It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Timewave 2036, July 20 1969 pivotal point of the century

page: 2
5
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
I'd love to know how Timewave Zero correlates with human DNA.
And here's a nice mathematical critique of TWZ by someone who spoke directly to the creator several times about it
www.fourmilab.ch...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

Zagari, can you please explain to me the correlation between Timewave Zero and human DNA? it interests me greatly.




posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
McKenna is taken with the concept of 64. He points out that there are 64 codons in nucleic acid. This is true, and it's true for the same reason as the number of hexagrams in the I Ching.

Both I- Ching and Dna revolve around number 64 and it seems that the whole math of Timewave Zero revolves around that number.

If I find something else I will post it.



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
McKenna is taken with the concept of 64. He points out that there are 64 codons in nucleic acid. This is true, and it's true for the same reason as the number of hexagrams in the I Ching.

Both I- Ching and Dna revolve around number 64 and it seems that the whole math of Timewave Zero revolves around that number.

If I find something else I will post it.

Do you have any comments on the critique of the math involved in the program?
It seems to be not taken seriously by any actual mathematicians



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
WHOA WHOA WHOA sorry I got it wrong ITS 1986 THAT HAS SAME PIN POINTED DATES OF 2010, AND NOT 1984!!! A STUPID CALCULATION MISTAKE...

We are indeed 26 years from the big year...

Well, I re-did all dates calculations 1999-2010 with 2010 graph being 1986's one and it seems its all okay...Even if I shift 16 and 51 days back...To allow another end date to be set into the graph...

FOLLOW 1986'S GRAPHS FOR 2010...

1986 graph even if shifted by 16 days and 51 days back pin points January 12, March 26, April 20 points.

Next to check on Sheliak are July 20- 24, August 5, August 13, August 29, September 21, October 7, October 18, November 3, November 30, OCTOBER 26, DECEMBER 16.

Also SEPTEMBER 9, AUGUST 24, JULY 16, AUGUST 18, AUGUST 2.

Okay, now is waiting time to see.


[edit on 10-7-2010 by Zagari]



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
WHOA WHOA WHOA sorry I got it wrong ITS 1986 THAT HAS SAME PIN POINTED DATES OF 2010, AND NOT 1984!!! A STUPID CALCULATION MISTAKE...

We are indeed 26 years from the big year...

Well, I re-did all dates calculations 1999-2010 with 2010 graph being 1986's one and it seems its all okay...Even if I shift 16 and 51 days back...To allow another end date to be set into the graph...

FOLLOW 1986'S GRAPHS FOR 2010...

1986 graph even if shifted by 16 days and 51 days back pin points January 12, March 26, April 20 points.

Next to check on Sheliak are July 20- 24, August 5, August 13, August 29, September 21, October 7, October 18, November 3, November 30, OCTOBER 26, DECEMBER 16.

Also SEPTEMBER 9, AUGUST 24, JULY 16, AUGUST 18, AUGUST 2.

Okay, now is waiting time to see.


[edit on 10-7-2010 by Zagari]

What about July 8th-11th? Did you give up on those dates already?



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think as far as the Moon landing goes, you have a large group of people who do not believe the Moon landings even happened. Whereas I don't think anyone denies that the atomic bombings in Japan happened.

Does the refusal to believe in the Moon landing have a possibility of affecting its novelty?



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
McKenna is taken with the concept of 64. He points out that there are 64 codons in nucleic acid. This is true, and it's true for the same reason as the number of hexagrams in the I Ching.

Both I- Ching and Dna revolve around number 64 and it seems that the whole math of Timewave Zero revolves around that number.

If I find something else I will post it.


Hello, nice to meet you. I have been reading your posts with interest today.

I just did an I-Ching reading with the intent to gain a feel for the overall global situation now and in the near future. I got hexagram 47. K'un / Oppression (Exhaustion), with change in the 4th line:

He comes very quietly, oppressed in a golden carriage. Humiliation, but the end is reached.

After the 4th line change, the hexagram is 29. K'an / The Abysmal (Water). I have a sinking feeling in my stomach.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Student X]



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
My time for sharing what I think its over. Evasius won. Or better, I don't have anything at all against Evasius.

Better saying, status quo won again.

The choice is all yours. I'm just sharing what's on my mind.
I realize many times its a big mistake of mines. It seems that in my life I would better shut up and research alone instead of sharing.

Sharing its a risk, and I realize it. I felt I had the gut to share. Sorry if you don't appreciate it.
Maybe its better to return to be the one who is silent and thinks differently.

Well, you will be happy to learn that in the whole month of August I will be absent because I'm on holiday.

Maybe its true, I should shut up and do nothing.

I share a secret of me...Whatever I say, I always had some time to share, but I'm always been put to silence.
Always. Well, now I may be learning something.

You can survive only if you go with the flow. So, yeah, let's go with the flow.

And you know another thing? Maybe I shall return to be in the public zone, I mean, I shall return to watch what other people say and never share my opinion anymore.

From now on, I'm with the flow. Let's try again. Let's follow the original graph. And let's see what happens in November.

So, status quo won again.

See ya again in November.



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari
 

You could have just started a new thread if you wanted everyone to see this instead of posting it in multiple threads....anyways....farewell, enjoy your holiday, and grow some thicker skin.


[edit on 12-7-2010 by acmpnsfal]



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I am still going to stay with the original prediction of August from timewave zero. Something is going to happen that month.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OKAY.
Just to add some notes to this experimental research:

I did some calculations.
I calculated that on the original graph if the pivotal date was set to be Apil 20 1969 than the end date would be December 5. I calculated the distance of days between December 5 and December 21 and also November 16 and I also calculated the average mistake of the original graph that was 29 days...
I made a sum of all of this and I shifted back the original graph of 46 to 48 days.
So that to see a whole year, with shift, the graph for January 1 would have to be put on Mid- November...

Doing this Mid- November 1985 to Mid- November 1986 as it was the whole year of 2010, using Kelley graph, I came to the conclusion, that I saw a huge novelty point starting on the day that would be APRIL 21 2010...Ending around June 22-25 2010.

I don't want to say that is all right, you DO WHAT YOU WANT AND FEEL.

Zero date would be effectively not December 5 but October 18-21 2036.

I just want to present my little research before to conclude:

Than on shifted graph we would be on the point indicates as May 30 1986 at this point...

Around 26 to 28 July 2010 we should see some novelty, than on August 11, September 1, September 13, October 7, October 30 is very very important and a huge peak at the very end of the year...

Let's see...Now is waiting time...


[edit on 17-7-2010 by Zagari]



posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
OKAY.
Just to add some notes to this experimental research:

I did some calculations.
I calculated that on the original graph if the pivotal date was set to be Apil 20 1969 than the end date would be December 5. I calculated the distance of days between December 5 and December 21 and also November 16 and I also calculated the average mistake of the original graph that was 29 days...
I made a sum of all of this and I shifted back the original graph of 46 to 48 days.
So that to see a whole year, with shift, the graph for January 1 would have to be put on Mid- November...

Doing this Mid- November 1985 to Mid- November 1986 as it was the whole year of 2010, using Kelley graph, I came to the conclusion, that I saw a huge novelty point starting on the day that would be APRIL 21 2010...Ending around June 22-25 2010.

I don't want to say that is all right, you DO WHAT YOU WANT AND FEEL.

Zero date would be effectively not December 5 but October 18-21 2036.

I just want to present my little research before to conclude:

Than on shifted graph we would be on the point indicates as May 30 1986 at this point...

Around 26 to 28 July 2010 we should see some novelty, than on August 11, September 1, September 13, October 7, October 30 is very very important and a huge peak at the very end of the year...

Let's see...Now is waiting time...


[edit on 17-7-2010 by Zagari]


Just like July 8-11 right? And plugging dates into a graph doesn't constitute research.



posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Wrong, let me do my work ... Just please... Find someone else to focus your scepticism on... NOT me...

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Zagari]



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Wrong, let me do my work ... Just please... Find someone else to focus your scepticism on... NOT me...

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Zagari]


I'm goingto question your work, isn't the motto of this site "Question everything?"



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You know, it's things like this that prove TimeWave and the like to be a farce. You manipulate "the matrix" so that it shows the data you want it to show. Therefore, the whole damn thing is discredited because you just showed that anything can happen by manipulating points and dates.

I never believed in the TimeWave and web bot and all that other garbage...it's a fabrication of some bored soul, and it is clearly evident that the entire thing can be manipulated to show whatever data you want it to show.



posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari
 


solitary research is always the best anyway. Peer review is BS because human ego always gets in the way.

I still say myself August something will happen. Mother nature is being too nice as of late especially the oil spill fiasco.



posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tsi1991awd
 


and yet people can't prove the hopi prophecies to be farce. hmm must be some bored souls that got something right.



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When I look at timewave Kelley, I see a novelty period between 1935-1945 (the world war), and then a new global descent into novelty after 1968 (also makes sense, the sixties revolutions) until 1990 (also makes sense, with the appearance of the worldwide web and the eastern revolutions), and then novelty remains high until the end date of 2012.

If we shift 24 years into the future, this gives a end date around 2036. Basically, the novelty period stated above will be 1969-1979, followed by a new global novelty descent by 1992 (also makes sense - the internet), and this period lasts more or less until 2014, after which novelty remains high until the end date of 2036.

In both scenarios, novelty will be very close to its maximum around 2012-2014 and afterwards til 2036. Otherwise, we are already at this point since 1990. You decide.



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What possible use is this timewave theory when everyone and their brother can shift the dates to whatever they wish?

[edit on 8/31/2010 by atlguy]



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by atlguy
 


Shifting experiments are necessary to find out more about how the Timewave works...
The graphs could be anticipating the big changes like a global consciousness pre-awareness or it may all be about history repeating all the time in a spiral way...
We have to find out.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join