a house that had a entity lady that carried a kitten - she was seen from time to time - always with the kitten. She would go thru the wall sometimes. A lot of other activity in her house, objects flying around the room, etc. However the lady with the kitten seemed to be harmless.

Interesting encounters - I will return tomorrow. Try to get some rest!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
As the song says, "There aint no rest for the wicked." Haha by that I mean im a bit of a night owl when it comes to getting my work done.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bear Man
reply to post by slane69

I dont mean to offend, but I do not agree with or accept Christianity as it is today. Not saying it isnt real or that it is wrong, just warped from its origins. For this reason I cannot and will not subject myself to attempting acceptance of the Christian faith in my own personal life.

I could go into a very religious and enriching discussion with you one on one, but I will leave my comment to the above and go ahead and state for future reference that I want to look at things from a scientific view with an objective approach to base religion.

Techniques and such are completely acceptable to me, but just being of or acceptance of said religion puts me ill at ease and feel as though im doing something ignorant.

Fair enough and no offense taken friend. Understand though that you can know Jesus Christ completely separate from religion through the Word of God. The Christian faith does not require organized religion.

I can appreciate taking the scientific approach, I am a scientist myself with a Masters. The challenge lies in looking for a scientific solution to a spiritual problem. Even a scientist will tell you without the right tools the solution to the problem will continue to elude.

Regards

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ghost kitties may be hard to get rid of since they may not be aware of whats going on. However, maybe you can get some string or toys and lure it to a location thats out of the way.

Now for the people, try this... Make a sign thats large and clear instructing them to do something. One thing you can tell them to do is write their name on some glass or a mirror lightly dusted with baby powder. If they can move objects, then surely they can move some powder around on a sheet of smooth glass. It might be able to provide them some communication as I doubt they can hear you.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by slane69

Thank you for understanding ^_^;; was trying to say what I meant and trying to bend around a big circle figuring out how to put my point across about it, heh.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
I actually like your idea of putting cat toys out. It will be interesting to see what happens with them. You might even catch the cat playing with them out of the corner of your eye. Might even want to keep a camera around for that just in case.
As far as the woman goes, have to ever tried doing a evp session and talk to her? Or tried doing a emf reading to see how high it is around your house?

I have no idea what to say about the male whatever... You could always try calling ghost hunters! I know Jason personally and he is spot on in trying to help folks. Just a thought

I'm so sorry, I completely missed you post some how and finally just read it.

Yes I have tried evps in the house with minimal success due to outside contamination. I did get two odd ones a long time ago that I couldnt place or understand, but those are on my old harddrive which is suffering from the "Click of death".

EMF in this area is irregular, I cant figure out a base reading in here for some reason, its constantly spiking and falling with every step.

I wouldn't want to bother Jason/Grant with my tiny little 2 bedroom
I'd feel like im asking the military to change my light-bulb if you know what I mean

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Ghost kitties may be hard to get rid of since they may not be aware of whats going on. However, maybe you can get some string or toys and lure it to a location thats out of the way.

Now for the people, try this... Make a sign thats large and clear instructing them to do something. One thing you can tell them to do is write their name on some glass or a mirror lightly dusted with baby powder. If they can move objects, then surely they can move some powder around on a sheet of smooth glass. It might be able to provide them some communication as I doubt they can hear you.

I've actually done this, i'll draw up the shape that was made. I didnt understand it or what language it is in. *

Sorry for quality, drew it out of memory. This showed up when I was showering and sometimes shows up still in streaks as if it was written on whilst fogged up. If I can use my laptop camera I will steam it up and see if it still shows in there.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by The Bear Man]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Regensturm: If you read the info in the first link I give a description of the male. But to sum it up, what I saw was very sinewy and muscular, not much in the shape of a human aside from upright with 2 legs and 2 arms.

Thanks, I've read the link you gave, and noticed you described the male as muscular.

I don't mean to press, thanks for your patience, I'm just curious as to the description humanoid. Is it because it vanished in front of you? Because I would say from what you saw it was a human spirit, not a humanoid.

But there is much in both folklore and paranormal studies that speak of tricksters, shape-shifters, entities that can present themselves in one shape or manifestation but are quite the other.

Was there something specifically that made you think that the manifestation you saw was not human in spirit but something just human-like, humanoid? Any feature that made you think that what you were seeing was not quite human in apparition?

I know all the owners of animals in this area due to my ferret being over friendly, but it is possible a cat could have lived here like that before I lived here, about 4/5 years

One way you could find out if you ever have long casual chat with the neighbours is to try to casually bring the subject around to the paranormal, like "I'm sure I saw a ginger cat in my house, but I searched up and down and found nothing. I think I have a Ghost Cat"

This may provide a reaction from one of the neighbours like "Oh, that sounds like Mrs X's cat Mr Tibbles, but he died years ago."

And then you can find out more information.

You may also get neigbours then sharing their paranormal experiences and perhaps connecting the dots for your experiences. I know that bringing up the paranormal is something that might happen in everyday conversation, but you would be surprised by how many people have had something "spooky" happen to them once the subject of the paranormal is raised.

This forum is a testament to that.

I love animals like you and I am certain I have seen or heard beloved pets that have past on as well. My house, and the previous house has been subject to what can be called paranormal experiences, or at least the unexplained, but that's another story for another day.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Regensturm]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I've actually done this, i'll draw up the shape that was made. I didnt understand it or what language it is in. *

Sorry for quality, drew it out of memory. This showed up when I was showering and sometimes shows up still in streaks as if it was written on whilst fogged up. If I can use my laptop camera I will steam it up and see if it still shows in there.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by The Bear Man]

I've been looking at the drawing, and I have to say, I see the number '42'.

Can anyone else see it?

As all fans of Douglas Adams and The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy know, 42 is the Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything as given by the supercompter Deep Thought.

In other words, "What is the meaning of life?" the answer being 42.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy.... 42

Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life the Universe and Everything (42)

In the first novel and radio series, a group of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings demand to learn the Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer, Deep Thought, specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42. Unfortunately, The Ultimate Question itself is unknown.

When asked to produce The Ultimate Question, the computer says that it cannot; however, it can help to design an even more powerful computer (the Earth), that can. The programmers then embark on a further ten-million-year program to discover The Ultimate Question. This new computer will incorporate living beings in the "computational matrix", with the pan-dimensional creators assuming the form of mice. The process is hindered after eight million years by the unexpected arrival on Earth of the Golgafrinchans and then is ruined completely, five minutes before completion, when the Earth is destroyed by the Vogons to make way for a new Hyperspace Bypass. This is later revealed to have been a ruse: the Vogons had been hired to destroy the Earth by a consortium of psychiatrists, led by Gag Halfrunt, who feared for the loss of their careers when the meaning of life became known.[1]

Lacking a real question, the mice decide not to go through the whole thing again and settle for the out-of-thin-air suggestion "How many roads must a man walk down?" from Bob Dylan's protest song "Blowin' in the Wind".

At the end of the first radio series (and television series, as well as The Restaurant at the End of the Universe book) Arthur Dent, having escaped the Earth's destruction, potentially has some of the computational matrix in his brain. He attempts to discover The Ultimate Question by extracting it from his brainwave patterns, as abusively [2] suggested by Marvin the Paranoid Android, when a Scrabble-playing caveman spells out forty two. Arthur pulls random letters from a bag, but only gets the sentence "What do you get if you multiply six by nine"?

“ "Six by nine. Forty two."
"That's it. That's all there is."

"I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe"[1]

The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy.... 42

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yes everyone has seen it. Its not hidden at all when it shows up. But its random and sometimes only lasts a single steam up.

I could try asking around, but the onlyy lady thats lived here longer than myself is Russian and doesnt speak much english. (And she freaks me out honestly, shes grumpy.)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yes, I see the 42, but overall it looks like a creature in a maze to me. Whether it is 'trapped' or not is subjective. he could always back up.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I always thought it was some other language. It looked asian in culture to me, but I dont know much about their writing >

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I see the creature also, schuyler. It looks like a six legged lizard or something similar. I see what you mean about it looking like it's trapped in a maze, but can get out.

You might be on to something about a language Bear Man, perhaps similar to ancient Egyptian symbols, or Aztec.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Does anyone know anyone with knowledge of these types of things? Symbols and such I mean

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

That was a interesting read until I got befuddled at the end. 6x9=54. 6X7 on the other hand does =42. I know there is something about your life has its changes every 7 years. lol I think it was when I hit the 42 mark I started to smarten up and feel the wisdom! I guessing typo on your end perhaps? Or I am missing something.

Now the symbol feels very Asian to me. Also seems like I have seen it somewhere. Feels familiar somehow. I would love to see a actual pic of it when you can as it will be closer then your drawing Im guessing.

Lol OP that was funny about calling the army to change a light bulb!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Heh, thank you. I will try to get a picture, but at the moment all I have is my phone which has no USB(Unless I can upload media from my phone via text as opposed to a connection) and my laptop web cam X3 which would be difficult to position correctly. But I will attempt it when I notice it, I use my other bathroom's mirror since my contacts are away from the woman powdery products X3

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse

That was a interesting read until I got befuddled at the end. 6x9=54. 6X7 on the other hand does =42. I know there is something about your life has its changes every 7 years. lol I think it was when I hit the 42 mark I started to smarten up and feel the wisdom! I guessing typo on your end perhaps? Or I am missing something.

lol It must have been a typo on their article's behalf, as I was just quoting from it in regards to a description of passages of the book, which in itself is mind-boggingly funny but clever.

A couple of links on theories of what happens every seven years to you, I've heard of theory:

Every Seven Years You Change

A more scientific view:

Does your body change every seven years

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Thanks for posting those links. The first one was a very interesting read, and yes that is what I was talking about! btw, I realized you were qouting so I didn't think it was Your typo!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Odd development. Over this weekend I went back home to visit my family.
The first night I was there I was to sleep in my old room, which nothing ever happened in. (This is an oooooold move out.)

As I was going to sleep I was aware of something in the room, I figured it was one of the various animals of the house and just rolled over to sleep. At around 2:40am I woke up feeling the presence again. I turned and looked and saw the male humanoid from back home standing at the door. I got up a little to make sure I was awake and this thing "flew" across the room (moved very fast) and jumped on me. At this point it was gone, but I had screamed waking everyone up.

When my stepmother opened the door, their two labs began growling loudly. The male was eying my general direction but after I had finish explaining and went to splash off my face I realized he was growling not at me, but the general area. When I went to go back to bed he did not allow me, instead jumping on me and keeping me out of the room.

I decided to instead sleep on the couch in the living room and the female, who at the moment has arthritis, took the time and bared the pain to lay on top of me and keep watch of the hallway, sometimes growling or letting out a bark.

Im not sure what the appearance of the male thing in a house outside of my own home means, but it has gotten rather worrisome.

On a side note, putting a few cat toys away from my own sofa seems to have gotten the dog to stop scratching at it. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the cat toys or if the dog has become bored of it, but it is stress off my ears and head for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join