It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Kitten/Other encounters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
wow that is kind of freaky that it followed you. I'm not even sure what to say to that. Maybe you do need the army to change the light bulb now. It certainly doesn't sound like a residual haunting if it can follow you.
If you were to take a guess, which of the two ghost you have do you think is making the design on your mirror? Does it feel like the male or female to you?
I so wish you could get a evp., but if it is getting more violent, I guess I can't blame you for not wanting to strike up a convo either.
Are there any local ghost hunters in your area? I know there are always looking for a place to check out. This doesnt sound like Kansas anymore Bear.

I guess the only good news is that the cat toys worked, or the enity took care of that too... man I get chills with this recent post. Cant wait to see what others have to say.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well, yes I was thinking about asking you about that also. The army and lightbulb thing. But first I might look around for some locals, Ohio most likely has a bunch. We are home of one of the "Most Haunted Places on Earth" up north of me.

I'll keep ya updated as soon as I fix my bank issue, got a large double charge that at the moment has me in the negatives, which is why I have not been on in the past 2-3 days.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The Bear Man

I am glad to hear from you, had me worried there for a bit when you went silent. Sorry to hear about the bad luck at the bank.
I did a search for ghost hunters in ohio, seems there are a few so I guess shop around for what makes you feel comfy. I will see if I can get a hold of taps here and see if they have a suggestion as well.

I guess you could try this one for starters though: At least they wont charge you to come and that might be good since you are having a um financial issue at moment!

need to edit: Go to this page, and scroll down to ohio. These are the ones they(TAPS. GHOST HUNTERS) suggest:
Ghost hunters of OHIO

[edit on 22-7-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Eh i'll be fine
It was only on my checking. I got cash to spare but im NOT paying overdraft fees for someone elses mistake.

Thanks for the link I will check it out, im thinking about setting up a recorder every night soon. Would be from 12-8 AM each day.

Bookmarked the page of interest, thanks again! ^_^

[edit on 22-7-2010 by The Bear Man]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think you mentioned somewhere along the line that you had a laptop? Does that have a camera as well? Maybe you could run that too. I am looking forward to updates!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hmm good idea ^_^ The laptop should cover sound/video actually, I cant turn off the screen though so there will be some ambient light at all times. Should I keep the hall light on? I know most ghost hunter types like to turn the lights off but I dont see the reasoning behind this

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am hardly a ghost hunter, but I do know I have learned in my travels over time that ghost need to manifest ectoplasim (sp) to appear and light destroys that. You seem to have a shadow type yes? perhaps a distant light might not hurt. I would try it all kinds of ways. Experiment with it I guess. The best part is you can't ruin the audio at least.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Will do! i'll keep on the kitchen in a few of the nights, off in a few. You'll most likely see a lot of a woman roaming around the house due to discomfort in bed
She tends to migrate in the middle of the night. I'll send you the originals as well if you'd like once im finished. (It would help me get through a lot of footage)

In audio when I collect it i'll have to go through it personally to edit out any phone calls if they happen. Privacy's sake and all that. Already put out my intent to film my hallway.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bear Man
Will do! i'll keep on the kitchen in a few of the nights, off in a few. You'll most likely see a lot of a woman roaming around the house due to discomfort in bed
She tends to migrate in the middle of the night. I'll send you the originals as well if you'd like once im finished. (It would help me get through a lot of footage)

I would be more then happy to help you with that. At least if we catch something it will help bring a case to the army we need to change the light bulb!
message me if you need my email or whatever.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join