It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Demands U.S. Stance on Israeli Arsenal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yes, I agree. He may act crazy, but I believe he's far from it.

Sorry Lucidity but I have to get this off my chest.

I have always thought you had an agenda, to act as if you are against Wester hypocrisy, and Western terrorism, and Western expansionist ideas, but in reality you are not.

This comment reiterates my position.

Although you act as if Ahmadenijad's comments are correct, you mention at the beginning of your post that he acts crazy.

How does he act crazy?

Where did he act crazy?

When did he act crazy?

Don't take me wrong, I could be completely wrong, but I'm just trying to get something of my chest, hairy one at that ^^

Humor comes first

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Jerico, I don't know if you have noticed this but your arguments in defense of US is so dull and naive.

All you're saying is that:
There is more than one monster therefore all monsters are innocent.

Let me elaborate lol:

ATS - "America committed this horrific atrocity"
You - "Well someone else did it too

ATS - "America committed this horrific atrocity"
You - "Well no one was complaining about it"

OMG lol.

ON TOPIC:
Ahmadenijad's words are enough on TOPIC:

Iran's president says Tehran rejects nuclear weapons, as both immoral and impractical tools that powers build, stockpile and use to threaten others.

"The age of the nuclear bomb, the worst and ugliest weapon known to man is over. We reject atomic weapons both in moral and practical terms," Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in a press conference in New York on Tuesday afternoon.

"We believe those who build, store and use nuclear weapons to threaten others are committing the ugliest deed of all," he added.

Ahmadinejad described Washington's decision to disclose the number of its nuclear warheads as a step forward, but asked the US administration whether it took pride in possessing such destructive power.

"Just two bombs created that atrocity in two Japanese cities. Now do you think it is a source of pride to own 5,000 new generation warheads with greater destructive potential?" he asked.

Here is what Ahmadenijad's was to head of UN, I'm speechless lol:

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon about the need for Iran to" restore trust within the international community on the peaceful nature of its nuclear program."

Ahmadinejad said if the UN headquarters were in Tehran and Iran held veto powers at the Security Council, Ban would not have spoken as he did on Monday.

Ohh man that is classic.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret
Jerico, I don't know if you have noticed this but your arguments in defense of US is so dull and naive.

Your narrowminded view of the US is so dull and naive. Still have the blinders on?

All you're saying is that:
There is more than one monster therefore all monsters are innocent.

Wrong, sweet-cheeks. What I'm saying is that there is more than one monster and all are equally guilty.

ON TOPIC:
Ahmadenijad's words are enough on TOPIC:

Well, I certainly hope he lives up to those words. I'm not going to bet my life on it, tho.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad said if the UN headquarters were in Tehran and Iran held veto powers at the Security Council, Ban would not have spoken as he did on Monday.

Ohh man that is classic.

They'd probably convict him of adultery and stone him to death.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Wrong, sweet-cheeks. What I'm saying is that there is more than one monster and all are equally guilty.

So US is guilty as charged, why do you even act like you're defending the US? I can do better lol.

Slayer, kick this one out of your gang lol, he's not doing a good job, just tell him to give you stars and keep away ^^

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Man, this guy is awesome when It comes to western politics.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

Hey Littlesecret.

Let me ask you a question. Why do you have two accounts going? You admitted it was you. So why have two?

This one and this one?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Hey Littlesecret.

Let me ask you a question. Why do you have two accounts going? You admitted it was you. So why have two?

This one and this one?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

Ask your gang member Semper lol

I actually got three Slayer, the other one is called ownification (My first ATS account).

My posting privileges have been blocked by Semper, twice, in two different accounts (Permanently). This my third ^^

Any other questions

I can give you the name and password for you to check whether my posting privilages are banned or not
but through U2U ofcurse.

Yeah and kick Jerico from your gang, he is not good at you know what, with you know who lol

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Nuclear weapons are an insurance policy against conventional attack and invasion. Supposedly thinking that Iran actually is seeking nuclear weapons, A preemptive, hostile invasion took place in your region, on a country that was decidedly WMD-free. Iranian policy makers then look to countries like North Korea and see a state which is not attacked conventionally despite much more dramatic displays of intransigent and belligerent foreign policies and already possesses nuclear weapons.

The only way you could stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons is to remove the threat against it. Threatening Iran and using hostile sanctions will only serve to further Iranian commitment to developing breakout capability.

The people in Washington are pushing Iran into gaining nuclear weapons through their hostility. The neocons and Israeli lobbyists are very much in favor of attack, which can only assure another unimaginably expensive (human and financial) quagmire like Iraq, and only put off the date of Iranian breakout capability.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Well maybe you were banned for a reason. Ever think that it's your own fault and not a conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by YJLTG

Ahmadenijad defends his country very well, and the belief of his country.

Even Khomeini the supreme leader stated WMD is HARAM.

Answer Ahmadinejad's questions: "Is it a source of pride to own 5000 Nuclear Weapons, with greater destructive power than those used in Japan?", he is asking the US, I want US citizens to answer that question.

Read it yourself, tell me if any of his point are incorrect, or immoral, or not dumbfounded.

"We believe those who build, store and use nuclear weapons to threaten others are committing the ugliest deed of all," he added.

Ahmadinejad described Washington's decision to disclose the number of its nuclear warheads as a step forward, but asked the US administration whether it took pride in possessing such destructive power.

"Just two bombs created that atrocity in two Japanese cities. Now do you think it is a source of pride to own 5,000 new generation warheads with greater destructive potential?" he asked.

Here is what Ahmadenijad's was to head of UN, I'm speechless lol:

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon about the need for Iran to" restore trust within the international community on the peaceful nature of its nuclear program."

Ohh man that is classic.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

So US is guilty as charged, why do you even act like you're defending the US? I can do better.

Geez.
What I have is my eyes open and I see the good and the faults of my country. I'm not some cheerleader that's just going to sweep the bad under the carpet. I try to see all sides of the story.

Unlike a lot of posters here on ATS. They only see one side, and that's that the US is the root of all evil, and that everything we do is wrong. Doesn't matter what you say or what sources you post, they will just stick with their brainwashed responses and keep spewing their hate. Oh well.

Slayer, kick this one out of your gang lol, he's not doing a good job, just tell him to give you stars and keep away ^^

Why not post on a Justin Bieber forum since you're crying like a little girl with a skinned knee?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure I explained my stance on his craziness somewhere in this thread...someone else mentioned this too. I don't think he's crazy at all. When I have a moment I will try to find the post where I explain this.

Here you go, LittleSecret. Does this help?

[edit on 7/12/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Naw, I'm sure he's faithful as can be. My proof? He's a man.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Well explained. That pretty much reflects my thoughts on the matter (if you couldn't tell before). The ideal would be no nukes, of course. But fair is fair.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Ohhh Jerico, thanks for finally snapping back to reality.

I will always love you for that.

And for your Justin comment, that was funny

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Ohhh Jerico, thanks for finally snapping back to reality.

I will always love you for that.

And for your Justin comment, that was funny

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The book Spider's Web is a good one explaining how Saddam received his goodies at the urging of Bush Sr(then VP under Reagan) with Baker and all the good old boys. Margaret Thatcher jumped on board big time as other countries did. Italy was a big player in this thing as well.

However, it was the US that got it going. They viewed Saddam as the lesser of the evils and wanted him to keep going with the war against Iran. Meanwhile they were supplying Iran with stuff to. Why pick sides when you can make money from both. They skirted the laws by using a Agriculture Dept. funding instrument to funnel items banned under certain laws.

Back on Topic, he knows he won't get a response. That wasn't the point, he knows that whatever he says gets tons of press coverage and uses the right words to ensure that he does. His request is a valid one. Everyone should play by the same rules or what's the point on having them if it's OK for some to do it but not others.

THAT'S WHERE TERRORISM COMES FROM!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The book Spider's Web is a good one explaining how Saddam received his goodies at the urging of Bush Sr(then VP under Reagan) with Baker and all the good old boys. Margaret Thatcher jumped on board big time as other countries did. Italy was a big player in this thing as well.

However, it was the US that got it going. They viewed Saddam as the lesser of the evils and wanted him to keep going with the war against Iran. Meanwhile they were supplying Iran with stuff to. Why pick sides when you can make money from both. They skirted the laws by using a Agriculture Dept. funding instrument to funnel items banned under certain laws.

Back on Topic, he knows he won't get a response. That wasn't the point, he knows that whatever he says gets tons of press coverage and uses the right words to ensure that he does. His request is a valid one. Everyone should play by the same rules or what's the point on having them if it's OK for some to do it but not others.

THAT'S WHERE TERRORISM COMES FROM!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto

You poor, foolish man.

You never get me angry.
As always you give me a smile and a chuckle, You should know this by now. How often have we exchanged barbs over the years? You know you can't get under my skin. Oh you can say that I'm upset and claim that I am emotionally lashing out etc. Simply put proto, it's all in your head just like your last reply. As always over bloated, over winded and basically over the top.

A hundred words when twenty would suffice.
You obviously have a higher opinion of yourself than you do of me.
So be it.

Look, when you come down off your high horse and or remove that stick that's been strategically inserted in your posterior AKA [Between your] Gluteus maximus, then we can talk eye to eye and we'll discuss the topic in a civil manner until then all we are doing is slinging mud. Oh and again Happy Birthday my old Friend. I hope and pray all is well.

PEACE

Slay

[edit on 10-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

Ah Slayer, as the old saying goes ‘I think thou doest protest too much’ the true nature of your intense interest in me.

But to touch briefly upon that let’s look at some key differences in style a moment:

Proto: Your decision making process is a foolish one as it does not factor in all the pertinent information.

Slayer: You are attacking me, I don’t do that, you are a poor pitiful fool Proto!

I assess and judge the skills that people employ in reaching their arguments, and not the person. So clearly a foolish process employed is a foolish process employed but is a condemnation of the process not the person.

Your comments are all about trying to condemn the person, so the validity of their processes and assessments is not taken into account because of the perceptions you try to instill in regards to that person.

So there is a huge difference, and your whole argument in regards to this issue is like your whole argument in regards to me, it relies on promoting don’t believe your lying eyes, believe what I am telling you, or be subject to slander.

It’s why you have to run in a gang to promote that conclusions drawn in absence of the facts are facts.

Once again the gang is evident as within minutes of a fellow member opening a thread to wish me a happy birthday you showed up on that thread, accusing that poster of not being them, but being me, and accusing the reason for the thread as being self promotion on my part, rather than some well wishers who wanted to do something nice for me on my birthday.

Within moments other members show up, complimenting you on this statement and agreeing with it, who not only also happen to be the core posters to this thread backing up your contentions, but people who never participate on the threads that I author, and people only interested in promoting this agenda of war in the Middle East and people you run with in that gang.

There posts then are all about complimenting you on your assessments and trying to validate them, when in truth, no one but me and one other person knows the real reason why that Birthday Thread got posted.

One of your Gang Members was even genuinely embarrassed when they realized it was my birthday for my birthday and as usual you were trying to manipulate appearances to draw a false conclusion to promote a false and unrelated agenda.

Yes, Slayer you run a forum gang, to alter people’s perspectives, by promoting official stories, and then trying to impinge the character of anyone who doesn’t agree with you and the official story. The vast majority of your posts are off topic then as you pursue that love of character assassination, and once again that is purely an honest assessment of your activities and not an indictment of your character, I am sure you have convinced yourself there is some virtue in utilizing those tactics, and only you can be the ultimate judge of good and bad and virtue as it pertains to you.

Which is why I concentrate on processes and actions and not judging the people themselves, I simply speak the truth to all situations, which is a tactic you and I disagree on the wisdom of so doing.

Now having said that, on topic, this is where your whole argument breaks down as it hinges upon the Security Councils Statements regarding why they feel justified in there latest attempt at sanctions.

Now while the UN Security Council Statement states that the members are concerned because of Iran’s refusal to comply fully with past resolutions and names that resolution by number, they do not state how Iran violated that resolution, or provide any evidence to that end.

So in other words they are employing the same tactics you do so often, which is take my word for it, I offer no evidence, but because I will aggressively pursue this at all costs and to any extent you should submit to that, and agree that it is wise and right.

Now there are ultimately two problems with this beyond the fact it provides no factual information to support the conclusions or actions.

First is all this stuff not only costs U.S. Taxpayers money and does not actually make the world a more secure place, but as importantly number two, it actually then leads to robbing the targets in this case the Iranians of not only the truth but prosperity and security as well.

So in essence yes these nations are doing the very same thing that they accuse of Iran doing and simply accusing Iran of doing it as justification for doing the very same thing.

Much like I tell you reaching a decision without all the facts is foolish, and you respond by calling me a fool!

While claiming you are being attacked, and you would never do such a thing yourself.

Now lets talk about briefly why we can’t trust the U.N. and the Security Council and as I pointed out to you a long time ago on another thread, Jack McGeorge the former U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq is the one who concluded Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and was a threat to world security as a result.

Yet history has confirmed that no, Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction it was all a lie.

It was a lie crafted for the U.N. by Jack McGeorge who as I then displayed to you, was not just a U.N. Chief Weapons Inspector, but also a bi-sexual Master in the D/s and BDSM lifestyle who upon his death a year ago was survived by a male and female human slaves who he owned and kept in his alternative lifestyle which is all about creating an alternative reality.

Much like his false claims in his weapons report to the U.N. created an alternative reality that the U.N. then got enough people who use a foolish decision making process that does not factor in facts, but just what the most powerful and insistent people desire, that then led to a whole nation being ruined and millions of deaths at the cost of trillions of dollars we can’t afford to pay, borrowed from the Chinese, who’s corporations coincidentally got the Oil Contracts in Iraq that we secured for them in exchange.

Yet when people point out these things, that are very relevant and very factual, you in fact don’t want to factor them into your decision making process, or for anyone else to, and will avoid them, and start with your silly accusations, post off topic, and try to single out the most effective debaters on the opposite side of the issue to discredit and slander through personal attack, to keep people from listening to them, and to keep them from talking about the real facts.

The truth is it doesn’t matter how you rally your gang to support this, because all you are doing is convincing the choir of the very thing the choir is promoting anyway.

I don’t personally care that you get away with it, and I don’t care how unpopular speaking the truth is in some situations but the truth is the truth and I will always speak to it.

There is no factual basis for these actions against Iraq and in reality you can’t prove one and your arguments display that.

“When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff” Marcus Cicero

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join